Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-06-2012, 09:08 PM
Master

question about the work we have to do ?

Does anyone on here know exactly what work they have to do and about the karma and all that? ....have you been to a psychic or Steve Gunn who has told you exactly what work you have to do? .......i have been thinking about this alot lately ,mainly after reading one of Steve Gunns blogs....there is so much written about this work we all have to do ,but what is it exactly ...is it just working on improving flaws in yourself or is it more than that? .....It just feels like you are given this amazing gift (your Tf ) but most can't have them because of this Karma thing and because we all have so much work to do ,but we arn't told ,what it is exactly that is we need to work on ...seems just a little unfair to me ....any thoughts?? ....i'm kind of thinking about going to a Psychic ,but don't know if this will help ....I'm just cofused by this whole thing
Old 25-06-2012, 09:13 PM
Master

By definition, there should be no karma between twin flames. It would be like having karma with yourself. The most you would have would be a need to make different life choices to improve yourself and/or your relationships.

I've known what my work was since I was 6-years-old. The most any psychic/reader/whatever has been able to tell me was that it was to spread light to as many people as possible as fast as possible. The work is a message via a global light medium (film).

A big part of this journey is actually pursuing your dreams/career goals. It's about your personal journey within that. If you are unsure of what to do, you could likely find some guidance via some sort of psychic or counselor for that.

It's something that would vary for all of us.
Old 25-06-2012, 09:36 PM
Master

You are lucky gypsy kowing what work you have to do ......i just wish with this whole awakening thing you were given exactly what work it is you need to do ....the really weird thing that happened to me the first time my Tf deactivated his FB account a message came up on my FB page from that page Amora love predictions and it said ,you won't have any time for romance as you have work to do , ,well i nearly fell of my chair ......and i do remember sitting staring at this message for ages and saying to myself and Amora ( yes i'm crazy ) what fricken work??? .....tell me lol ....ahh perhaps i do need to speak to someone .
Old 25-06-2012, 09:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl11
You are lucky gypsy kowing what work you have to do ......i just wish with this whole awakening thing you were given exactly what work it is you need to do ....the really weird thing that happened to me the first time my Tf deactivated his FB account a message came up on my FB page from that page Amora love predictions and it said ,you won't have any time for romance as you have work to do , ,well i nearly fell of my chair ......and i do remember sitting staring at this message for ages and saying to myself and Amora ( yes i'm crazy ) what fricken work??? .....tell me lol ....ahh perhaps i do need to speak to someone .

You may want to ask a psychic about your spiritual work. It may not be an answer you get right away because you may have to grow before it will make sense to you.
Old 25-06-2012, 09:45 PM
Krystalle

There is no karma between TF's. As for the work, its simple - pursue your happiness, what is it that makes you really happy and fulfilled?
Old 26-06-2012, 01:27 AM
Iseke

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
It would be like having karma with yourself.

Actually, if there is work to do before you can unite, it is exactly this: dealing with the karma you have with yourself.

When people say "fix the flaws in yourself" they don't just mean be perfect. They mean know yourself. Act in self awareness rather than simply reacting to the world. Accept yourself, and improve where you feel you can make improvements. Love yourself, become strong in yourself.

And I completely agree that focusing on what brings you light and makes you feel empowered is the best thing we can do.

If you aren't with your TF, I wouldn't look at it so much as a failure on your part. Too many people get caught up thinking "I'm doing everything these gurus said to do, I'm doing X, Y, and Z, but s/he still won't come to me! What am I doing wrong?" They won't come to you because they aren't ready, not because you're doing anything wrong. So focusing on yourself and your well being really is the only "work" we have to do.

If you're referring to spiritual work you were put into this life to do, I'd start by figuring out what makes you truly happy and starting there.
Old 26-06-2012, 02:56 AM
Experiencer
Well for me, the main lesson I believe I'm learning right now is when enough is enough. I'm TOO nice, and I also think I sometimes let people walk all over me. So I'm learning to find the balance between being too nice and being the opposite. I gave him an ultimatum which, in essence, was giving myself an ultimatum as well. If he doesn't tell me the truth about his feelings then I'm done playing his guessing games. I have reached my limit with him and he needs to step up or I'm moving on. So possibly, in a sense, I'm also showing him what needs to be worked on within himself as well. Not sure if he will realize it but that's not my problem.

I went to a psychic about mine and she said that I need to speak up and tell him how I feel. Now I see what she was talking about and it makes perfect sense. I did it, I'm not sure what difference it has made, time will tell I guess.

So yeah I don't think there is really any specific karma involved, there just seems to be a lot of tests and work having to be done on improving self. I'd say just simply objectively analyze your situation with your TF and look at your role in the situation and what you could do to improve it to make yourself happier. If it's completely out of your control at the moment then know that you are doing all you can, but you shouldn't necessarily sit around and wait for them either.
Old 26-06-2012, 01:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iseke

Actually, if there is work to do before you can unite, it is exactly this: dealing with the karma you have with yourself.

When people say "fix the flaws in yourself" they don't just mean be perfect. They mean know yourself. Act in self awareness rather than simply reacting to the world. Accept yourself, and improve where you feel you can make improvements. Love yourself, become strong in yourself.

And I completely agree that focusing on what brings you light and makes you feel empowered is the best thing we can do.

If you aren't with your TF, I wouldn't look at it so much as a failure on your part. Too many people get caught up thinking "I'm doing everything these gurus said to do, I'm doing X, Y, and Z, but s/he still won't come to me! What am I doing wrong?" They won't come to you because they aren't ready, not because you're doing anything wrong. So focusing on yourself and your well being really is the only "work" we have to do.

If you're referring to spiritual work you were put into this life to do, I'd start by figuring out what makes you truly happy and starting there.

This is excellent, Iseke.
Old 26-06-2012, 02:37 PM
DulcePoetica

I agree with what has been said that "the work" is simply about knowing yourself. That includes what makes you happy. In fact, for me, personal happiness is the number one indicator of whether or not I am on "the right path." If I am feeling anxious or malcontent, I need to change something, if I am feeling exhilarated and joy-filled, I should cultivate something I have discovered.

Finding the source of our contentment or maladjustment may be the hard part. It is not always so obvious. For instance, some people think their soul connection is the cause. For me I have found that that has not ever been true once. He just seems to to have an uncanny knack for showing me the way.

I can't tell you how I came to understand the messages I get. It is a long and complicated process. For me, it started with trusting myself. But that may not be true for everyone. I think spirit speaks a unique language that each of us must learn to understand in our own way.

You can go to a psychic if you want, but that may become a hinderance down the road. You can not learn the language of spirit yourself if you are relying on interpreters... and worse, there are some who will simply give you an inaccurate reading. If you take what they say as true without knowing how to discern with your own intuition, you could create a lot of confusion and other unnecessary problems for yourself. And if you are able to cultivate your own intuition, you will not require the services of a psychic.

Best to be patient and follow your own inner guidance I think. My rule of thumb is: When in doubt, I remain calm and do nothing distruptive; but when I just know something, I have the courage of my convictions to take big risks for my own happiness.

Also, meditate.
Old 26-06-2012, 03:26 PM
Super Moderator
I personally think you know deep down what "work" you need to do. Me I need to finish off with my "babies" and get to the after baby mode. I think that if you have unfinished work it could mean relationships that have closure and you are done with. Cleaning up plans you once had things you aren't quite finished.

I really do NOT think karma lies between a union I think you have your own karma and they have their own. I also think that some half's of a sc do not know what the heck so they may need a nudge to clean up there own stuff.

I also think that when a person is thinking about settling down that they will do this clean up. Get stuff out of their systems.