Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 30-08-2011, 01:07 PM
Spiritual*Journey

Automatic writing.

Hi, I wanted to know if anyone here.Has ever tried automatic writing.
I have tried it before,but always gotten unintelligible or false answers.
Old 31-08-2011, 07:52 PM
thehermit

I've tried it before, it hasn't failed me. I think it helps if you have "guides" (which I guess everyone has?) and are clearhearing. It's best to relax your mind, take in your envornment, be calm, nature or water may help,practicing chakra excersizes?, and get into a meditative state. If you want, youo can call oon specfic people you know. I will call on my grnamother or great-mother. I've never met either, but I have shown the style of writing to fmaily members and theyve confirmed that its similar to how their speech pattern or persobnality was in real life.

I would be weary of doing a lot of these things too often though. If youre not in the best place, you open yourself up to some nasty or misleading things. I think, if youre channeling spirits, they have an agenda. I also think that if youre negative or down at the time your subcon may be speaking.

Also, dont worry about it being unintelligible. It will get better I believe. Sometimes it just takes practice. Like I said, try zoning out (or in depending on how you think of it) getting into a mediatative/calm state and see hwo it goes. Sometimes it can take months to start seeing results for some things.
Old 04-09-2011, 02:32 PM
Master
I would love to try it, but haven't plucked up the courage yet lol.
Love Golden Angel ;)x
Old 12-04-2014, 12:50 PM
Master
Ancient sand divination

I have not practiced automatic writing. However, I have had two vivid dreams about it. The setting of the dream is ancient times, possibly Egypt. Here is the image of my dream. There is nothing much I can add to it's meaning.