Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 19-07-2014, 02:34 PM
azuly

Varicose veins

During the summers one vein above the knee on my right leg is a lot more visible and now I noticed more are sticking out on my calf on my right leg.Kind of start of varicose vein with little bit of spider veins. It doesn't hurt at all and it is not hard on the touch but people keep commenting and it started to annoy me.
I eat healthy,drink a lot of water,on the move most of the time so not too much standing,nor too much sitting...and I'm in early 30s.

Is there something I can do to prevent getting worse? Some natural remedies?

Thank you!
Old 19-07-2014, 03:32 PM
Master
Azuly--

Just for kicks, I looked up varicose veins in my little dictionary of the emotional/spiritual causes for illnesses.

It said: "Standing in a situation you hate. Discouragement. Feeling overworked and overburdened."

Does any of that make sense for you?

So, along with the natural remedies, you might spend some thought on what has become unbalanced to cause it. From my experience, even when you find (a natural) something that treats the symptoms, the situation will keep presenting itself until you deal with the underlying imbalance.

Good luck. Sorry I don't have more specific remedies.

Lora

P.S. I am an amino acid fan because I like to see things restored to their natural state, not just cover up the symptoms. L-arginine is good for vessel health (or it's precursor l-citrulline). It relaxes the edothelium (inside of blood vessels). Some use it for treatment of high blood pressure--for the same reasons.
Old 19-07-2014, 03:41 PM
Master

Vitamin E is a long-standing natural remedy for varicose veins. That might be worth a try. Certainly worth further research.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 20-07-2014, 06:36 AM
azuly

IsleWalker :

This does have my name written all over it. Been in this situation for some time and it is resolving sooooo slow(for my liking). Maybe that is why it is more noticable as well. Where did you get this dictionary? Sounds very interesting.

Thank you!
Old 20-07-2014, 02:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by azuly
IsleWalker :

This does have my name written all over it. Been in this situation for some time and it is resolving sooooo slow(for my liking). Maybe that is why it is more noticable as well. Where did you get this dictionary? Sounds very interesting.

Thank you!

It's a little book by Louise L. Hay called Heal Your Body. I have found most of it online too--(people stealing from her).

At first it seems kind of like blaming the victim (although there are affirmations for every condition as well). And at first, it's kind of like reading about illnesses --you think you have everything.

I just looked at illnesses that my parents had --and it totally made sense for their situations.

What I am realizing is that, until we recognize the underlying imbalance, we can treat the symptoms as much as we like but the body will remain unbalanced.

I don't pretend to know HOW we rebalance ourselves, but for me, recognition of the problem is the first step.

Lora
Old 20-07-2014, 02:46 PM
Master
P.S. I have begun consulting the book for seemingly un-illness-related questions.

Like, I sometimes get vibrations pulsing through my arms and hands. Sometimes it makes it through to only one finger. If I look up the finger, it tells me something interesting, that usually makes sense to my situation.

For instance, the meaning of the index finger is "Represents fear and ego."

I have something called Dupuytren's Contracture. It's like a bump in the hand caused by kind of callouses that protect the ligaments. Mine are not so bad that they prevent me from writing or typing, but it's been there for many years.

It is at the base of my middle finger. The meaning of that finger? "Represents anger and sexuality"--two things that I have difficulty getting out (and once it's out--Look out Katy--bar the door!).

Even things like when I take my amino acid l-lysine (every three hours) I noticed I was starting to move my hands and wrists--like doing belly dancing or something.

When I look up wrist it says: "Represents movement and ease"--which is what I feel when I take the lysine.

There is even a diagram sketching out each vertebra and what effects it has (what organs are affected; meaning of it). That can be useful too.

So, I see it like dream analysis--it's not science, but it is a tool for your body to tell you what is going on with you spiritually/emotionally. If you take the time to listen, it can help you stay in balance.

Lora
Old 20-07-2014, 02:51 PM
elisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
It's a little book by Louise L. Hay called Heal Your Body. I have found most of it online too--(people stealing from her).

At first it seems kind of like blaming the victim (although there are affirmations for every condition as well). And at first, it's kind of like reading about illnesses --you think you have everything.

I just looked at illnesses that my parents had --and it totally made sense for their situations.

What I am realizing is that, until we recognize the underlying imbalance, we can treat the symptoms as much as we like but the body will remain unbalanced.

I don't pretend to know HOW we rebalance ourselves, but for me, recognition of the problem is the first step.

Lora

i love the book by louise hay. it makes so much sense. when native american medicine men treat an illness, they look first to the emotional and spiritual causes.
Old 21-07-2014, 10:08 AM
azuly

Thank you! I will look it up at local library.I know I saw it before,looked through and it was mostly in charts and names of illnesses I didn't want to take it. I thought it would be depressing to read a book about illnesses :) I guess I do need it :)

It is funny also because thats what happened with another book. Was browsing the shelf and I always picked up this Reiki book. For some reason I wasn't fond of pencil drawings inside so I always put it back. I did it on 3 occasions. Last time I asked if they have any Reiki books and lady showed me the exact one saying all others are out. I took it and it is REALLY good book! Excellent explanations,great tips,easy to read...

I have to stop being stubborn and just listen to my intuition :)
Old 21-07-2014, 10:11 AM
azuly

One more question:

Does it have any significance with pain in dreams? You were saying about each finger has its own meaning. Once I dreamt of a snake biting my left thumb,tried to shake it off and it really hurt. Even when I woke up ,I could feel the pressure on the exact spot.
Old 21-07-2014, 01:04 PM
Veins are 'walls' that keep blood in.
When they leak or bulge, think of a tire that has a weak area
that bulges out...the structural integrity is weakened for some reason.
That is where research is good to find out what helps our vessel walls.
Vitamin E is a big one. 800 IUs is a good amount daily then drop
down to 400 IUs....Along with all of the above posts.

This is not medical advice, just a suggestion.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru