Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-06-2013, 09:37 PM
spiritseeker123

C.Kenner's Book: Crystals For Beginners

I recently picked up this book by Corrine Kenner: "Crystals For Beginners" A Guide For Enhancing Your Health, Intuition, & Creativity Using Crystals And Stones) and am 34 pages into it. Seems to be well written and a joy to read. She lists what she believes are the twenty top crystals which I post below. Was wondering if anyone has read this book or what they think of Corrine Kenner as a writer regarding crystals. New Age Retailer writes in their review: "Extremely informative, factual, and one of the best 'how-to' books we have ever read. A must have!" BALANCE BODY, MIND AND SPIRIT/CALM AND CENTER EMOTIONS/TAP INTO INNER WISDOM/AMPLIFY AND FOCUS ENERGY/DEVELOP INTUITION AND CREATIVITY/EXPERIENCE RICHER DREAMS.. Pub. Llewellyn Worldwide. (See Amazon). ($13.95)

agates

amethysts

aventurine

bloodstone

carnelian

citrine

fluorite

hematite

howlite

jasper

lapis lazuli

malachite

moonstone

obsidian

peridot

petrified wood (me: a crystal?)

quartz

rhodonite

sodalite

tiger's eye.

Also. would love to know what your favorite crystal is, and why.

Happy "crystaling"----is that a word? Oh, well, it is now. LOL

thanks for your valued time and opinion.

Spiritseeker123. Peace/Blessing/Joy/happy crystaling.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:35 PM
Master

yes I have looked at this book before........

I didn't read it cover to cover (every single page), but I read a lot of that book.

it's an ok book.......... she also wrote a book about tarot card readings that i read.

"the crystal bible" is a good book.............

so is "love is in the earth" by Melody........

also "the book of stones" is a good one. by Robert simmons

my favorite crystal? gosh, that's a hard question..........

I have lots of favorite crystals.......... each one helps with different things..........

i really loved rose quartz when i first got some of it........

that rose quartz brought me so much happiness and love the first day i got it....

also aventurine keeps me calm when i get upset and stressed.

i have so many crystals........ (lots of favorites, just depends on my mood)
Old 06-06-2013, 12:55 AM
bleepjk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena

my favorite crystal? gosh, that's a hard question..........

I have lots of favorite crystals.......... each one helps with different things..........
i have so many crystals........ (lots of favorites, just depends on my mood)
This ^
Aquamarine really resonates with me. I'm a pretty shy person so it helps give me courage to speak my truth. And I just love its colors, feels very cool and refreshing. I love all the beryls actually! Aquamarine, Bixbite, Emerald, Goshenite, Heliodor, Morganite.
Labadorite is another that really resonates with me, love that stone.