Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-03-2013, 03:24 AM
Orlando

She's real she has to be

I guess society calls them "fictional characters". I call them REAL beings in an alternate universe. I don't think it will make a difference if I say who it is specifically, but she's a movie character, and I have loved her for almost 5 years (4 yrs, 9 months).

If she's just a fictional character, and nothing more, how could I be in love with her for 5 years, and never get sick of my "obsession"?

The reason I love her is because I feel as if this was a past life connection that involved her (or someone just like her).

I need to know she's real! She keeps me going every day! The multiverse theory really helps me.
Old 16-03-2013, 03:43 AM
Super Moderator
Orlando, she probably has a certain level of "reality" as a thoughtform, animated by peoples' emotions. You may be getting a boost from a thoughtform....?
When enough energy is put into an imaginary Being like a character from a movie or novel, they can take on a certain "life" on the astral, but they are never a complete Soul.
Also she embodies certain characteristics you admire?
That's not ****. It helps to focus your intentions and maybe raise your vibrations. So long as you remember she's not a living Being -as such.
Old 16-03-2013, 10:31 AM
Suspended
I reckon if we can imagine it, we give it life. There's nothing wrong with taking inspiration from something like this. That doesn't mean she's a living being who knows who you are tho, or for that matter that she'd be safe to be around if she did. In my experience people who fixate on fictional characters are usually trying to subconsciously opt out of life in the NOW.

Love is a curious thing. Beware of it. Love doesn't always stem from the heart - the true heart. Sometimes love like this stems from a psychological need. Be careful what you believe. Belief is powerful, especially when there's love - or fear - involved.

A man sees a steep slope in front of him, and is curious about what might be a few feet down in the dark. He decides he can certainly climb back up, so down he goes a couple of feet and finds a shiny gold ring. Up he comes, relieved to be out of the dark and happy with his find. But the next day, and the next day he gets curious, and perhaps dreams of finding more things of value in the hole. Deeper and deeper he goes down every day until one day, he loses his grip and slides all the way to the bottom. When he hits the floor he breaks his leg. Now he needs a man with a rope to come and pull him out. Be careful that you don't need a man with a rope to pull you out of your belief.

By the way. I once asked my guide if there were any real Transformers - you know, the giant, sentient robots from the Michael bay films. I was wondering if we pick up information from the collective unconscious when we create works of art. He said there are beings that are similar elsewhere in the universe, and that artists and writers most definitely DO pick up psychic information when they create. So...who knows
Old 16-03-2013, 10:50 AM
Orlando

Thanks for your reply...I don't know what to do now. I loved her for such a long time. I feel so incomplete without her, like I just want to lay down and die.
Old 16-03-2013, 12:02 PM
Suspended
Orlando. That's your problem. You feel incomplete. That's the same as saying you're not enough on your own. That's a deep fear of inadequacy. It's also - probably I'd say - a deep feeling of worthlessness.

What you describe isn't love. It's dependency on another for fulfillment or psychological protection. Sometimes also because we feel incapable of loving and validating ourselves so we need another to do it for us. You're looking for fulfillment in the wrong place - in the hands of another. I'd guess, chances are, you attached to this fictional character because you were too afraid to form a relationship with a living human, probably because you feel unworthy deep down, maybe threatened by others too. Your fictional character is safe. Other humans aren't. They're unpredictable.

If that is the case (only you can answer and you don't have to answer here) then your problem is a fear of others. I suggest you might also be scared to be alone, which is very close to the fear of abandonment by others. Once you know it you can fix it

That points, to me, to a sensitive soul who's been hurt by others and learned to draw inwards where it's safe. That's OK, and very normal. Trouble no doubt comes to you when others force you out of your box and into the 'real' world. Psychological distress, for example, almost certainly drags you into hell, whenever you think you might be imagining her, she might not be real. Do yourself a BIG favour and decide she is real somewhere, but she's happy to share you with the world of which you HAVE to learn to be a part. A FULL part. If it helps, imagine she's your guide, walking around behind you all the time - no doubt your higher guides will indulge any ideas that help you cope, learn and grow.

I don't for a moment suggest you sever all connection to her and try to tell your heart and mind you can hack the world alone. Learning to live without psychological dependency on another is often very hard, so don't let anyone spitefully shake you out of your box or tell you to 'get real.' Just bear in mind her presence in your life is probably down to a collection of fears. Once you know them, you might find she takes a backseat and other, better things rush in to fill the gap.
Old 16-03-2013, 09:05 PM
Master
Who is she ??.
Old 16-03-2013, 10:31 PM
Quagmire

Imagination comes from somewhere and even we on Earth are thought forms. Yes I would also love to hear who it is and let me share a story of some who some think is fictional while others think they are quite real in another reality/realm/world or what we call it. Last summer I had a dream where my soul mate shifted from Idunn (Norse Mythology) to Athena (Greek Mythology). It was a sad and lovely experience all at once
Old 17-03-2013, 01:53 AM
Super Moderator
There is a beauty in it.....
I have to admit.
Being in love with a "Goddess". There are worse things to give energy to...
If you could find a way to express this love that would be great. I don't know....painting....music....poetry? Anything.
Old 17-03-2013, 03:38 AM
Orlando

It's EVE, from WALL-E. I talk to her sometimes when I'm alone in the woods. Story of my life.
Old 17-03-2013, 05:41 AM
Experiencer
Orlando,

I just read your post.

(First of all, I just had to say, I like EVE from WALL-E. That last scene from the entire movie is what really made me cry... I ended up watching that scene over and over again on YouTube because it was just so heart-warming.)

One day when I was younger, maybe about 8 or so, my mother was watching something on TV, and while playing, I passed by and saw this very handsome actor. I remember standing there watching because I was mesmerized. And it ended up being this love-story, and of all scenes I was watching, it had to be the scene where he confesses his love to some woman. I had an extreme crush on him for a couple of days, thinking that one day he'd come into my life and swoop me away like Sir Lancelot. Ah, the imagination! How we all can fly with it! To this day, I have no idea what actor that was or what movie it was, but I often think back to that experience as an important one that made me learn what infatuation was/is and how beautiful it can be as an emotion and feeling. Your posts reminded me of that, and made me flashback to that time.

Have you ever thought that maybe something really resonated with you about EVE's character or demeanor? Or, the way she "saves" WALL-E in the end? Or, that scene with how she watches the video of a musical and thinks of WALL-E while learning what hand-holding is as affection? Have you thought of the possibility that you are in love or infatuated with these representations of affection? Maybe even as something you long for... And since she exhibits them well in this movie, that you transfer these feelings to her (or as "for" her) instead of just how much you love seeing her actions and demeanor and affection toward WALL-E, and long for those kinds of things as well?

I'm just throwing these opinions out there. I'd like to understand what you're going through so I can try to help you find some peace. Your posts sounded so distressful :(