Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-10-2010, 03:27 AM
rus11

Yes, and I do still experience it. I just make the intention that I want to again and usually it will happen within a few days.

And yes, for me it is different than lucid as I feel I am literally rising from my body. Although it seems there are many ways to achieve it.
Old 19-10-2010, 01:06 PM
Deactivated Account

I find it so amazing that one can just make the intention that they want it to happen again, and it does ! Very cool !

I tried this once, I could feel the top part of my body and my arms raising up , off the bed, but my legs just didn't want to go ! I took that as a sign that the timing just wasn't right. I haven't tried it since then.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 19-10-2010, 01:20 PM
abikisses

I have had various AP's but didn't realise it at the time or sort of knew but didn't realise AP's existed or could put a label on it.

Now I know however, I have been waiting for one where I can get control!

Blessings
Abikisses
Old 19-10-2010, 02:24 PM
MDMAPRODUCTIONS

hey guys my name is jeff. I been trying to project for some time now with no luck. Last night i did not even try to but i think it worked, hear me out. I was not on any drugs or anything but my heart was beating REALLY fast whenever i would close my eyes but I ignored this and still tried to fall asleep. I laid on my stomach with my arms crossed on my chest, I figured i would try project to get my mind of of my heart. then suddenly i seen a light in my closed eyes and simply focused on this. then out of now here i found myself surrounded by bubbles and i was swimming underwater. I kno i wasnt asleep because i can recall thinkin, "i am still awake". Sharks are my favorite aquatic animal so I thought of sharks and then i found myself swimming with sharks, suprisingly this did not scare me. BUT one of the sharks swam up to me and i ACTUALLY felt one bite me, but not bite as in attack me, more like a little puppy nibbling on my arm. I took in a deep breath and released and i felt my whole body vibrate and that was what woke me up. can somebody please reply and tell me if this is astral projection? and if it is...how can visit dead reletives. I bought a book a while back "astral projection for begginers" and in this book it stated I could do such a thing. thank you
Old 19-10-2010, 07:57 PM
Master

Yes you did astral project. You did well to ignore the heart beating. You want to know how to visit dead relatives. Just do it the same way as you thought of the shark. Think of the person you want to see.
Old 19-10-2010, 08:13 PM
Gracey

i was 16 and was laying in my bed day dreaming and i felt my legs rise out of my body, i opened my eyes and saw my soul, then my legs dropped heavily back into my body. at that time i had no idea what happened.
Old 20-10-2010, 02:05 AM
MDMAPRODUCTIONS

astralsuzy
Seeker

Yes you did astral project. You did well to ignore the heart beating. You want to know how to visit dead relatives. Just do it the same way as you thought of the shark. Think of the person you want to see.

Thank you. But it was weird because I was not even trying to astral project. From the very first time I closed my eyes my heart suddenly was beating fast, and when my eyes were open, the beats would be regular. Why was it so easy that night and not any other nights before that one? Also I read, certain tea's can help the process along? I work at Starbucks and brought home some passion herbal tea thinking this might help, what are your thoughts on that.
Old 20-10-2010, 02:19 AM
Deactivated Account

hi Jeff,

it seems many astral project, just out of the blue, or without trying, not sure why that is or how that happens ? It must be that you are ready for the experience ?

Amazes me to hear how one instantly thinks of something, your sharks for example, and then instantly they are there ! You mentioned sharks are your favorite aquatic animal, just recently Kapitan Prien posted something about sharks and being his totem animal - in the Native American section - you might be interested in reading this. Perhaps sharks are also your totem animal, if you feel a connection to them.

Not sure on the connection to the Passion herbal tea ~ I have heard that drinking orange juice before going to sleep helps induce lucid dreaming.

And if you do this again, and visit any relatives on the Other Side, let me know how that goes. I would be interested in hearing about it.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

ps here is the link to the " sharks "
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4475

Expect Miracles !

Last edited by Adrienne : 20-10-2010 at 02:31 AM.
Old 20-10-2010, 02:21 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
i was 16 and was laying in my bed day dreaming and i felt my legs rise out of my body, i opened my eyes and saw my soul, then my legs dropped heavily back into my body. at that time i had no idea what happened.

Wow Gracey ! I wonder how or why this just happens, without even us trying ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 20-10-2010, 02:26 AM
Master

I ask the same question as you, why is it easier sometimes than other times to AP? I do not know. I know stress and relaxation plays a part. One idea that has come to my mind lately and that is, the longer it takes, the more uncomfortable you get as you are lying for too long in the same position. This prevents you to AP or if you have had enough of trying to AP.
On occasions I turn over on my side and I instantly AP.
I have no knowledge if certain tea's help or not. If it worked for you I would try it again. I think if you believe something will work for you then it usually does or it helps a lot.

Last edited by astralsuzy : 20-10-2010 at 02:30 AM.