Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-10-2010, 11:01 PM
butterfly63

Is this experience AP?

Hello Everyone,

I have been wanting to find out about a paticular experience I have had on a couple of occasions.

I believe that I may have experienced AP, but not by choice.

Does anybody know why one would just go to another "plane or dimension" without warning?

The one time it occured it was a dark, barren landscape and the "place" was full of knowledge, past present and future. I was very aware of the spirit of the place. This has happened to me a couple of times. I always find out something that I never wanted to know. For example, I knew someone I loved passed at the time of the AP.

The second time it occured it was a longer visit and I saw the place. I then came to know something "dark" about a relative in my life at the time, that was creating stress at a family gathering.

Another incident, an aquantince approached me with the news that she knew my boyfriend (at the time) would become my husband. She had a physic gift and shared this information with me. When she touched my shoulder I APed (I think) and saw what appeared to be planets and a colorful energy spinning by, I was in the middle of this place, watching. It happpened quickly. I thought maybe I saw the person's energy.

A couple of questions, are any of these planes or realms that I have visited something that others may have experienced or described? Why do I project without warning or even trying?

I do energy healing without any formal training, It just comes natural to me. I know that I am a sensitive. I also have flashes of knowledge. I can also feel peoples emotions and thoughts at times.

It started with the death of my father at age 11 and has been occuring ever since.

For years I have wondered about these astral events? Can anyone refer me to books or additional sources so that I may understand what this is?

Thanks for listening! I look forward to communicating with everyone.

Have a good weekend!
Old 24-10-2010, 09:11 PM
Master
butterfly... Yes, you are describing a spontaneous aware out-of-body experience.

We go out of body naturally nearly every time we go to sleep. The difference for you is, you were conscious in a higher dimension and remembered it later... or dimensions, from the sound of it.

This thread suggests some resources that will help you understand what you experienced and how to do it purposefully if you want to develop the ability - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3783

I especially recommend the books by William Buhlman.

Xan