Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 28-11-2010, 07:57 AM
shaya48

THANKYOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Shaya I love reading your responses.
Spiritlite.

HI SPIRITLITE THANKYOU FOR THOSE KIND WORDS.

WE ALL HAVE SOMETHING TO SHARE WITH OTHERS AND TO LEARN AND TEACH TO ONE AND ANOTHER THATS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT HELPING EACH OTHER WITH THEIR SPIRITUAL PATH, ITS TAKEN MANY MANY YEARS OF LEARNING FOR ME AND I AM STILL LEARNING SOMETHING NEW ALL THE TIME, WE NEVER STOP LEARNING HERE AND WHEN WE ENTER THE SPIRIT WORLD WE GO ON TO LEARN THERE SO WE NEVER GET ENOUGH LEARNING BUT ITS BETTER THAN WHEN I WENT TO SCHOOL LOL I DIDNT LIKE SCHOOL VERY MUCH AND REALLY DIDNT LEARN MUCH EITHER LOL, BUT LIFE HAS BEEN MY GREATEST TEACHER AND SOME VERY WONDERFUL AND WEIRD PEOPLE (NOT WEIRD JUST GIFTED) LOL.

LOVE SHAYAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Old 28-11-2010, 10:38 AM
Master
I good healer is a person who is a healed and balanced them self.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-11-2010, 11:23 AM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
A good healer is someone who has a will to help and doesn't expect anything in return.
Why not? Even a good healer has bills to pay.

Is a good healer only supposed to heal part-time because he has to do other work to sustain himself?
Why do people think that their healing, presumably the most precious thing in their life, should be free?

A good healer is one who heals as many people as possible for a price the person can afford.
Old 28-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
i know we all have the power to heal being as we are all spirit and come from the divine but what makes a good healer??????
Love heals. Intention is the healer.
Love flows through those whose intentions are pure of heart.
Love heals those once intentions are well received.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 30-11-2010, 06:14 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Why not? Even a good healer has bills to pay.

Is a good healer only supposed to heal part-time because he has to do other work to sustain himself?
Why do people think that their healing, presumably the most precious thing in their life, should be free?

A good healer is one who heals as many people as possible for a price the person can afford.

I never mentioned money in that post, I was thinking more along the lines of gratitude from another person...etc.

I would imagine that if a healer expects gratitude from everyone they heal, then their own healing experience would be perceived a bit negatively after there was no thank you's or words exchanged.

Personally I see being paid to heal like being paid to breathe.

Healing is a natural thing. I see no point in putting a price on it.

I would imagine that sometimes the amount of money someone acquires for a healing might change the healers intentions a bit, or their enthusiasm.

In the end I see healing as healing. Not a job to profit from.

I might even go so far as to say that asking for money in exchange for healing is an abuse to the natural way of things itself.

To exchange something as eternal and sacred as healing, for something so materialistic as the peices of plastic and paper which is our currency....is an insult to the person receiving the healing and lowers others respect of the healer immensely.

Money does not show any kind of tight bond between the healer and their patient, no form of true concern or intention.

It speaks only of doing something because you want something in return.

That's just my opinion.

Last edited by Sangress : 30-11-2010 at 08:39 AM.
Old 30-11-2010, 07:49 AM
glenos

Getting paid for healing.. are you kidding?!!
It's like-- oh, you cant pay me so I'm not going to allow Spirit to work through me to eleviate your suffering.. Or walking away from the animal who needs healing because they cant pay for it.

Asking for money for healing saddens me.. Greatly.
Old 30-11-2010, 07:52 AM
Master
Quote:
i know we all have the power to heal being as we are all spirit and come from the divine but what makes a good healer??????

Hi Mystical.

What makes a good healer.

An Individual that becomes the best channel that they can be. An Individual that has healed themselves by a process of understanding that self love Is the great healer.

Love what you are.. And that channel becomes as pure as the driven snow.

x daz x
Old 30-11-2010, 11:20 AM
Suspended

hello

Quote:
what makes a good healer
i have been a spiritual healer for many years now,and i am told what helps to make a good healer is, when you give healing it comes from the heart, the heart is the only organ in the body that cannot be fooled x x x x and if you heal from the heart and not the wallet then the healing is true. of course their are other things that go along with it but that is the most important one .
love and light
whitewing
Old 30-11-2010, 02:35 PM
sunny shine

Quote:

" INTENT" according to me
Old 30-11-2010, 09:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Mystical.

What makes a good healer.

An Individual that becomes the best channel that they can be. An Individual that has healed themselves by a process of understanding that self love Is the great healer.

Love what you are.. And that channel becomes as pure as the driven snow.

x daz x

Love what you are...but do not attempt this 1st thing without a good hot cup of tea or java...both of those statements contain eternal truths

I have had an intense few months of confronting fears (which has really put a crimp on my healing work, LOL)...but which in the end does amount to accepting yourself as you are. As someone told me...you have to make a place for your fears at the same table you sit at...and once you've accepted and honoured all the bits of yourself, good and bad, then the fears are transformed from your shackles to guests at the table...Eventually, guests go home and you move on :)

But there is something else here...Thich Nhat Hahn is one of the greatest living healers today, although he is not known for that as such. I think of Thich Nhat Hahn alot whenever I see something that whispers "there's a collective consciousness angle here"...One of Thuy's main themes is the reality of inter-being. This is part of healing. Healers know that part of the healing is witnessing, or being present to acknowledge the suffering and the humanity of those seeking healing.

Am I my brother's keeper? Or my sister's? Materially, we've acknowledged yes, we cannot in good conscience as individuals or society let others go hungry or unshelted...go without an education...go without fair access...and so forth.

But what of their emotional needs? It's true we all walk our own path. But do we have to walk the whole thing in solitude? Am I my brother's or sister's keeper here? Being a good healer involves respecting where the patient is at on his or her path. But part of healing will also involve not only healing your own vessel, but healing the collective soul. Many of us do this work as well. But it was in the past either/or, wasn't it? Either you work with a person on their issues...or you worked on healing a region, a nation, a planet.

Now...it seems the two levels are collapsing. I feel that part of my ability to love myself is reflected back at me in the collective's ability to love itself...and thus to accept me. It's getting harder to separate the two, and perhaps that's as it should be.

So as a healer, it seems I need to direct light and love outward and inward at the same time, as soon as I am able...though as God-like mentions, it does seem that the more who are able to do this, the better...so we can build up a critical mass

peace/blessings,
7L