Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-06-2012, 02:11 PM
Dew

Please, HELP, alone and too depressed. Anyone...

I suddenly saw him in a vision in 2010 and i fell in love with the vision of light and I felt such pain and beauty.. last year I met him and we had so many synchronicities, I think they were too much for it not to be a twin flame connection: thinking the same things at the same moment, one thinking of the other and the other calling ox texting at the very moment, one feeling physical pain at the moment the other was too, events in our pasts coincide scarily in date and how it happened, our tastes and our love, although we have some cultural differences, we are from different countries. We fell in love but can´t be together. We thought at the same time (without talking or having contact to each other, only noticing it after he wrote me : I felt it too) of cutting contact for a while because we are deeply in love and the only possible thing we can be is friends. So, until time passes and (I´m not sure if love can turn back into common friendship) we´re both broken. I´ve never been so depressed and it has not been a month since our last phone call. I undertsand this time is being good but the pain I feel... my chest aches horribly for weeks and I cry without a reason. I also have headaches that don´t go away. I barely can´t rise from bed, shower, eat and all that is mixed with a strange love sensation for everything, empathy for people I would never think about so often and so on. What´s going on with me? Please, help, I´m so alone here and I cry so much!
Old 23-06-2012, 02:39 PM
Ascender

Hey beautiful, you are waking up! It can be a very painful experience but you may not know right now why you are going through this. The answers will come with time. Try to allow this to happen, connect to the pain and feel it, cry when you need to and don't hold back. You are releasing old pains and patterns, so let it all out so you can feel clearer afterwards. If you have someone you can talk to, that's a huge help, or just post here cause there are lots of people on this forum who have gone through something similar, me included ;)
Maybe meditate and focus on things you really enjoy doing. Trust in yourself, in the path, the universe, whatever you believe in and connect to the love you feel inside of yourself. It's a beautiful journey of self discovery, even though it is painful as well. But don't resist it, allow it all in and know deep down inside that you will be ok and that you have peace right inside your soul to tap into. It may not feel like that right now but the pain is like a wave, it washes over you and disappears again, only to be followed by another wave ;) If we are open to live including pain, we begin to really live. Hugs to you!!
Old 23-06-2012, 04:21 PM
Experiencer

Quest is right - this is part of the awakening. It is a very important and necessary part. There is nothing wrong with you but you must try not to fight it. In time you will rise from the depths and see why this pain is important for your learning. It takes a very strong person to go through this so keep coming back here for support. Not everyone can do it, you have been chosen though so you must have the inner strength to handle it.
Old 23-06-2012, 05:08 PM
Dew

Thank you all for your gentle words... when a new day comes I´m counting the hours for it to end again so time can pass quickly. I´m trying not to drink alcohol or take medicines for pain or anything and to live with this chest pain that does not move; it´s a true horror. I´m so thankful there´s people here able to share such kindness, it helps me very much to talk to others who passed through it themselves, who have a wider view of the road while I´m still so scared of stepping through it... thank you!
Old 23-06-2012, 05:27 PM
Ascender

Dew, don't be afraid of your own power! Your strength far surpasses the strength necessary for you to make it through this, honestly! Accept and love yourself, step through this with confidence, knowing that the universe will support you. You will be ok! Tapping into your own strength is a wonderful opportunity to become more aware and to feel more connected. Be gentle on yourself!
Old 23-06-2012, 06:11 PM
Master
Firstly, if you're having any sort of pain or discomfort in your chest, it is a good idea to visit a doctor to rule out any physical problem.

Secondly, I've been through this type of feeling in the heart... it does help to consciously breathe through it - sit still, try to relax, and just gently breathe into the painful areas. It'll take time, be gentle with yourself...

Old 23-06-2012, 07:35 PM
Master

Finding a spiritual counselor wouldn't hurt in this case either. They will listen and not judge. It helps tremendously. There are interfaith ministers and such out there who are great at that sort of thing.
Old 23-06-2012, 07:50 PM
sesheta

I can so completely understand!! I often feel very alone/lonely too, and once the tears start, sometimes it seems like you'll just cry forever......
But you don't. And you're not truly alone. If you have friends & family you can spend time with...do so. Do things you really enjoy doing (shopping therapy works sometimes, too, lolol!)
Try writing your feelings down on paper (or type on your computer, whatever...) Just start writing, and let it all pour out of you...you will be surprised at how many answers, or how many insights, you will gain by doing this.
Hang in there - it gets better - truly it does.
Old 23-06-2012, 08:13 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew
Thank you all for your gentle words... when a new day comes I´m counting the hours for it to end again so time can pass quickly. I´m trying not to drink alcohol or take medicines for pain or anything and to live with this chest pain that does not move; it´s a true horror. I´m so thankful there´s people here able to share such kindness, it helps me very much to talk to others who passed through it themselves, who have a wider view of the road while I´m still so scared of stepping through it... thank you!

I have been through exactly what you are going through and still am really,only I have learned to live with the pain. No matter how much it hurts though I would not have wanted to have missed the love that I feel for her, I feel that I am one of the lucky ones to have found out what such great love means and feel sorry for those who will never go through it. It is all a healing curve for your Soul, embrace it and learn and you will come out a much better person on the other side, Blessings, Clarrie
Old 23-06-2012, 09:55 PM
Krystalle

All i can say is that it does get better...there is no other way than up.