Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 31-01-2024, 11:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Crystals for Health

What would you think is a good combo for crystals for health? Specifically gastro problems.

Internet says citrine, carnelian, and amethyst but is there something else to help add to it?
Old 01-02-2024, 08:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Depends on the cause of the gastro problems but peridot can help with stomach pain from ulcers and nausea (its good for the flu too!) and boosts your resiliency so you can handle stressful situations. Blue lace agate can remove toxins from the body so if it's more of an infection or food poisoning, if you're struggling with an intolerance.

You can also add clear quartz to amplify the crystals you choose and to bring some clarity, i know personally i feel so scrambled and untethered when my digestive issues flaire up.
Old 01-02-2024, 08:15 AM
Experiencer
Bone broth and chicken stock supercharged with crystals ;)
Old 01-02-2024, 10:47 AM
Master
It depends on the cause of the problems.
I never go by what books or the net says. Not that they're wrong, but your intuition is the best guide you have!
You're Higher Self and intuition know what could help alleviate your specific problem. Books and internet don't, it's more generic.

Personally I'm not a fan of going for citrine, unless this is your own inner choice. Citrine is my favourite crystals, but in many cases I feel yellow calcite is much better suited.
In your case I'd look into that as well, you cannot easily go amiss with it, unless you have a serious dislike when seeing it.

Follow your intuition and again, depends on what the cause it, which isn't necessarily physical but likely emotional.