Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 16-04-2011, 04:23 PM
Master
So, the truth expands with our (expanding) awareness in a sense ... so, in that respect, is fact/truth simply accepted fiction, in any given moment?'
Old 16-04-2011, 04:25 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by breath
Hi!

belief is our substitute for fact. fact is what a truth is when it's discovered to be true.

belief means be wish. be = be lief = wish (in latin I think). It is essentially faking it until you make it. we know what spirituality SHOULD say, so we invent stories and ideas that are closest and when we really feel like we've nailed it, we say 'I believe in...'. But of course it changes, because they're not correct.

the only truth that exists, is a truth that exists without the mind. it is an objective uncentered reality. like a universe with no life in it, just empty. but it's fullness and emptiness has no parts that consider themself a center, so cannot distinguish from up and down, big from small. there is the unattainable truth.

in this universe, it does have parts of it that feel itself the center. but that doesn't mean that it becomes the center for all reality and all truth, so we cannot have all of the truth. the truth is not available to the senses, to awareness. We can only do our best to represent it conceptually.

the best thing about this truth is that it's absolutely serene. a beautiful, STUNNING universe, seen only by chance... it was doing it itself, without any observer and suddenly we occur by accident and see it. Like walking in on a stranger painting a beautiful image, and sitting back to watch. that is how we should interact with the universe. leave it alone, and let it work - for we are a part of the work.

the truth of our position here
Our position here is as calm and as contrived and meaningful as the stones, the sticks, the grass, the colour of iron. we're equal to everything and we have no special requirement of us except to simply continue as the way we are

But what is that? even if that was a fact would we accept it? some of us wouldn't.

that was interesting. just kept typing.
Nicely communicated.. it feels authentic, experienced..

Be well..
Old 16-04-2011, 04:32 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
So, the truth expands with our (expanding) awareness in a sense ... so, in that respect, is fact/truth simply accepted fiction, in any one moment?'
rather than 'fiction', i would suggest the phrase 'that which works in that particular situation'.. 'fiction' is known not to be an accurate accounting of 'isness', facts function as if they were true within the known conditions..

Be well..
Old 16-04-2011, 08:59 PM
Master

Hi sound,

There may be Absolute Truth, but in a relativistic physical universe, our 'truth' seems to be a necessarily partial, limited and distorted version of it as we evolve our individual consciousness, as 'truth' grows into Truth, through life.

Beliefs are simply temporary expedients in this journey.
Facts are perhaps more 'concrete' beliefs, therefore more problematic.

Belief is - through life process/activity - the 'theory' that enabled by will and faith through practice, yields experience.

When experience becomes consistent, settled, and assimilated - it becomes realization, an expansion of consciousness that is some tTruth, now integral to being.

~ J

Old 17-04-2011, 01:37 AM
themaster

Beliefs..

I will you give a core rundown on what I know about beliefs and my definition of them.. I see a lot of confusion in this area... the teachers that taught me about beliefs are Bashar and Jim Self.. (I was not ever much a "seth" studier but I validate the information on that side the school)

As we know (or don't know) our entire society/world/reality is made of energy.. every part of it.. those of us in the know also know that our thoughts create reality.. or we notice a correlation between our thoughts and what is "manifested" into reality..

What has always been here and has been creating for a long time our unconscious beliefs..

According to bashar.. before the age of 3-5 we download the beliefs from our parents do to "conditional love"

What does that mean?

In my mind it is like installing on your computer, MacAfee Antivirus, Norton Anti-virus, Solitaire, Kings Bounty, Word and on and on.. (note each generation is now downloading.. less and less beliefs as part of the shift and coming in with turned on spiritual structure/abilities)

These beliefs are constructions that are only "1 day" old and thousands of years old.. they are constructed I believe with "sacred geometry" if any of you know what that is.. using Thoughts (electrical) Emotions (magnetic) bound into tight configurations.. and not only are they single pieces of "sacred geometry" say a "triangle" they can have strings.. attached to further and further pieces of belief structures..

So you might ask what is the belief "I don't like me" look like in simple terms it could be a 3 piece triangle yet.. it may be attached by strings to a lot of other "negative beliefs"

What I often say is.. beliefs are a mine field in reality.. (and I'm not being judgmental.. I'm just saying) take out your imagination and compute the following..

A decision was made 20,000+ years ago to go where we are today.. and the decision was to explore lack, fear ect. (conscious of it or not at the time) and imagine 20,000 years of creating "lack" based beliefs..

"I'm not worthy of love" "I'm not worthy of money" "I'm not worthy to HAVE for myself" these beliefs/constructions.. created by creator gods.. over and over again..

These beliefs are simple words yes..?? but imagine them like you creating "a car" for yourself, imagine that they like you "attract" via law of attraction..

If you carried around the belief.. "I'm not worthy to HAVE for myself" what would your life be like? What would it look like with this belief attracting all the time? What unconscious things could happen to you during your day where a REPEAT cycle would keep showing up consciously? Where you just won the lottery and had to pay it in taxes to the government.. or someone gave you a car.. and your dad said "no it's mine.. your too young!" etc. etc.

Now maybe you can see why I call them a "mindfield"

Those of us awake/aware are constantly working on ourselves/observing ourselves and changing how these beliefs engage with us "energetically" we are softening them up.. soothing them out..

Whether you recognize it or not.. beliefs create.. unconsciously or consciously.. (when conscious you have the the power to change them)

So I hope this sheds some light on the matter.. let me know if you have questions?
Old 17-04-2011, 02:27 AM
TzuJanLi

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
Beliefs..

I will you give a core rundown on what I know about beliefs and my definition of them.. I see a lot of confusion in this area... the teachers that taught me about beliefs are Bashar and Jim Self.. (I was not ever much a "seth" studier but I validate the information on that side the school)

As we know (or don't know) our entire society/world/reality is made of energy.. every part of it.. those of us in the know also know that our thoughts create reality.. or we notice a correlation between our thoughts and what is "manifested" into reality..

What has always been here and has been creating for a long time our unconscious beliefs..

According to bashar.. before the age of 3-5 we download the beliefs from our parents do to "conditional love"

What does that mean?

In my mind it is like installing on your computer, MacAfee Antivirus, Norton Anti-virus, Solitaire, Kings Bounty, Word and on and on.. (note each generation is now downloading.. less and less beliefs as part of the shift and coming in with turned on spiritual structure/abilities)

These beliefs are constructions that are only "1 day" old and thousands of years old.. they are constructed I believe with "sacred geometry" if any of you know what that is.. using Thoughts (electrical) Emotions (magnetic) bound into tight configurations.. and not only are they single pieces of "sacred geometry" say a "triangle" they can have strings.. attached to further and further pieces of belief structures..

So you might ask what is the belief "I don't like me" look like in simple terms it could be a 3 piece triangle yet.. it may be attached by strings to a lot of other "negative beliefs"

What I often say is.. beliefs are a mine field in reality.. (and I'm not being judgmental.. I'm just saying) take out your imagination and compute the following..

A decision was made 20,000+ years ago to go where we are today.. and the decision was to explore lack, fear ect. (conscious of it or not at the time) and imagine 20,000 years of creating "lack" based beliefs..

"I'm not worthy of love" "I'm not worthy of money" "I'm not worthy to HAVE for myself" these beliefs/constructions.. created by creator gods.. over and over again..

These beliefs are simple words yes..?? but imagine them like you creating "a car" for yourself, imagine that they like you "attract" via law of attraction..

If you carried around the belief.. "I'm not worthy to HAVE for myself" what would your life be like? What would it look like with this belief attracting all the time? What unconscious things could happen to you during your day where a REPEAT cycle would keep showing up consciously? Where you just won the lottery and had to pay it in taxes to the government.. or someone gave you a car.. and your dad said "no it's mine.. your too young!" etc. etc.

Now maybe you can see why I call them a "mindfield"

Those of us awake/aware are constantly working on ourselves/observing ourselves and changing how these beliefs engage with us "energetically" we are softening them up.. soothing them out..

Whether you recognize it or not.. beliefs create.. unconsciously or consciously.. (when conscious you have the the power to change them)

So I hope this sheds some light on the matter.. let me know if you have questions?
Hi themaster: Are you aware that the entireity of the 'conditioning' you describe can be neutralized with a single choice? i appreciate your awareness of the nature of existence as energy, though i am interested in why you set-up what you would reference as the Law of Attraction by creating the condition of "softening them up" or "soothing them out".. creating an interval of effort to acheive what you already have.. yes, i did a lot of preliminary work prior to the 'choice', but i didn't realize that the work i was doing would result in the 'choice'.. the 'choice' was made prior to any real understanding of Spirituality, it did inspire my interest in Spirituality, though..

Maybe because i was fortunate to have been exposed to alot of these concepts prior to their popularity or even prior some their 'namings', i have no understanding of the difference or separation between Consciousness and Sub-Consciousness, or the difference between the individuality and its claim of 'ego'..

It seems that we conjure more and more complex stories about our relationships with ourselves, between ourself manifested as individualities, and.. between ourselves as individualities and ourself as the collective Whole.. rather than the distractions of ever more complex speculations about our existence, i sense the benefit of simplicity.. like the sculptor who, when asked how he carved such an exquisite elephant from a block of wood, replied: "i removed everything that didn't look like an elephant".. remove everything that isn't Life, that isn't simplicity, that isn't self-evident.. Energy is a brilliant simplicity, and the ancient ones told amazingly stories, similar to its observable qualities.. now, that we can observe the processes of Energy, the Great Mystery is even more amazing and mysterious..

Be well..
Old 17-04-2011, 03:50 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Hi themaster: Are you aware that the entireity of the 'conditioning' you describe can be neutralized with a single choice? i appreciate your awareness of the nature of existence as energy, though i am interested in why you set-up what you would reference as the Law of Attraction by creating the condition of "softening them up" or "soothing them out".. creating an interval of effort to acheive what you already have.. yes, i did a lot of preliminary work prior to the 'choice', but i didn't realize that the work i was doing would result in the 'choice'.. the 'choice' was made prior to any real understanding of Spirituality, it did inspire my interest in Spirituality, though..

Maybe because i was fortunate to have been exposed to alot of these concepts prior to their popularity or even prior some their 'namings', i have no understanding of the difference or separation between Consciousness and Sub-Consciousness, or the difference between the individuality and its claim of 'ego'..

It seems that we conjure more and more complex stories about our relationships with ourselves, between ourself manifested as individualities, and.. between ourselves as individualities and ourself as the collective Whole.. rather than the distractions of ever more complex speculations about our existence, i sense the benefit of simplicity.. like the sculptor who, when asked how he carved such an exquisite elephant from a block of wood, replied: "i removed everything that didn't look like an elephant".. remove everything that isn't Life, that isn't simplicity, that isn't self-evident.. Energy is a brilliant simplicity, and the ancient ones told amazingly stories, similar to its observable qualities.. now, that we can observe the processes of Energy, the Great Mystery is even more amazing and mysterious..

Be well..
Are you trying to communicate again?

Because it isn't working

As I said you are speaking in terms and definitions.. that really have nothing to say to me.. it might be like were agreeing that "existence is meaningless"

Or isn't it nice to talk.. "cause we have nothing to talk about" (which is really the truth in our state of existence, anyway! )

Once again I say.. to have a conversation with me.. you will have to reach for mutual ground.. I speak in plain english.. I do not speak "philosophize" or "spiritualize" I really like things simple and plain.. that is where I come from when I talk as you may have noticed..

And even though I speak in plain english.. I speak of highly advanced states of consciousness and understandings.. not necessarily something everyone can understand or interpret..
Quote:
Hi themaster: Are you aware that the entireity of the 'conditioning' you describe can be neutralized with a single choice?
In all that you have said.. this is the only thing that I could even reference..

No, I'm not aware.. and No, I'm not sure I agree with your assessment.. I would be willing to agree.. that if that choice was "making the unconscious, conscious" than yes, I'm aware of that choice..

If I can ask you “TzuJanLi” what is it your trying to say?

Condense it down to 1 twitter, to 1 text message.. to 1 sentence? In what I have said.. what are you trying to say?
Old 17-04-2011, 04:20 AM
Master
The way i see it sound is..truth is in the eye of the beholder; belief is an adopted program; facts are only as solid as their research (eg...we once thought the earth was square). In saying all this, none of them can hold water.
Old 17-04-2011, 04:20 AM
TzuJanLi

Be well..

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
Are you trying to communicate again?

Because it isn't working

As I said you are speaking in terms and definitions.. that really have nothing to say to me.. it might be like were agreeing that "existence is meaningless"

Or isn't it nice to talk.. "cause we have nothing to talk about" (which is really the truth in our state of existence, anyway! )

Once again I say.. to have a conversation with me.. you will have to reach for mutual ground.. I speak in plain english.. I do not speak "philosophize" or "spiritualize" I really like things simple and plain.. that is where I come from when I talk as you may have noticed..

And even though I speak in plain english.. I speak of highly advanced states of consciousness and understandings.. not necessarily something everyone can understand or interpret.. In all that you have said.. this is the only thing that I could even reference..

No, I'm not aware.. and No, I'm not sure I agree with your assessment.. I would be willing to agree.. that if that choice was "making the unconscious, conscious" than yes, I'm aware of that choice..

If I can ask you “TzuJanLi” what is it your trying to say?

Condense it down to 1 twitter, to 1 text message.. to 1 sentence? In what I have said.. what are you trying to say?
When you can put your ego down, let me know.. until then, we are done..

Please, be well..
Old 17-04-2011, 06:13 AM
themaster

Quote:
Be well..

When you can put your ego down, let me know.. until then, we are done..

Please, be well..
okay.. lol