Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 27-11-2010, 08:46 PM
Master
healing question to a healer

i know we all have the power to heal being as we are all spirit and come from the divine but what makes a good healer??????

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 27-11-2010, 09:57 PM
eraser

Hmmm...A strong sense of empathy would be quite high on the list. They must be able to understand and connect with their patient. They would need wisdom and knowledge about pains of the body as well as pains of the spirit. They would be well-grounded, calm in emergencies. They would project compassion and strength.
Old 27-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Master
A good healer is one who is able to heal, however also one who is able to protect oneself and not be too empathic in other words don't take on the energy of the person you're healing as you can't be a good healer, take care of you.
Spiritlite.
Old 27-11-2010, 10:47 PM
Sangress

A good healer is someone who has a will to help and doesn't expect anything in return.

Somone who is a natural at helping others, who heals as effortlessly as they breathe.

Someone who knows what they are doing, is experienced, knowlegable, efficient and has all the tools neccissary to do what they do.

Someone who has learned the lessons of patience, respect, compassion, understanding and who does not seek or care for power or reward for healing.

To me a good/true healer fits that definition. But they are rare, so finding only a few of those charicteristics is more than enough for me.
Old 27-11-2010, 10:56 PM
Master
thanks guys , i hear all the time everyoen has the power to heal , i wondered what made sum better than others , i know sum are blessed to have a natural healing abiltiy and others learn to become healers ,

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 28-11-2010, 12:16 AM
Master
I like what was said to heal without expectations for "rewards"
Spiritlite
Old 28-11-2010, 01:23 AM
I'd say one that can be empty (like a hose) to let the Holy Spirit do the work. (come thru)
And a recipient that is open and believes -with no doubt.

I've been miraculously healed, and done some healings - so that's what I say.

Not counting anything else above out - just in addition to.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-11-2010, 01:27 AM
mahakali

one can give a man a fish or one can teach him how to fish, healing will last if the patent works through there own emotional turmoil.
Old 28-11-2010, 03:34 AM
shaya48

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
i know we all have the power to heal being as we are all spirit and come from the divine but what makes a good healer??????

THIS IS ONLY WHAT I BELIEVE WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT AND HAVE OUR OWN OPINIONS AND ITS GOOD TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS AND SHARE THESE THOUGHTS WITH OTHERS WHO QUESTION THE SAME.

FOR ME PERSONALLY, AND I WORK WITH HOW I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO WORK WITH MY HEALING ENERGIES AND THAT IS TRUSTING THAT I AM WORKING FROM MY HIGHEST OF GOOD THROUGH GODS LOVE, COMPASSION, HEALING, AND LIGHT TO GIVE TO THE PERSON I AM HELPING ON A SOUL LEVEL, I NEVER SAY I CAN CURE PEOPLE BECAUSE I CANT, I CAN ONLY WORK THROUGH THE HIGHER ENERGIES OF WHAT I WORK THROUGH KNOWING WHATEVER I AM GIVEN WITH THAT ENERGY IS WORKING ON THE LEVEL OF THAT PERSON SOUL THAT WILL HELP THEM THE MOST EMOTIONALLY TO HEAL, BECAUSE IT IS THE EMOTIONS THAT CREATE ILLNESS, MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY.

IT IS THE PERSON WILL WANTING TO GET BETTER THAT HEALS, I CAN ONLY GIVE THAT ENERGY FROM MY HIGHEST OF GOOD FOR THAT PERSON THE REST IS UP TO THEM.

ANY HEALING THAT IS GIVEN FROM LOVE, COMPASSION AND FROM YOUR HIGHEST OF GOOD IS ALL GOOD FOR ANOTHER, BECAUSE THAT ENERGY WORKS ON THE SOUL LEVEL OF THAT PERSON, AND LIFTS THEIR VIBRATIONAL ENERGY, SO THEY FEEL MORE AT PEACE WITHIN, EMOTIONALLY, MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY THIS ENERGY THEN STARTS TO WORK THROUGH THEIR POSITVE ENERGIES OF WANTING TO IMPROVE THEIR HEALTH, THEIR WAY OF THINKING, FEELING AND BEING MORE AWARE OF POSITIVE CHANGES THAT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THEIR LIVES.

IT IS A PERSONS OWN FAITH THAT PLAYS A BIG PART OF THEIR OWN HEALING, AND WHEN IT IS COMBINED WITH A HEALING FROM ANOTHER, THAT IS COMING FROM GODS LOVE AND LIGHT THEN THAT FAITH IS STRENGHTENED AND OR ANSWERED AND HEALED AND IT IS GODS LOVE THAT HEALS, NOT ALL HEALING CAN CURE A PERSON WHO IS MEANT TO LEAVE THE EARTH PLANE WITH THAT ILLNESS. AS ILLNESSES ARE PART OF OUR LEARNING LESSONS HERE ON THE EARTH PLANE FOR EG. IF WE HAVE CANCER AND IT IS INCURABLE, AND WE ARE MEANT TO LEAVE THE EARTH PLANE THAT WAY, THEN THAT IS WHAT WE HAVE CHOSEN, BUT WE WILL NOT EXPERIENCE THAT ILLNESS IN ANOTHER LIFETIME, EACH LIFETIME WE HAVE IS TO EXPERIENCE NEW LEARNING, LESSONS AND ILLNESSES.

THIS WISDOM WAS GIVEN TO ME FROM MY SPIRITUAL TEACHERS NOT OF THIS EARTH PLANE, BUT FROM SPIRIT. BUT THAT IS WHAT I BELIEVE NOT EVERYONE HAS TO BELIEVE THAT, THIS WAS FOR MY TEACHING WHICH I HAVE SEEN AND EXPERIENCED WITH PEOPLE THAT HAVE COME FOR A HEALING KNOWING THEMSELVES THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BE HERE LONG,OR BE CURED THE HEALING HELPS THEM ON A SOUL LEVEL TO BRING CALM, AND COMFORT WITHIN TO THEM WHILE THEY ARE GOING THROUGH THE FINAL STAGES OF PREPAREING TO LEAVE.

HEALING IS A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE FOR BOTH THE HEALER GIVING THAT ENERGY AND THE RECIEVER YOU LEARN SOMETHING NEW EACH HEALING AND ITS ENLIGHTENENING AND YOU FEEL HUMBLED WHEN A PERSON IS TRUSTING YOU WITH THEIR PAIN ON WHATEVER LEVEL THEY HAVE THAT PAIN IN THEIR LIVES.

I HAVE TRUSTED COMPLETLY IN MY SPIRITUAL TEACHING FROM SPIRIT, AND I ALSO HAVE MET SOME WONDERFUL HEALERS THAT HAVE HELPED ME HERE ON THE EARTH PLANE TO, SO I HAVE BEEN BLESSED IN MANY WAYS TO HAVE HAD THE GUIDANCE AND A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF EVERYTHING THAT IS INVOLVED WITH HEALING. AND I WOULD SAY THE SAME TO ANY ONE STARTING OFF ON THEIR JOURNEY ALWAYS TRUST THAT YOU ARE GIVEN THE KNOWLEDGE YOU NEED AT ANY GIVEN TIME FROM SPIRIT FOR YOUR LEARNING AND FOR THE GROWTH OF YOUR SOUL AND TRUE PURPOSE HERE.

IT IS A LEARNING JOURNEY BUT ONE OF MANY REWARDS HELPING ANOTHER SOUL IS ALWAYS GOOD AND IT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD WITHIN, YOU JUST NEED TO KNOW WE CAN ONLY GIVE TO ANOTHER WHAT WE ARE MEANT TO FROM OUR HIGHEST OF GOOD AND IN THE WAY WE ARE MEANT TO, BEYOND THAT IS OUT OF OUR HANDS I SURRENDER EVERYTHING TO GOD, MY SPIRITUAL HEALERS, MY ANGELS AND GUIDES WHEN I DO A HEALING AND KNOW THEY HEAL ON THE LEVEL THAT ENERGY IS MEANT TO GO.

LOVE AND LIGHT SHAYA.
Old 28-11-2010, 04:00 AM
Master
Shaya I love reading your responses.
Spiritlite.