Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 11-08-2016, 09:44 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Every being is indeed a teacher in that these serve as mirrors
of whatever is yet unfinished in you.

Appreciate your interactions and in grateful humility,
acknowledge that these are
your brothers and sisters in light revealing yourself ...
Your task is not difficult if you
are willing to release all arrogance and stubbornness...

One learns in humility, for in humility the walls that have been built
over lifetimes finally fall before the humble...
I am so aware that one person..and one person only from a past life
puts me thru so many changes it is amazing.
I thank God for this encounter because no one else shows me 'me' and my stumbling blocks.

These messages are similar to the I Ching..they tell me
what I already know.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-08-2016, 01:50 AM
Guide

CrystalSong and Miss Hepburn, as usual your comments uplift me. You are all such beautiful hearts...
Old 22-08-2016, 05:34 PM
Guide

Dear ones, because you tend to see separation, you forget that all being is manifest from the one. All play different roles, all display different personalities, all

interact in truth with self of all. How then can there be division and judgement? One becomes peace itself once realizing that everything is but a manifestation

of the one, yet, in truth is unchanged by all of the faces it "plays" in and of itself. The wise do not see separation, only unity; the foolish see only the outer

display without understanding the greater picture and in confusion miss the entire point of the production. Conflict is of a conflicted vision, peace is of a

peaceful vision, yet, both play out in the world the wise observe without judgement, knowing well that the opposites will play out in duality for the sake of

gaining knowledge of the observer and the observed, in truth, as one. When one is done with division and sees clearly, the All will smile upon that one, for in

realization the heart is open to the all, for it no longer distinguishes, it sees wisely without fault or anger. It restores balance to the whole by seeing with clarity.

If one does not take a position, yet only observes in a peaceful manner, the entire production can be seen as the theatre behind the fullness, it assumes every

outcome, it plays every role, yet it continues in perfect stillness. Be pleasing then, to what is real and unchanging. Choose to see unity behind the varied

scenes and know that what looks like separation is but the illusion of duality. If you persist in letting the ego mold your reality, you will become stuck in the

illusion. Open the heart and let it be your guide, let it lead you to that inner reality that knows only unity and peace. What is, has always been and it cannot

change no matter how convincing the actors play their parts. Stillness, like the eye of the storm is untouched. Dear ones, look at the cycles that play out daily,

monthly, yearly, throughout the centuries. These continue to mesmerize time after time with the same themes and ideas. The cycles of movement are but

tools to rediscover your true being and heritage. One need not be tied to them forever, one breaks away as wisdom and knowledge awaken in the heart; then

true freedom is experienced in that divine knowing. Babaji
Old 23-08-2016, 04:08 AM
"If one does not take a position, yet only observes in a peaceful manner,
the entire production can be seen as the theatre behind the fullness,
it assumes every
outcome, it plays every role, yet it continues in perfect stillness.
Be pleasing then, to what is real and unchanging.
Choose to see unity behind the varied
scenes and know that what looks like separation is but the illusion of duality."

Very Buddhist...observe.

"Stillness, like the eye of the storm is untouched"

"...true freedom is experienced in that divine knowing."

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-08-2016, 05:17 PM
Guide

Blessings Miss Hepburn

Dear ones, It is important that you learn to perceive with wisdom and release the old reactions that have ruled your perception of the past. Wisdom sees from a

different angle, not black and white or opposite poles; wisdom sees with the eyes of unity and what is common in all being. It sees what upholds and grows,

what is shared and what is pure in all. If you dwell in polarity there can be no balance, the fulcrum is ever in the center where one resides in peace. Humanity,

as a whole is growing in wisdom through observation and is beginning to understand that peace is a product of perception. You have experienced duality to the

point of exhaustion and are moving toward the center point of equilibrium, where your spirit dwells. Here is where compassion is realized and focus turns from

blame to understanding, pain to realization, fear to love. The tree ever reaches upward where it is nourished in light, yet, the root must for a time dwell in

darkness. Growth happens through the interaction of spirit in matter where experience is the teacher. When the spiritual and the physical are brought into

balance there is tremendous growth, but always there must be sleep before awakening can happen. The goal no longer seems to be beyond your reach for it

has always been with you, yet you must be ready to stretch beyond the old constructs that have bound you. Watch, then, where your attention is focused and

in this awareness the opposite poles are less likely to pull you out of balance. Compassion frees you from judgements because it encompasses all being, not just

the few. If one lives in wisdom, one encounters only unity for the poles have dissolved for that one and there is but one reality based in love. Hate brings only

destruction, compassion brings growth; love unites all, therefore one chooses by their focus destruction or growth, fear or love. Each of you must choose the

direction of your ultimate destiny, to flower in light and divine love or to flounder in darkness and fear. Dear ones, your hearts have brought you this far, now is

the time to release all that hinders growth. Love never stops calling for you because this is your inner compass, your divine right to divine knowledge. Let

divine will lead you back to your true home within. Babaji
Old 29-08-2016, 06:32 PM
If one lives in wisdom, one encounters only unity...
wisdom sees with the eyes of unity...

Thank you Babaji for the reminder.

Old 08-09-2016, 04:30 PM
Guide

Much love Miss Hepburn

Dear ones, the truth dwells deep within your heart where it cannot be dislodged. What is, will ever be. Though the world dictates a version of reality, your

inner heart cannot be fooled. Remember always your connection to the all is the source of truth. When the mind finds peace it, it will refrain from returning to

division, therefore invite only what brings peaceful and loving insight. The heart embraces oneness, not because of choice but out of wisdom it discerns truth

from falsehood and rises to its highest calling. Disorder comes from a closed heart, but as wisdom awakens the disorder is discarded and that which is

harmonious is embraced. Examine everything with an open heart and you will see clearly through all deception. Be strong dear ones, for this is the time of the

awakening; let your highest good remind you that you are here for the purpose of revealing truth in heart and mind. As you heal and release the unbalanced,

harmony will again manifest on earth. Dear ones, you are here because you are strong in spirit and on a deep level, remember much of your sojourns while

traveling in matter. It is the heart that holds those memories of your ancient explorations in matter and also in spirit where knowledge has been gained and

wisdom accepted. You are showered in grace at this time for you are never alone in your earthly sojourns, for your spirit is ever in connection with all. Allow

your hearts to recognize that every power springs from the divine heart and it is unlimited. Trade then your dreams of sorrow for the creation of love and

honoring because the true presence is within all being. When you are in balance, you create with balance your own reality. Imbalance prolongs your journey in

suffering. Welcome then what unifies and uplifts, there is your true nature and in this truth is recognized. Distortion only brings confusion, but this is

temporary as all being begins to awaken and walk in light, ignorance will fall away as if it had never had existence; and in your path will be strength and wisdom

that fulfill by means of light. Your burdens are to be released one at a time until your step becomes light and your heart merry. Babaji
Old 08-09-2016, 04:48 PM
Master
Perfect timing for this message babaji/lovetruth. thank you.
Old 09-09-2016, 06:13 PM
Master
Dear Babaji,

Spirit (Higher Self/Eternal Aspect) has said the time has come to learn to precipitate matter/transmute matter. In all things I try and follow this Guidance.

I have begun with attempts to produce ethereal ash as you did. These attempts do not result in ash coming from my hand but instead in people delivering me little bags of the ash you precipitated.

During attempts I feel the ash pouring from my hand, receiving hands feel it piling up, even the weight of it, those with psychic seeing, see the energy of it, those who are energy aware feel the energy added to the room. It is our surprise and wonder that when we open our two eyes instead of the third eye that we do not see it!

Often my hand will hurt, sort of a burning sensation radiating up into the arm, for several days after an attempt.

I have a little picture of you and try and connect to you for I know you carry the blueprint of this ability, but still am missing some important aspect in how it is done.

I do understand to be able to do this helps bring Hope to those on the Path that All is Possible and All lies within them, it is a form of physical proof into this dimension of that which we really are in the multidimensional reality. Proof of Love and the magic and wonder of Love.
So it seems a worthy undertaking as it is a way to move Hope, Faith and Love into this world.

If it is in the Highest Good I ask for your assistance Babaji for you mastered this from a young age and were able to move much Faith and Love into the world for those ready to seek the Greater Reality and Oneness with this as one of your tools.
Thank you Babaji, Ever and Always my love to you and All.
Old 10-09-2016, 04:50 AM
Master
Private message me if that's more appropriate than a public response. :)