Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-10-2010, 02:43 AM
Guide
Ah, I see. It's a visulization thing. Yes. I was simply interested because there are so many different techniques out there, this was somewhat new sounding.

Yes, Robert Bruce has some good stuff. I've found Robert Monroe's to be one of the best (for myself though) and also check out Sylvan Muldoon and Heward Carrington if you/anyone else gets a chance. Their material was amongst the first I came across years ago.

Believe it or not, I like James Randi's presentation though on OBEs also because it sums up allot of what I suspect - that people are simply having lucid dreams or dreaming that they are astral travelling and mistaking it for the real experience.
It gets very tricky when dealing with the mind, but the true experiences I've had have been a blessing to have a good control for measuring up the quality of my own and other people's tangent experiences and case studies.

Thanks for sharing!
Old 26-10-2010, 08:47 AM
Deactivated Account

hi taracar,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for choosing this thread for your first post !

I had a very vivid dream about deceased relatives, I can still remember almost exactly what it was about. Strange because usually when I wake up in the morning I can't remember any dreams.

It is so interesting reading about other peoples experiences, the " whoosh " seems to be common. Maybe if you don't try so hard to experience this again, maybe that will help you. Perhaps a short meditation time before taking flight to relax you ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 26-10-2010, 04:50 PM
miichelle

i have times where i feel energy rushing through my body and while im laying down i can feel as if my soul is trying to jump out of my body n the minute i realize as if my soul is trying to travel, i automatically get too concentrated which makes the feeling go away.. any comments to this?
Old 26-10-2010, 07:46 PM
Master

Try not to be too concentrated and stay relaxed. Having a relaxed mind is important.