Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-11-2017, 08:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Dreaming of 11:11

First of all, hi! Finally posting after a very long time of lurking. But a dream I had last night finally compelled me. I already see 11:11 everywhere, everyday, but now I’ve begun to see it in dreams. I believe last night was the third time I dreamt of seeing it. The dream I had wasn’t even about the person I believe could be my TF, at least at first. I dreamt I was at a restaurant sitting down and a song I heard recently by an artist called 11:11 oddly enough came on. I just heard the lyrics “all I want is you” and I looked up and saw 11:11 on a sign on a window of the restaurant and then I thought of her and woke up.

The dream I had before that was even stranger. I dreamt that all my hair got chopped off and I was in a complete panic. At one point in the dream I looked at the clock and the time was 11:11 and then I heard my own voice screaming “you’re asleep....wake up!” And I did. Very strange. Seems very symbolistic but the two things don’t seem to go together?

Anyway, since I’ve becom familiar with twin flames about 6 months ago after meeting someone who has turned my whole life upside down, I’ve been in a constant battle with the left and right side of my brain. Logic has been telling me that the series of synchronistic events I’ve witnessed is just me looking for reasons to hold on to something that may be all in my head, yet I can’t escape from it. Now my subconscious isn’t even safe from it. Anyone else experience this?
Old 18-11-2017, 09:21 PM
Master
iv had numrs dreams 2 i mus of had 6 in lst 2 wks

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-11-2017, 09:23 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutedivine1111
First of all, hi! Finally posting after a very long time of lurking. But a dream I had last night finally compelled me. I already see 11:11 everywhere, everyday, but now I’ve begun to see it in dreams. I believe last night was the third time I dreamt of seeing it. The dream I had wasn’t even about the person I believe could be my TF, at least at first. I dreamt I was at a restaurant sitting down and a song I heard recently by an artist called 11:11 oddly enough came on. I just heard the lyrics “all I want is you” and I looked up and saw 11:11 on a sign on a window of the restaurant and then I thought of her and woke up.

The dream I had before that was even stranger. I dreamt that all my hair got chopped off and I was in a complete panic. At one point in the dream I looked at the clock and the time was 11:11 and then I heard my own voice screaming “you’re asleep....wake up!” And I did. Very strange. Seems very symbolistic but the two things don’t seem to go together?

Anyway, since I’ve becom familiar with twin flames about 6 months ago after meeting someone who has turned my whole life upside down, I’ve been in a constant battle with the left and right side of my brain. Logic has been telling me that the series of synchronistic events I’ve witnessed is just me looking for reasons to hold on to something that may be all in my head, yet I can’t escape from it. Now my subconscious isn’t even safe from it. Anyone else experience this?
you are not going nuts.learn to make PEACE with yourself.and most of all allow yourself to BECOME.even though right now it feels strange.quit fighting yourself hey.