Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Yoga

Old 23-05-2012, 03:25 AM
Angelz

Recommend a Good Yoga Video

Can anyone recommend a good Yoga program/video for me? I am looking for something that will hold my interest and is not real slow but also something that is appropriate for a beginner.
Thank you.
Old 24-05-2012, 01:55 AM
Racer X

Classical Stretch with Miranda Esmonde-white

Combination Yoga-Pilates-Tai Chi ; not too slow and quite effective~

Her programs can be found at her website or on PBS in many markets~
Old 28-06-2012, 11:58 PM
Healingangelus

dreamies.de

How about the following...?

Kundalini Yoga for Beginners : Yoga Shoulder Shrug for Kundalini Yoga & Meditation
"Learn Yoga exercises for your shoulders with a demonstration of the shoulder shrug pose for kundalini yoga in this free how-to video on kundalini yoga and meditation training."

Breath of Fire Kundalini Yoga Breathing Exercise
"http://www.anmolmehta.com/blog/2007/04/19/book-of-yoga-pranayamas-breath-cont... (free article with full details). Key Kundalini Yoga Breathing Exercise with a huge list of benefits, including, opening energy pathways in the body, detoxifying the system, weight loss, vitality and more."

Introduction to Kundalini Yoga
"In this class, Sarah will introduce the ancient & revered practice of Kundalini yoga. She will lead us through a series of acts, or 'Kriyas,' which tear out the toxins and raise our energetic frequency."

Karmic Kundalini
"Oxygenate your blood, build internal heat and cleanse the lens of the mind in this 30-minute Karmic Kundalini sequence with Sarah."

dreamies.de
Old 29-08-2012, 11:37 PM
Master
Wai Lana beginners yoga DVD set, I tell you she's awesome, the poses are easy to do, and what I love is that you can advance and eventually you'll become so good at it you can join a very hard yoga class WOOT. Her website is www.wailana.com
xoxo
Spiritlite.
Old 25-11-2012, 09:06 AM
sunshineofthesoul

I like 15 minutes Results Yoga by Rodney Yee/Mariel Hemingway, the DVD has 4 yoga exercises each one is 15 minutes long, it is nice because you can do 15 minutes a day then if you want you can work your way up to doing an hour at a time.
Old 30-11-2012, 11:52 AM
Master

I'm another Rodney Yee fan - I love the way that 15 mins feels so much more doable than 1hr.
Old 30-11-2012, 12:21 PM
GhostMachine

Seane Corn, vinyasa flow.