Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 20-04-2011, 04:23 PM
supernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

'God' is a word we use to describe the supreme spiritual experience, union with the Whole.. hence the many interpretations of the experience and the 'word'..

Be well..

What is that supreme experience. Experience becomes a matter of the past and the past is dead, not alive. Experience is a collection of memories and things we have done or seen in the past and such accumulative ideas do not help us to understand our reality.
Old 20-04-2011, 04:32 PM
Master
God is this to me.
We are god and god is us. What we do is God living through us. God is experiencing us and we are experiencing God because we are never apart from God.
Hope that makes sense.
Spiritlite.
Old 20-04-2011, 04:33 PM
Blaze

The best way to describe God is not to describe it.
Old 20-04-2011, 04:35 PM
bbr

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova
We are running after a series of mirages in a world of confusion. We are deluded beings.
I don't see it that way, supernova. We are not deluded beings. We are intelligent, intuitive, creative, imaginative beings of the highest order. You cannot raise God and spirit on a pedestal and then demean our role in creation. We are part of that creation, We are that creation. God is simply a conceptual memory of our unity with, and in, creation, previous to our physical incarnation. These aren't mirages. They're living echoes of that which is, and these echoes and memories resonate within us.
Old 20-04-2011, 04:36 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova
What is that supreme experience. Experience becomes a matter of the past and the past is dead, not alive. Experience is a collection of memories and things we have done or seen in the past and such accumulative ideas do not help us to understand our reality.
Quote:

'God' is a word we use to describe the supreme spiritual experience, union with the Whole..
The 'union' is constant, everpresent, the 'experience' happens when we get out of our own way.. it's alive, dynamic, and magnificent.. 'experience' is only ever 'now', it's not helpful to equate memories with experiences, though there is an inherent relationship between them..

Be well..
Old 20-04-2011, 04:38 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

'We/us/Life', are 'God' experienceing its own existence..

Be well...
Old 20-04-2011, 10:22 PM
Experiencer
I would say we are projections of God.

Each one of is an image/aspect of All That Is/One getting to learn and play and understand ourselves as well as interacting with all the other aspects of god in everything that exists. Having fun while doing this is not a requirement but certainly more enjoyable.

Love and Light my fellow aspects
Old 21-04-2011, 04:17 AM
Nikki-Charliie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

'We/us/Life', are 'God' experienceing its own existence..

Be well...

Exactly!!!!! I totally agree!
Old 21-04-2011, 04:18 AM
Nikki-Charliie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentleStrength
I would say we are projections of God.

Each one of is an image/aspect of All That Is/One getting to learn and play and understand ourselves as well as interacting with all the other aspects of god in everything that exists. Having fun while doing this is not a requirement but certainly more enjoyable.

Love and Light my fellow aspects

Very true! You think like me!