Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-05-2013, 06:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiola_bleu
I have "101 Power Crystals - Judy Hall" in PDF format on my desktop and I use it loads. I love being able to 'ctrl+F' and find whatever I want immediately :)

I also have a tiny pocket sized book called "Crystals a pocket guide to Natural Healing Powers Vol 2 - Maryann George" ...a couple of generic type picture books as well as "The illustrated guide to Crystals - Judy Hall" which I found for $5 in a second hand book shop :)

Yea I really like 101 Power Crystals regardless of the fact it doesn't have every single stone known to man in it, the ones it does have it gives a lot of helpful information. The Book of Stones is overkill. I suggest everyone gets a copy of the book that is into stones it is huge in everyway possible. Dimensions and thickness. It has even metals in it as well. It's like a 25-30$ book but well worth the money. Every stone in it has at least a huge page or two of information about, some having several pages. It covers all the variations of each stone as well such as colors, different sub-types, and things of that nature. I wish I would of bought it first honestly because it really gets rid of the need for any other books other than if you want to take one shopping with you. You would look ridiculous opening this book up at a convention or store. The book is bigger than most school books, that is where the Crystal Bible is handy. It's a nice size for bringing it around with you to shops and conventions.
Old 17-05-2013, 01:24 PM
bleepjk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Yea I really like 101 Power Crystals regardless of the fact it doesn't have every single stone known to man in it, the ones it does have it gives a lot of helpful information. The Book of Stones is overkill. I suggest everyone gets a copy of the book that is into stones it is huge in everyway possible. Dimensions and thickness. It has even metals in it as well. It's like a 25-30$ book but well worth the money. Every stone in it has at least a huge page or two of information about, some having several pages. It covers all the variations of each stone as well such as colors, different sub-types, and things of that nature. I wish I would of bought it first honestly because it really gets rid of the need for any other books other than if you want to take one shopping with you. You would look ridiculous opening this book up at a convention or store. The book is bigger than most school books, that is where the Crystal Bible is handy. It's a nice size for bringing it around with you to shops and conventions.
Haha! I carry The Book of Stones like it's my bible.