Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-06-2012, 04:24 AM
waitingformylifetochange

People meant to re-unite with their twin have difficult childhoods?

I read that you meet your twin in your last lifetime, so is it possible that one must undergo cleaning out whatever bits of past life karma remain. Sort of like, washing everything away so that you can be clean and perfect and ready to reunite with your twin in this lifetime.
I ask because I have this theory about people who have difficult childhoods, people who seem to just have the worst luck as children or be picked on or even abused by relatives, that it's related to past life karma being resolved.
Old 24-06-2012, 05:45 AM
Iseke

I think everyone has had a difficult childhood.

I want to say this is one of those "correlation does not imply causation" things. I guarantee that everyone who reads this thread is going to say "hey, me too, my childhood was difficult!" (Yes, me too.) But that doesn't mean it has anything to do with who unites with their twins and who doesn't.

Resolving karma happens in many different ways. And I really don't buy the idea that you have to be perfect before you meet your twin. It's just not possible. Why not just do it in a higher plane if you were meant to be pristine in order to even meet them?
Old 24-06-2012, 08:55 AM
Deactivated Account

Well, sorry but I have to say... No, I didnt have a difficult childhood in the sense of anything that could happen.

I do not think there is any link between them except maybe people hoping for something better in their future and hoping that as their past was difficult it somehow means its must happen.
Old 24-06-2012, 03:09 PM
Master
Not here. I had a wonderful childhood.
Old 24-06-2012, 03:15 PM
Master

I had a great childhood, but I have Sun in the 12th house, so I have been cleansing karma my whole life. I just didn't view it as "hard."

I was picked on, but that was because little kids don't know how to ask a healer to heal them. I was a loner, but that's because I was always interacting with Spirit.

I had a really solid childhood, and I feel this is the reunion lifetime with my twin.
Old 24-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Super Moderator
I think first we should define "hard" I think we go through childhood with different lessons plans and all the things we talk about on this forum. "Hard"

Mine was a good child hood I have over come many things. But sometimes you keep a little of it with you. Like I was bullied so now I often think I am not good enough or pretty enough or whatever. Many years later I see what bullying had done to me but, It gave me a back bone and taught me things.

I interacted with spiritual things a long time ago. I was learning that. Things that happen to us shape who we become. So i look to be positive,but at times it is hard. lol

I think whatever divine path you are on regardless if you have more to learn or not if you are meant to meet a sc in this life time it will happen. You will know when it happens what you need to do. You are budged.
Old 24-06-2012, 10:08 PM
Iseke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
I do not think there is any link between them except maybe people hoping for something better in their future and hoping that as their past was difficult it somehow means its must happen.

Yeah, I think there's this whole idea of compensation that people can have, like reverse karma or something. "I've had nothing but suffering so now I'm due for something good!" I really don't see karma working like that at all, and since I believe the majority of us have spent lifetimes dealing with our karma and growing as souls I don't see the need to dump it all into the beginning of one lifetime prior to meeting one's twin soul as a rule.

That said, what really concerns me is when anyone tries to make an absolute out of any random part of our experiences regarding twin souls. There are too many possibilities for our souls to choose to say we all have to have the exact same ones. While there are some similarities in what we go through I think it would do us well to avoid trying to create more rules and checklist points that we have to mark in order to claim we are having a Genuine Twin Flame Experience(tm).
Old 25-06-2012, 08:38 AM
Master

i thinkyour parents plant you with the lessons you need to overcome this lifetime or at least help in a big way!
Old 25-06-2012, 08:39 AM
Master

my childhood SHOULD have been easy the struggle was i always felt unable to enjoy it and be fully involved, i was involved but mymind was somewhere else it was only when i connected more spiritually i began to feel like i belonged here i guess.