Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-03-2013, 03:54 PM
Orlando

Best place to be?

Where would you say the happiest place, or the most beautiful place would be for someone extremely depressed like me to go, perhaps whet angels wander the most? The forest? The ocean? Any help would be much appreciated, as my life is an inevitable nightmare
Old 09-03-2013, 05:04 PM
CemelDosce

Hello Orlando,

May I ask what it is that is the cause of your anguish?

Namaste
Old 09-03-2013, 06:02 PM
Orlando

Hi. Thanks for your reply, the main causes of my depression are loneliness and stress
Old 09-03-2013, 06:29 PM
Suspended
Hiya Orlando

Sorry to hear you're feeling lonely & stressed. That must be tough.

Personally, I find the ocean to be uplifting & strengthening. It's so majestic and huge. And all that fresh sea air makes me feel invigorated. And it's so noisy!!

It depends really on what you prefer. If you like silence except for the sounds of birds twittering and animals rustling, then a forest would suit you better. But that might make you feel even lonelier.

Do you have any hobbies? When I first lived alone, I joined a couple of local groups, just to have something to do and get myself out of the flat. It was hard to do, walk into a room where I didn't know anyone, but I'm really pleased I made the effort. Being around other people can be beneficial.

Whatever you decide, I wish you all the best.

Squatch
Old 10-03-2013, 04:51 AM
CemelDosce

You're welcome Orlando,

I can only say to seek a space that offers you peace externally, which can be a catalyst for you to find peace and clarity internally.

This place may not be as far away as you may suggest.

I wish you the best

Namaste
Old 10-03-2013, 05:27 AM
missrachel300

I find that being somewhere in nature can be very soothing and grounding. Even if its just a nearby park! It tends to connect me with innocent feelings from childhood. I also used to like driving alone in my car, exploring, getting lost and finding my way back. You can do a lot of sightseeing on the way, and listen to your favorite music. I once heard somewhere that your spirit guide(s) are more actively present while driving, and I do believe it. Good luck in finding your peace!
Old 10-03-2013, 10:11 AM
Bluegreen

When you think back, was there any place that made you feel comfortable or happy? Was there anything in your life that gave you joy?

I like sun-drenched open spaces, blue skies. No matter where I am blue skies make me happy.

I read somewhere that it is not possible to feel depressed when you walk with arms raised in the air. This is probably an exaggeration but when I told this to someone who had been severely depressed for years, he was surprised because that is exactly what he did.

What if any are the blessings in your life?