Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-03-2011, 02:09 AM
Gracey

ya know, i never put much wieght into that until the dream i had the other night of a griffin. now i do believe it is possible.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:49 AM
blackfellawhitefella

i've heard myself say on a number of occasions

... i am a representative of the myth

(i've heard myself think , on a number of occasions)

.... i am unicorn

Old 11-03-2011, 01:54 AM
Felynx

...Looks like some clouds to me...
Old 14-03-2011, 02:27 PM
Gentrash

@ Uhmar. Nice pic, and yep I see it . It looks like a Euro dragon.

I have acouple of beings that visit me that would be concidered Mythological, so being called a liar or insane does ruffle the feathers.

Then again, I know better than to feed the "trolls".
Old 14-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Egyptian Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
I have a curious question that my daughter and I have been discussing now for a couple of weeks. Is it possible that a person's spirit guides could be mythical creatures, for example like mermaids, dragons and even a phoenix and so on?

I would love to hear everyone's take on this question. Thanks!

nightowl

From my perspective yes, I'll tell you why. Because to Kemetics there is a class of spirit called netjeri, which aren't gods, but are spirits. These spirits are usually associated with nature, or are born from part of a god's spirit being put into something. Hindus call this murtis. These spirits are nyiads, dryads, angels, faeries, and any other spirit being man has ever envisioned. Kemetics believe if man can envision it, it exists on some realm.
Old 14-03-2011, 08:14 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egyptian Phoenix
From my perspective yes, I'll tell you why. Because to Kemetics there is a class of spirit called netjeri, which aren't gods, but are spirits. These spirits are usually associated with nature, or are born from part of a god's spirit being put into something. Hindus call this murtis. These spirits are nyiads, dryads, angels, faeries, and any other spirit being man has ever envisioned. Kemetics believe if man can envision it, it exists on some realm.

Thanks for sharing this Egyptian Phoenix it has some great insight in it. "Evisioning it", this is very close to what I have been thinking on the subject, in that spirit can use whatever form man needs for spirit to be seen and heard.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:06 PM
MaelstromsButterfly

First Time

Hey all.

This thread caught my attention after after I googled 'phoniex spirit animal guides'
I did this after doing two seperate mediations to find my spirit guide and both times it took the form of a phoniex. I hadn't heard of this hapening before and decided to see what other people thought.

So, may I ask what people think? Is it possible my companion is indeed a phoniex or am I doing it wrong?
Old 03-12-2011, 10:36 PM
NiteOwl

In my experiences, our spirit guides can take on different valances to connect with you are catch your attention. Simply ask them to take on what valance they want us to know them by, so you always have a default to go back to if they start showing up differently. Maybe a message is attached. Best bet is to always ask them directly. It also helps build trust in the relationship.

Have fun!
Old 04-12-2011, 01:14 AM
Trieah

I don't see any reason why your guide couldn't be a phoenix. Many years ago, I had a phoenix and Thunderbird as guides. One day, I even saw a cloud in the sky that looked exactly like the native American Indian symbol for Thunderbird. Haven't seen either one in a very long time though. But I have seen lots of dragon spirits in the last 12 years.
Old 04-12-2011, 01:46 AM
Neqodin

Possible

The appearance of "spirit guides" is completely unique to each individual because there is a deeply sub-conscious, emotional link. This is the link that transcends us from our physical reality into the spiritual realm. Therefore, for some, guides will appear as colours or sounds while for others they will appear as physical embodiments such as wolves, owls, snakes etc.

Young people are notoriously linked to the spiritual realm because of their high energy and if you add to this a child's imagination then they could see a guide as a mythical creature.

I would also think that mythical creatures would be based on visitations people have had in the past and so could be described as spirit guides.

For me, the importance of seeing a guide is not the physical appearance of the guide, it is what it represents that is important. How do you feel when you see the guide? In this there may a message for why the guide has visited you, touching on your feelings may be the only way they have to communicate.