Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 05-01-2016, 07:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Is this channeling?

Hi All,

I'm new to this site. I'm trying to find answers to what has been happening to me since I had Reconnective Healing work done.

During the sessions I always hear two distinct noises. One sounds like a few sticks of bamboo being clicked together, over and over. This last for a few seconds. Then I heard clicking that sounds like a large beetle's legs are clicking on the window pane, also lasting a few seconds. Then I become very relaxed enter a meditative state. I would say like a trance, but I have no idea if that's what it is or not.

After a couple of session, in addition to the above, I also started talking. Not in english or even a foreign language. It sounded very strange.

Then really strange things start happening. This is where people might think I'm insane. After the clicking noises, after I enter a trance like state, after I start talking, everything stops. Nothing happens at all for a few seconds, then my face literally starts to change shape. I cannot see this, as I'm on the table with my eyes closed, but I can feel it. My muscles, without my control, change shape. The are around my eyes tighten up, so much so that the room seemed pitch black. Then center of my face did the same thing. Then my mouth area created a growlish look like an angry dog or animal.
Then I could feel my tongue become very thin and long, like a serpent or lizard. And then, of course, (because why not! Like I'm not already freaked out enough as it was!) my tongue started darting in and out of my mouth and I was hissing. And I felt a cylinder go through the palm of my right hand, more than once.

I told the practitioner we needed to video the next session, which we did. That session was much the same as above,but in this session I was more animal like, with my hands acting more like claws. And the sounds I was making sounded very demonic. This session was so scary, she actually stopped the session.

My healing practitioner says it's just something that needs to be release and I should continue my healings. My spiritual friends say it's not good for me to do again. That it was a dark energy trying to enter my body.

I want to get the Reconnection Done, which is a once in a lifetime healing, but I'm afraid to do it again.
Old 14-01-2016, 06:49 PM
Experiencer
Hello Niecie,

Sounds like channeling to me. I have a friend and he regularly channels like you, in the sense that his body is being occupied by the entity. The difference between him and you is that he practiced proper protection prior to the channeling session. If you don't have spiritual protection, then you can be temporarily get possessed by a negative being which is not what you want and which is probably what you experienced.

Boson
Old 15-01-2016, 10:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your reply Boson. Interesting. So you think if I did the proper protection, then I could have the Reconnection done without the negative energy entering my body? This is the best answer I've received so far. Seems very possible to me.

I really appreciate you taking the time to respond to my post! I've posted this on a few other threads, but the responses I received were not helpful at all. One person even made fun of me. So, thank you very much for your insightful response.

Denise
Old 15-01-2016, 11:25 PM
Experiencer
Hi Denise,

I absolutely believe that based on my own experience. It's based on the simple universal law that the power of the Divine is the strongest force in the universe. There is no dark energy that is stronger than the Divine. Even though there may be a balance of goodness and non-goodness in the world, it doesn't mean that both sides is equally strong.

Boson
Old 02-02-2016, 04:59 AM
Suspended

Hello Niecie, I am a spiritual writer and councilor on a very deep path of spirituality. I have been in very many deep states of channeling, astro traveling and diving into alternate universe and tapping into the universe. Now what your describing, I have never experienced all though I do know what it is. I have been in such deep states that I couldn't control it at the beginning and I was afraid because I didn't know what it was, until overtime I developed control and clarity of what I was doing. This also was happening at the begging when I started becoming on a spiritual path. So what I believe you were going through was a very very deep state in which lost control of yourself and an entity tried to take over. This is something that can absolutely get rid of. You should stay with the spiritual healing's but don't go back again until you get rid of this entity. You can get rid of the entity through someone who knows emotional release. Look up the bradly nelson code and try to find someone who can do this. My mother can do this but not sure where you are located. Check out her page and see what its about. I'm not sure but she may be able to heal you even if your not from around here. I'm in san diego so if your close then you should definitely look into coming down. Shes healed many people already in the same situation. Her page is: healthyhaven-com2.webnode.com
Stay on the spiritual path, you will soon adapt to you practices and master the connection with no fear.
Old 02-02-2016, 07:00 AM
Experiencer
I could only suggest that this went way way way too far as in already being totally possessed during the meditation. The shapeshifting might well because of you being in the state that is not really so much of a "relaxed" state, or you were relaxed to the point that the entity could take over, and then you assume its form. Possession would happen for a variety of degree which happened to me before, and in attacks they did. Consider regaining some bit of a, for lack of words, a kind of sense of the presence of at least you, then see what can be done to prevent it to take over. Channeling entities there can be difference between assuming the spirit being channeled, as in kind of a communication (and that is where it does hurt too as they are much more than just feelings and thoughts), or being taken over by the character itself. I guess that is all I can tell so..
Old 05-02-2016, 10:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Im not sure if this is helpful in anyway, shape or form since im JUST beginning to realize this stuff and am currently just going through instinct and what feels right. So whenever im trancing and am beginning to cleanse my body and aura through my "higher self" i imagine a ring of pure white light surrounding me, like a circle of protection. I took this from the traditional method of using salt and thought that this might replace it since whenever u trance like that and are working with the more spiritual side of things protection from negative entities is key. if this is complete bull!@£$ then please tell me.
Old 10-02-2016, 06:13 PM
Newbie ;)

In December 2015, you were in a very difficult psychological state. In July 2016 will be the peak of the shock. This is due to private life. This may be betrayal. Do not worry. You will pass this way.
With respect, Tayshet-extrasens.
Old 01-03-2016, 11:52 AM
Knower

Seems like a channeling
Old 01-03-2016, 04:05 PM
Administrator
Channeling is a form of spirit communication,but a lot of people who think they are channeling have just got a vivid imagination,im not saying thats is what you are experiencing,but from what you say it seems to me that the Channeler giving you healing is out of her or his depth dealing with what you experience.healers are channelers from doctors in the spirit realm, it is they that do the healing your healer is the vesil in which they work through,snakes etc are considered demonic enteties,it would seem that you are to open you need to stop having healing until you mastered closing down using protection etc.going to a spiritulist church would benefit you because most offer development circles where you will be taught how to open up and close down,meditation is another way to connect to your guide which would also help you,

Namaste