Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-05-2018, 06:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Oooohh...my Higher Self just chimed in. YES!

"When a person is truly being 'real', they are showing what is deep in their heart. If there is love there, they will show it and project that love. If there is hatred, bitterness and scorn, that is what they will project when being 'real'. That is how one can tell the level or vibration of that person and of course, how you perceive it is also their perception of how you perceive it".

Well said! Just because my nature is bubbly and sweet doesn't mean that I'm not being real. My behavior and attitude can sometimes be perceived as annoyingly bubbly and fluffy... and I do love rainbows and butterflies... LOL. Most of my friends and family don't mind, and even if they do get annoyed sometimes, they still love me anyway. I think people might find the Spiritual "positivism" off putting because they might be resonating on a different frequency. They mistakenly perceive that their frequency is the only reality that is authentic. The human experience allows for an infinite amount of varying vibrations. It is entirely possible to perceive and experience them ALL without prejudice. :)

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 28-05-2018, 06:08 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Oooohh...my Higher Self just chimed in. YES!

"When a person is truly being 'real', they are showing what is deep in their heart. If there is love there, they will show it and project that love. If there is hatred, bitterness and scorn, that is what they will project when being 'real'. That is how one can tell the level or vibration of that person and of course, how you perceive it is also their perception of how you perceive it".

So the heart speaks the truth no matter what is in there and that may be why people are afraid of it and go with the brain/mind or whatever that is,, maybe ego???

Drunk people get confused minds and end up speaking from the heart which often leads to trouble.
Old 28-05-2018, 06:12 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
The human experience allows for an infinite amount of varying vibrations. It is entirely possible to perceive and experience them ALL without prejudice. :)

Yes it is and this brings balance.Understanding others or a least trying your best to is the key.
Old 28-05-2018, 06:23 PM
Master
Quote:

https://lifeinabind.files.wordpress....corn.jpg?w=820

I win! :P

With that, I am off to snooze land. Thank you all for this wonderful conversation and I'm actually learning something.
Old 28-05-2018, 06:40 PM
Master
Quote:
https://lifeinabind.files.wordpress....corn.jpg?w=820

I win! :P

With that, I am off to snooze land. Thank you all for this wonderful conversation and I'm actually learning something.

OMG Shivani, I have actually posted that same unicorn kitten on a thread in the forum some time ago... too funny! LOL

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 28-05-2018, 06:42 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
The Realness that I spoke about is the "knowing" that comes when you have experienced the "feeling/bliss/esctasy"of Spirit that I know you have.This Realness can't be felt by the nonspiritual and most of the Spiritual don't feel it either.I think all will feel it after death and that's why we want to come back again and try to feel it in physicality as we've being feeling it for Eons in the non physical dimension.

A lot of people like to be right and that's the problem...I am correct if I say "this" because I know from experience or books or "This is good for you to hear" because they believe they are correct...... this gives people lot's of freedom to hurt others because they really believe they are doing good.
If the intention is good but the result is hurtful and wrong,, then what was it?....I don't know.
You have to identify these people early and stay away....I think its too much of the mind and not enough of heart.

Everybody on this planet is Spiritual because everyone is a Spirit under a Human suit........Some know this,Others don't and the ones that don't know it are often nicer people than the people who do know it.
So don't expect Spiritual people to be nicer than nonspiritual and it wasn't that long ago I was a happy pleasant Atheist.

^^
Post of the day!

If the intention is good but the result is hurtful and wrong,, then what was it?....I don't know.

Lack of experience and wisdom? If the intention is good I think it's forgivable.
Old 28-05-2018, 08:46 PM
Master
No, i don't feel like an alien at all. More like a lone wolf. That would best describe me. I can interact with people fairly well. But i don't have any friendships or relationships with people.

As for usernames. In other forums, i use darker images along with a dark username and it hasn't create a negative image about me.
Old 28-05-2018, 09:02 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma

If the intention is good but the result is hurtful and wrong,, then what was it?....I don't know.[/i]

Lack of experience and wisdom? If the intention is good I think it's forgivable.

There may Wisdom and Experience but if a very wise blind experienced person meets a complete stranger,how can they truly know what that person has been through and what they need.
Understanding is also needed to help another person, so the blind person must try to Understand before they give advice and understanding is gained by listening and questioning,,,then wisdom and experience comes into play.

Yes,I think a good intention that results in hurting another is forgivable,but only once as the lesson should be learned
Old 28-05-2018, 09:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Well said! Just because my nature is bubbly and sweet doesn't mean that I'm not being real. My behavior and attitude can sometimes be perceived as annoyingly bubbly and fluffy... and I do love rainbows and butterflies... LOL. Most of my friends and family don't mind, and even if they do get annoyed sometimes, they still love me anyway. I think people might find the Spiritual "positivism" off putting because they might be resonating on a different frequency. They mistakenly perceive that their frequency is the only reality that is authentic. The human experience allows for an infinite amount of varying vibrations. It is entirely possible to perceive and experience them ALL without prejudice. :)

I agree. I can come off as boastful and conceited but its how i choose to express myself. A lot of the times it is done out of humor though. I find it amusing. But i hate the idea of modesty just to please others or because its the "spiritual" thing to do.

Oh yes. I love rainbows and butterflies too.
Old 28-05-2018, 09:17 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
No, i don't feel like an alien at all. More like a lone wolf. That would best describe me. I can interact with people fairly well. But i don't have any friendships or relationships with people.

A bit like me,,lots of time and space to get to know myself