Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Closed Thread

Old 19-06-2014, 02:12 AM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
what are you talking about? i never called you those names but apparently you've applied them to your self using me as a proxy.

and what problem are we gonna have if i fail to stop calling you names i never called you? you gonna do some sorcery on me?

No thats just your ignorance in full light to me again. A psychopath is one who has no empathy towards others. No compassion. You are describiing me as a cold emotionless psychopath. You say that I give the rapists the right to rape people and blame the victims. You are tool. You ignore all the truth of my posts which contradict all of your claims and only see what your shallow ignorant negative view chooses to see. I relate to her emotions and point out to her that I understand them and would change my past if had the awareness I had then. I express compassion and understanding by trying to help people overcome their negative perceptions by proving them with the awareness to see beyond them. I then tell her that if it were not for her past she would not develop into the person she is and will become, and that it helps to form who she is. This is all positive awareness i give that a emotionless, uncompassionate, cold rapist lover would not provide. So go ahead and believe your evil and cold, truthless accusations about me. And go ahead and attack me for some other reason right, keep looking real hard and maybe you can find some other way to twist me into your evil plans.
Old 19-06-2014, 02:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
No thats just your ignorance in full light to me again. A psychopath is one who has no empathy towards others. No compassion. You are describiing me as a cold emotionless psychopath. You say that I give the rapists the right to rape people and blame the victims. You are tool. You ignore all the truth of my posts which contradict all of your claims and only see what your shallow ignorant negative view chooses to see. I relate to her emotions and point out to her that I understand them and would change my past if had the awareness I had then. I express compassion and understanding by trying to help people overcome their negative perceptions by proving them with the awareness to see beyond them. I then tell her that if it were not for her past she would not develop into the person she is and will become, and that it helps to form who she is. This is all positive awareness i give that a emotionless, uncompassionate, cold rapist lover would not provide. So go ahead and believe your evil and cold, truthless accusations about me. And go ahead and attack me for some other reason right, keep looking real hard and maybe you can find some other way to twist me into your evil plans.

gee wow! i'm an evil person attacking a saint. you poor victimized saint! i haven't see anything much "positive" in your posts or much concern for anyone other than your self and defending your personal POV, which is fine. however, just because i'm vehemently disagreeing with your favored spiritual meme doesn't mean i'm evil. well ... maybe to you i'm evil but then again maybe you need me to be so you can feel righteous in your victimhood.

i don't want to further harm your fragile saintly psyche. i take my evilness and depart this thread. adieu.
Old 19-06-2014, 03:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Don't you see if it is your fault then you have the power, but if it is someone else's fault then you have none. Responsibility is power. I am not saying she asked for it or wanted it, that is just dumb, but she did judge it and she did judge humanity and other people as being the people that she judged them to be. The awareness of people being bad and evil supports this way and enters into it. It becomes the invested will and intent of the person. have you ever heard that evil was brought into the world when we first obtained the knowledge of evil? Without the knowledge and awareness of evil there was none. Therefor when we possess evil awareness and knowledge we reap that form in our experience. We both intend it in the world and will it in the world. What humanity needs is our good will and our positive awareness not our evil judgements. by taking responsibility one can eliminate the evil within themselves that they project into the world and support and sustain.

I was hesitant to read this thread, but my curiosity drew me here. And I am not sure if I regret it or not. I feel like it sort of diverged from the original post - but anyways... There is something about this I have to point out and uh... dissect, if you will...

Don't you see if it is your fault then you have the power, but if it is someone else's fault then you have none. Responsibility is power.

That is not exactly right, in my eyes. You see, the struggle of power is an illusion. Where does faultiness begin to play in the balance between power and the ability to change things? This ideal is rather perplexing to me and a little .. . misinformative. Why? Well one, power is more than just responsibility and that's obvious in the very nature of the world itself. Not only that, the subconscious doesn't wish things upon itself in such a manner - because the subconscious must follow the preset guidelines of the consciousness. That's why its called the sub-consciousness.

I don't disbelieve in sorcerers or witches or wizards as I have met plenty, or anything of the sort, in fact you might be one of the Avalonians and many other mystical sorcerers of Traidic shamanistics of the past who referred to themselves as such - so I won't go into that. However, I will say that the reasoning you are giving comes off as rather insensitive to the nature of reality. Not even on the subject of rape - though I'll get to that in a second. The sub-conscious effect on our reality is only limited to the nature of our consciousness. Yes, thought has a effect on the power and the nature of our world - however, not all events are brought on by us accidentally drawing them to us. That actually contradicts itself as that should mean a person should have complete control over their reality and other's if they learn to control their sub-conscious, which many have - and proven that it effects only the manner of how your mind perceives what you look at and how it shall hold-onto and decipher these things.

Of course, this is just my beliefs. If proof shall come then so be it, if not than o' well.

As for the previous, what I explained should carry onto the manner of even rape and other traumatic and horrible things. The New Age teachings themselves seem a bit skewed, that or can be interpreted in a way that seems almost antagonizing to someone who has gone through such a thing. And I agree, it doesn't. Nothing could come close to justifying such an event and to impede that someone 'sub-consciously,' drew this to their lives is rather defeating in the healing process. I don't understand a lot of what I read from you ... but, please... understand that applying one's subconscious thoughts to the reason their traumatic experiences occur does not help at all, and in no way heals them of their impediments. What are you to say to the man who actually performed such a horrific act upon someone? "Oh, it isn't your fault, the victim for whom you pressed this on brought it upon themselves by subconsciously thinking it - its their fault." If something doesn't sound wrong there, I don't know what does.

In reality, things happen. Bad things happen, sometimes unfair, unjust, evil acts are performed on others by terrible, dark people - and it isn't subconscious realities drawing them together like some invisible lines of fate - no, its life. Its the very nature of this world that evil persist and tries to do harm to others and unfortunately some get away with it...

Lilith, I am sorry to hear of this, my sister befell such a fate and that has scarred my family ever since. It is a darkness that most cannot even imagine undergoing and once it does it takes from you something precious and dear, that simply can't be explained - even to the ones who are around you and care for you. I can agree with you, I don't buy it either. Nor will I say it was guided upon them or such. I know that we must strive to become stronger people after the darkness that we have gone through reveals its ugly head and that in of itself is much more acceptable - compared to saying I 'subconsciously drew this event to myself.'

It simply lacks heart....

- Grey
Old 19-06-2014, 03:33 AM
Master
Also, on your theory - or from what I picked up, as its difficult to understand your... beliefs...

Are you to say to the family of someone who was murdered, "It wasn't just the shooters fault, it was your family member - as they obviously drew this upon themselves by subconsciously thinking it?"

Something about that just doesn't sounds right, does it? I could be completely misunderstanding you, but it seems like your post are coming off rather...

One-sided...
Old 19-06-2014, 08:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Listen here, you stop right now making false claims and evil perceptions in my direction.
I have no lack of emotion or empathy towards people and i have great compassion for their hardships. Yh ou keep calling me names like rapist lover and psychopat

No one called you such names.

Quote:
I don't go around limiting people's truths and denying them like you guys actually were, but I see the truth of all paths. And that is what I see and understand and thus convey. So you keep your self-righteous negative perceptions to your self.

I wonder if you can remember all these things that were said:

Your ignorance and misunderstanding would only make evil where there was none.
You are so blind and/or dumb
your little ego
the amount of negativity within you
You have is negative judgements
You are stuck within your own judgements
your confusion and failure to see the true point that led you astray, thereby the only wisdom you attain becomes a slanted twist of the truth, which is what true evil is.
your ignorance in full light
your evil plans.
your negaivie false perceptions
these negative and limited perceptions that they hold to (refers to posters in this thread)
your self-righteous negative perceptions

Just a hint, refrain from using the 'you' word and the 'your' word.
Old 19-06-2014, 09:27 AM
LeoJeo

Please please, can we all simply stop. I am sorry for the say I posted this thread, as it is not the way I intended it to be. I don't even know what the fighting is about but I don't care. I know I caused it and I ask that it simply stop. I'm sorry and I love you :)
Old 19-06-2014, 09:32 AM
LeoJeo

Quote:
The 'New Age' has been coming for thousands of years now. And I mean thousands of years.

Us humans have been evolving both physically and mentally for all this time.

I've come to realise that every generation thinks they are witnessing the coming of the 'new age', and then every generation gets a little bit disappointed when they get to their middle age and realise that the changes they saw as imminent in their youth didn't really come about.

It is this that I personally think is arrogant and narrow minded. While many 'new age' people are busy blindly following the teachings, from published books and online articles, of other 'new age' teachers, spending their money in new age shops buying the latest mass produced must have new age accessory, and then ranting about 'the stupid humans', most are far too busy doing all of the above to actually pause, and notice stuff or do stuff.

Deforestation was mentioned. This is of course a massive issue, and one that seems massive because its been in the mainstream media for at least the past 30 years, yet rants about the even more pressing issue of the sudden decline of some of our pollinating insects was barely ever mentioned until the demise of the honeybees became mainstream news, and even no, nobody seems to rant much about the bumblebees, moths, butterflies and other vitally important players in our ecosystem. Probably because that's not mainstream, and its not mainstream because instead of some extremely poor people that are struggling to feed their families being guilty, a small handful of monumentally huge US based firms are causing the havoc.

But blame is not, or should not be, the issue. Blame is a classic response from the arrogant and narrow minded. The attitude that 'it's clearly not my fault, because I know I'm right, so it must be everyone else's fault'. The huge US based firms that I didn't mention would not be huge firms if they didn't have customers. The pollinating insects would not be in so much trouble if individuals chose to give them a thought when planning their gardens, instead of filling their front gardens with concrete so they could park their second or third car on it. Each and every one of us has a part to play, and I'd suggest that with the exception of a very few, none of whom will be on here (because they'll all be too busy doing stuff to think about sitting in front of a computer ranting), we are all guilty to some extent.

So perhaps instead of having a rant about the 'dense' humans, instead of chastising, if we care that much perhaps we should do our utmost to be the example of what we'd like others to be. For me personally that means acknowledging that I am a long way from perfect, but constantly trying to do better for myself and for others (by others I mean humans and otherwise). I cultivate my gardens in such a way that everything is of value to something. It is either food for us, thus reducing our demand on other resources, or is food or shelter for other creatures. The layout allows for wildlife to move about freely, without too much risk of being eaten. I compost everything that will compost which not only reduces waste, but also provides food and hibernation sites for all sorts of creatures. Yet I know I have a long, long way to go, so rather than telling everyone how much better I am than them, I ask, what else can I do? And I ask, how can I show people that sometimes it is possible to make a contribution without it being a hindrance, even if its only a small contribution.

If there is any one reason why 'humans are so dense', it is purely because we all try to demonstrate superiority over each other, rather than simply accepting that everyone is unique, and has unique strengths and weaknesses, yet at the same time, are each part of the whole. The only thing that is blocking our progress is the total disunity that thrives among us.

I want to clear up some misunderstandings that I have created with this thread. First I'll start off with the informational misunderstandings.

We are entering a new age, one that has not been seen before in humanity. It is an Astrological age and happens about every 2000 years give or take. We were in the Age of Pisces for the past 2000 years, and the age of Aries for 2000 years before that, and the Age of Taurus before that, etc. This is where ancient knowledge confirms what is being said by those of the new age camp. Astrology holds a precious key to what is happening here on earth and can allow us to understand how and when things will happen. We are now in the Age of Aquarius, which is quite literally "a new age". Each astrological age carries with it the chance at evolution past that of the previous, but it is up to the free will of the souls incarnated at the time to make the best use of the themes of that age to advance spiritually and evolve. Have we been physically evolving, yes. Mentally? If one means intellectually? Then yes. Spiritually? Nowhere near as much as we should have been, and in the last age, not at all. The Age of Pisces could have been our most spiritually evolved state of unconditional universal love ever achieved but we squandered it and simply were not ready. Instead of expressing a divine desire to serve all and to express universal love and spirituality, it created slavery to fulfill the theme of serving (Virgo) and illusions of religion and separation to fulfill the theme of spirituality (Pisces). Jesus's message was squandered by humanity as it was far too lower vibrational to truly understand it. Slavery was created, first through means of force and overt control, then by means of money and covert control (Capitalism today). We are finally ready to move on though, from all of the ways of thinking, being, and acting that have held humanity back from its destiny. I'd like to know how many generations have you seen live in a new millenium and a new astrological age? I'd wager its a very small number, otherwise you'd be a lot older than you let on. :P You are right though, that many new age followers aren't actually serious about it and are simply doing it to fit in with what's hip. But there are still many more who are actively making a difference in the world. I am simply doing it on the computer until I am ready to take to the stage and raise vibrations (My soul mission). It is still helping if one can spread information and open minds and eyes to what is going on around them and to try to get people to access the other half of their brain that I mentioned in my original post (albeit much more positively than I was doing lol).

I completely agree with you that it is also a tragedy that Bees and the insects that keep the ecosystem running are also being destroyed. Capitalism cares not for the earth or its denizens. It simply cares for profit and benefiting the few at the expense of the many. I understand that you have taken my post completely the wrong way, and I recognize its my fault for not clarifying that this was me simply releasing these thoughts and frustration in order to vent.

I regret writing this thread now, due to the negative tone I used and the vibrations I put into it, but alas, what's done is done. Clearly the energies affected those that came to this thread as its 5 pages of straight negativity lol. But I completely agree with you on everything you said. I didn't really intend to put such a chastising negative tone to this post, as it really came from a place of desire to see them start to acknowledge everything you and I have posted about. The disunity among humanity IS pointless and IS holding us back. Our economic, political, educational, national, and social systems are holding us back and are remnants of the past that must be done away with. Simply understand that I do not consider myself above anyone else or apart from them aside from I have begun awakening to the truths around us and have started to feel my soul mission.

You are 100% correct on your last paragraph, but want to add a few other points. The root of that superiority complex that humanity has stems from ego and materialism which in turn both stem from fear. Fear is so prevalent in our societies its literally palpable to the senses. Even those of us who are walking spiritual paths and trying to help right some of the wrongs in this world can succumb to it occasionally as I did with the tone of this post. This post had its origin in love and a desire to see humanity grow, evolve, and get past its hurtles in order to become closer to each other and to God. But it was expressed through fear and thus tainted the message.

This was the wrong way to post what I wanted to say, and I won't make that mistake again or let myself get dragged down into the negative thoughts. I even made another vent post about my struggle with taking on negativity from outside sources as well as dealing with the remnants of my own negative past, so its an ongoing process. :) This was just a momentary relapse on my journey. I don't take offense to anything you said because I know my own actions caused your response. I take full responsibility to what has happened in this thread and I am sorry. :) Just please don't think of me as arrogant or narrow-minded as I really am not. I value humility more than most things besides love, honor, and integrity and could never think of myself as superior to other people. Different maybe, but only in small ways, as we are all different from each other in small ways :) I truly do love all of humanity and that includes everyone who has participated in this thread. The 2nd part of the title that I left out would be: "Humans are so dense....which is why I want them becomes less so :)"

I am sorry and I love you <3
Old 19-06-2014, 09:49 AM
somnium

I am already done with you guys. So you can keep quoting me and trying to find your precious problems. I'll take my awareness that can reforest my world, rearrange the map and time itself, create any animal or insect i want, and solve any and every problem I have ever seen, and leave you to your mess of a world that you are fixated within. God bless and I hope you find your own solutions. To each their own.
Old 19-06-2014, 10:04 AM
Phantasmic Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnium
Your ignorance and misunderstanding would only make evil where there was none.
You are so blind and/or dumb
your little ego
the amount of negativity within you
You have is negative judgements
You are stuck within your own judgements
your confusion and failure to see the true point that led you astray, thereby the only wisdom you attain becomes a slanted twist of the truth, which is what true evil is.
your ignorance in full light
your evil plans.
your negaivie false perceptions
these negative and limited perceptions that they hold to (refers to posters in this thread)
your self-righteous negative perceptions

The self-proclaimed sorcerer speaks to be a little self-loathing. Seems it has difficulty comprehending that which it preaches. Secretly it understands this, which is why it bears so much rage. This can only lead it to destroy itself should it never come to face itself and surrender.

It is among many thousands that have misinterpreted the powers at play over the centuries, and the many thousands to come.
Old 19-06-2014, 10:11 AM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasmic Fox
The self-proclaimed sorcerer speaks to be a little self-loathing. Seems it has difficulty comprehending that which it preaches. Secretly it understands this, which is why it bears so much rage. This can only lead it to destroy itself should it never come to face itself and surrender.

It is among many thousands that have misinterpreted the powers at play over the centuries, and the many thousands to come.

Right thanks, and your awareness and will tries to fill me with rage and then kill me and thousands of others. Good job guy, and good luck with that.
Closed Thread