Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 23-11-2010, 03:14 PM
Mind's Eye

Greetings Sangress;

I did not say anything about the healing case at first, because I was watching the thread and trying to decipher its honesty and credibility. I will be completely honest with you, I am still not sure of those two things. I hope you are understanding of my position, because this is the internet and some individuals are not as on the level as we would all like to believe.

However, to go onward with the reply; I am sorry, but I cannot give you any personal information on clients. The girl I spoke of has been well past her trauma for about a year and a half. She had no relapses and all of the people who care about her well being have my number if they need further help with her past condition. But she is fine, living a happy, free life as a normal teenager should.

As for your other question; I did not do anything to the girls friends or her, to make them immune to her "powers." I merely said hello to her, listened to her story and then flat out asked her to touch me. When she saw that nothing happened to me when she touched me.. she seemed a bit shocked. And then, as we say in metaphysics, the explanation was the cure.

As far as distant healing goes; I could certainly do this, however I think it would lack the benefit of a person seeing you face to face and showing you that your touch cannot drain them of life force energy. You seem rather immune to just words, you dismiss them and keep insisting that you are this energy draining being... If this be your actual state of mind, I would say that you have very serious need of someone to demonstrate right in front of you that you can touch them, and it will have no adverse effects.

I will share another true story with you, even if it makes this post a bit long.

When I was about 14 years old, I had the idea in my head that I was able to drain energy from other people. I kid you not when I say this. I would sometimes touch people, and they would actually become ill. To make a long story short, this idea stuck in my head and I would think about it from time to time. As I got older and started reading books on spiritual things, I read about psychic vampires and all that sort of thing. I was almost convinced that I was one of these kinds of people....

But then, as my studies went on, and I became interested in metaphysics and hypnosis, I decided to hypnotize myself one day and to try and discover where this thought had come from. Was I an energy vampire or some such thing?

After several self hypnosis sessions, I uncovered the source of my thoughts. When I was quite young, I used to read a comic book called, The Man Called NOVA," Nova had an arch enemy who was called Power House. Power House was able to touch people and drain their life force energy within himself to make himself stronger. I loved Power House back then. I thought he was cool and would often day dream that I could drain people's energy and use it for my own benefit. I had good year or so of thinking that Power House was just the coolest thing.

Conclusion: That was where my own energy draining thoughts had come from. The days of wishing that I could have powers like Power House had made an impression on my subconscious mind... Later in life, those impressions manifested themselves in my thinking.

It is very hard sometimes to know where these impressions came from that make us think the things we do... But the fact of the matter is.. the strangest things can effect our deeper minds and manifest as all kinds of unexplained ways... that is, until the unexplained is actually explained.

I have seen people who thought they were possessed by demons. One man was even convinced he was the ant-christ, and contemplated suicide before he lost control to the darkside and destroyed the world... All of these people are now fine. Because they now understand the power of the subconscious mind, and were shown where their frightening ideas and beliefs came from. Anyone can have their subconscious mind play havok with them. That doesn't mean the person is crazy, delusional or in need of medications. A person can be as sane as the next guy, but still have their subconscious manifest odd things in their conscious thinking. I hope all this is helpful to you.

Last edited by Mind's Eye : 23-11-2010 at 05:14 PM.
Old 23-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Sangress

Thank you for replying.

I'll let you know now, I'm not insisting I'm some magical creature. I am telling the truth.

I don't care whether you believe me or not, I'd just prefer to let others understand what they can of me, and gain what they have to offer.

I have had people like you do what you have done...etc many times. I've sought them out and given them money....etc

I never wanted to be this way, I never chose it, I never truly accepted it.

But, even as an infant this has been the way it is for me, this has been the way it is all of my life.

I was born this way.

How can an infant formulate such extravagant imaginings?

This was not a gradual change, or a decision, this is how I am.

I never wished I had powers, I never thought this was "cool," I never enjoyed this either.

I tried to ignore, deny and cure myself for 8 years, and I still occasionally try when some other new method presents itself.

As it is, I've done the "stop believing" thing, and nothing changed even when I was positive it had, even when I'd wholly made myself believe things had changed...it did not, and has never changed.

Your methods of healing are something I have tried a total of 28 times.

I'd be open to try it, again, and hope for a result.
Old 28-11-2010, 10:39 PM
underlight

Sangress!

Im sorry to hear about your experiences. I was shocked reading through this thread about how you are losing your form, it sounds terribly painful and unpleasent.

As you know I am not spiritually advanced so cant offer you any healing etc but I will send some positive thoughts your way. :P

Glad to see you are slowly recovering

Get better soon friend
Old 28-11-2010, 10:47 PM
Sangress

I've recently made connections with trees and the earth. (There's a post about it in the faery and woodland creature or whatever section)

Had some healing from that and the results have stayed as they are for 3 days now. I think the healing of my hands is permanent, so I am very glad.

Still have a long way to go, but getting there.
Old 28-11-2010, 10:59 PM
Master
Good for you :)
I'm happy for you it sounds great.
Spiritlite.