Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 21-09-2016, 11:33 AM
Deactivated Account

I am clashing with this good friend of mine, advice please!

I have this good friend of mine and we're both on spiritual paths, although in different ways.

Although we live far from each other, we talk everyday on Facebook chat or Skype and we help each other in many things.

I have completely changed my life to live from the heart centre and from my truth and have gone through many experiences and I like to provide some help or guidance when I see it's valuable.

But lately it seems me and her clash every time we talk a bit more deeper about something. And I feel she has a lot of resistance in moving forward.

For example, the other day we were talking about healing from past situations with parents or spouses, etc, that were painful. She was saying that no one can fully 100% heal and look back without feeling painful emotions and I was telling her that looking back and feeling painful emotions is just a sign that there's still healing to do, and also told her that it is yes possible to fully 100% heal and look back without any painful emotions, and that many people do it!

And I gave her the example of me having fully healed from my childhood and many painful experiences with my parents. I healed completely and today I have a lovely relationship with them and when I look back I don't feel painful emotions anymore because I dealt with every single one of them. Today I even feel gratitude because of those experiences that made me the person I am today.

And she she said ok so you healed on that but you didn't heal on other things and no one heals everything 100%. And I told her that yes, lots of people heal everything 100% and completely change their DNA and their vibration, living joyful lifes.

Other example was yesterday, she was saying she would like to attend an Astrology course but the one she likes is far away and expensive and there's nothing near. I told her to check online courses. She said she doesn't have the money for it. I asked her "did you check the prices"? And also said to her that she can even find free courses. She says no because she prefers face-to-face courses and not online... so she does nothing instead.

So every single thing I say she comes up with walls of resistance. And when I told her that, she was offended.

It seems that everything I tell her she thinks I am being arrogant or a "know-it-all", but that's not true. I don't know everything and I'm learning every day but if I see the opportunity to say something I know and help her, why not doing it!? She does the same to me as well.

I am starting to be fed up of this and started to realise that maybe I have to just keep my mouth shut because she doesn't want to hear the things I want to tell her.

She also helps me in many things and gives me her opinion and perspective but I don't react this way!

I don't know if our energies changed and we're on different vibrations now or what is, but I am realising that continuing this friendship will have to be on a more superficial level otherwise it's clashing all the time.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Old 21-09-2016, 12:43 PM
Master

It seems to me to be fairly clear- respect your differences or lose a friend.

Everyone sees things differently, or the same thing just from a different angle.
And people are at different places along the Path.

We are all seeking truth. Your truth may not be her truth. And your truth today may not be your truth tomorrow! ....

Is there something deeper I wonder? Something going on in her life?
Maybe you should come right out with it. 'We seem to be clashing a lot lately. Is it something I've done? If so, I'm sorry.' 'Is there something wrong? If there is, I'm here for you' etc.

Friendships do go through difficult periods at times, it's quite natural. Depending how you respond, they'll not only survive but come out stronger.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 21-09-2016, 03:19 PM
Knower

I'm not an expert with this. But I agree with knightofalbion.

I like to add, out of personal experience I know it's better sometimes to not say anything and let people do and believe whatever they want. With some people I've stopped talking about certain things altogether, "forgot" what happened before and just focused 100% on happy things I know we both like.
It may not be a real solution for you, but for me it worked just fine.
Old 21-09-2016, 04:38 PM
Lorelyen

We all grow at different rates. This healing stuff will depend on what you have to heal. But let's say "all things being equal" about the cause of the pain, it will still affect people in different ways and the permanence with which it can be healed. A great deal more comes into it ranging from the lead-out of the pain to the support received, the time available to devote to clearing, the insights you get through e.g. meditation, etc.

Depending on the source of the ailment it could well be that one cannot heal 100% in the sense you describe her explanation. It could be that time is ultimately the best healer. With the best will in the world some things are not easily forgotten, trauma and deep hurt will always be there, try to cover it up as you might. It could take just something small to bring the whole thing back and at worst, reopen old wounds.

So best not to pressure her. One problem with almost any healing approach is that if you try too hard you could a) bluff yourself and b) reinforce the effect of whatever you're trying to heal.

Our paths are our own and if we help each other we have to be sensitive to when help borders on encroachment. So here's hoping you can ease back a bit and keep friends. It's nice when you can find someone to discuss spiritual matters with.

Old 21-09-2016, 06:43 PM
Deactivated Account
If you unconditionally love your friend, give her that and when you want to suggest something, say "I would encourage you to..." and fill in the blank. We can only encourage each other in love, nothing more. You can also have a friendly chat with her and let her know you haven't been trying to control what she does, apologize if necessary and also let her know that from now on any suggestions of yours, are only encouragement.

If you eventually find more friends more compatible with your own vibration and ways of doing and seeing things, that will be an added blessing.

Also, sometimes over time we come to find we are closer in vibration again, as people change and grow along the path. It's part of the wonder and joy of the journey...

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc

Last edited by Ciona : 21-09-2016 at 08:59 PM.