Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 08-03-2013, 03:13 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostchild88
Sorry in advance if this is placed in the wrong place. If anyone would like to move it to where it belongs, feel free to do so. I was reading an article about dimensions, and it said that we're all basically in different ones depending on how awake we are, I guess. But didn't we all enter into the 4th dimension during the December 21 shift or am I wrong? How can we all be in different dimensions? When I hear dimension, I think of another place not here on earth? Can anyone explain this to me? Please and thank you.

the fourth dimension is time to some scientist and space time to others....any space that is perpendicular to a cube. what is the ablility of the fourth dimension....people theorize travel through out time. dimensions are on earth as well as anywhere in the universe.
Old 08-03-2013, 05:13 PM
Knower

Thank you all for taking the time out to clear this up for me.. Now, how does one go about raising ones vibration? I'm sure meditation is one. what else can I do?
Old 08-03-2013, 05:21 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Thank you all for taking the time out to clear this up for me.. Now, how does one go about raising ones vibration? I'm sure meditation is one. what else can I do?

A simple change in perception could be a path to take. Personally I do not believe in raising one's vibration but rather expanding one's own reality or awareness of.
Old 08-03-2013, 05:45 PM
Bluegreen

My thoughts on the subject.

I do not believe in a general shift to another dimension.

We have seven bodies. The physical has the lowest vibrational rate, the seventh or spirit has the highest. Theory has it that they interpenetrate as each is of a higher vibration than the previous one. Each body functions on its relevant plane or dimension.

We advance only through our own efforts and not because there is a general shift to a higher dimension. Depending on individual vibrational rates, people would either die or feel uncomfortable. I compare it to touching an electrical wire.
Old 08-03-2013, 06:19 PM
Master
Quote:

I have read others say that it isn't possible to raise your vibration through anything you do. But you are already doing all that you can, as evidence by these questions you raise.

You can meditate, study, do nothing but be you--whatever floats your boat. And it is all good and it is all getting you to where you want to be.

Lora