Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 24-06-2015, 08:02 PM
Master
Thought I'd try to channel my unicorn mother to get some more info about my soul heritage.

<hello son. you have questions I know.>

So the naga heritage and positive alpha draconian both are of the royalty types? <indeed since your soul heritage comes from the same soul for those 2 it makes sense if you think about it that both would be of the royalty types, besides the fact your naga is of the cobra variety, as well as being royalty, as well as your positive alpha draconian being royalty too. Both come from what you call your dragoness soul mother.>

and from what I know the pod and unicorns don't really have much of a rank structure? <the pod indeed doesn't. The most they have is elders of the pod, the eldest ones, and everyone else, but that, as you know, is not a rigid rank system, just that the members know who are older them and have more wisdom and experienced then they personally have. Unicorns are something similar. Not exactly the same but similar.>

does that mean I have a cool flying sportscar and a cool chauffeur? <Nothing like that. nagas and positive alpha draconians don't use cars, flying or otherwise, and royalty is the same. But you can mane fist a vehicle if you want and a chauffeur too if you want. most just go where they want.>

I feel tired often in the afternoon. <part of that is due to the growth and change your physical body is going through, but also it is a bit more nocturnal then most human bodies are, though not totally nocturnal.>

So do I really have 4 mates, not counting Nagi, and who knows how many lovers, if any. <Indeed. You are a very loving person. And also it does make sense to have a mate for the different soul heritages, some or all of them. if one wants. Though Spitfire did happen, it is normal. you may or may not find or gain 1 or 2 more. but either is ok. if you get more or stop at 4. Either of those is fine.>

Still seems a bit much that at least 2 of my heritages are royal. <Why a bit much? Doesn't it make sense that it would be since both come from the same soul and do you think a commoner would be allowed to go on the mission you're on more likely then a royal would? Or that a royal would have more experience, due to your soul age of remembering your soul parent's accumulated wisdom and some memories, as well as more visibility to do the mission you are on which would bring more visibility the the world and the troubles there and the help needed. >

I guess I'll recall more soul knowledge and memories? <over time as you have been yes, at unexpected times. continue to uncover your true self. Your thoughts and believes are what you need to work on mainly, as well as some other things like the course you are taking and others you may take.> Decided to cut it short since I am feeling a bit tired.
Old 25-06-2015, 01:19 AM
Master
Felt like I had a praying mantis type that wanted to talk to me. I do recall a sort of half memory months ago that I knew one, or one of my soul parent's did and I got the memory from them since I did choose I wanted to remember all of their memories and accumulated wisdom.

<Greetings, thought it may be a good time to come by, so to speak and say hello.>

I guess you are an insect type, the praying mantis in one of my memories? <correct. I am a member of a what humans would call a praying mantis species. My name would be hard for the human throat to say and hard to spell. I just came to say you are doing very well.>

Do we know each other, or are you a friend of one of my soul parents? <technically one of your soul parents. Though you have their memories, though you do not at present remember much of them. So I felt we could be friends as well.>

I'd like that. I guess I'll know you better later on, either later in this incarnation or when this incarnation ends. <indeed, one or the other. You are doing well. believe in yourself, accept yourself and do not doubt. You are learning, growing, into your true self as well as embodying 4 souls, your soul parents to use your term. That is a lot for any 1 soul to do, especially one who is in a very low density world like you presently are. and yes you are of royalty, a royal naga and positive royal alpha draconian.>

<continue along the path you are. go at your own pace. try to relax. and remember you are embodying 4 souls since you choose to remember the memories of 4 souls instead of just 1 or going the route of being a new soul.>
Old 29-06-2015, 11:41 PM
Master
Decided to do a short channel of my dragoness soul mother. It's since it seemed she was talking to me briefly during a guided meditation I was doing earlier.

<greetings my son. You wish to continue this conversation at this time. it is ok with me.>

Ok, I think you told me some stuff about the origin of the alpha draconians.

<Indeed. I was curious and i went to ask one of our ancestors. I remember it's memory since it uploaded or downloaded, depending on what you wish to call it. and I did something similar with you, leaving out a lot of details of course since those are not the point of their origin.>

From what I recall of the memory. When this universe was constructed, as an experiment they, the ones who planned the universe and constructed it, decided this universe would have not only free will but also polarity, dualism, light/dark, good/evil, positive/negative or however you wish to label it. Some souls had to volunteer to be the more negative types, they were interested in experiencing this. Though for it to fully work they could not remember their real origins as beings of light since it wouldn't work. Though later after that you and some others decided to alter things a bit by having an incarnation as an alpha draconian who would be 'captured' as part of your soul contract and brought into the light. Really it involved you loosing your veil and remembering yourself as a being of light.

<essentially correct. At first we didn't remember, though only a part of us were incarnated, similar to how it works with those who incarnate as humans. We did this as our own experiment, so to speak. Though we wanted to create an offshoot that were alpha draconians that were positive, of the light, or whatever you wish to label them as. We would go to world, that would be a colony world for us that we would then live in. Others who were converted or came over to the light would then have a place to go, as well as us having descendants the usual way. THe population grew over time till it's a full world, no longer a colony world. Though most don't mix with other galactic species since they see alpha draconian and some assume they are evil/dark/negative as the much more famous ones are. And that wasn't my only incarnation as one of that species. I've had others as the species, and others as well, nagas, eastern and western dragons. I have some going on currently.>

And one of those hooked me up with Shalamane. <indeed. I know you more then you know yourself currently, though you are learning more about yourself and doing very well in that are. Though since I knew the 2 of you I knew the 2 of you would be perfect for each other. Plus the fact she's of royalty as well is a plus. Her bloodline is royal as mine is considered to be and being one of my children and I gave you the heritages you know of, it makes you also a royal, of course, among nagas and positive alpha draconians.>

Why did you share your titles and power with me? <you are doing great and will know the fullness of why and what your power and titles are in time. the latest will be after the incarnation is over and you've had time to rest a bit, an appropriate time. Though you may discover before that. Though you do know it comes with you having guardian nagas and positive alpha draconian guardians around. Though the pad's you can't feel at present for various reasons. They re still around. plus I know, knowing you, that you'd not abuse your power nor have it to your head.

You and Shalamane are very compatible. the 2 of you have many of the same interests. Plus the 2 of you do make a cute and beautiful couple. As do you and Maribelle as well, and your other mates..>

Thanks. It's getting a bit tiring typing so I'll stop here. Nice to talk to you again mom.

<always a pleasure to talk and spend time with you my son.>
Old 30-06-2015, 12:51 AM
Master
A follow up on the earlier channeling.

<Indeed, the 2 of you are a very cute couple. Both you and Shalamane and your other mates. Looking into your possible futures I do see many children across them. Though not a bunch at once, since you do have the rest of time, there is no hurry to have them. All in due time. And you and your mates do have eternity to spend together, get to know each other and have fun and share pleasure, love, in various ways. As I have with my various mates. As well as our friends and lovers.>

Was there another advantage to hooking me up with Shalamane? <an ulterior motive. Well, for my son to have a positive alpha draconian mate or lover, who had many of the same interests and whose energy was such the 2 would have a connection and become mates or lovers at the least. and it worked out well. You do love your mates equally, though each is different. As some of them will have other mates and lovers. Some of the other lesser nobles and followers would see an advantage in the 2 of you becoming mates and eventually having children, but such as that is not of my major plan. Just helping to increase your happiness and joy was my real purpose. >

Do you know my unicorn mother? <oh yes, we are close friends from way back.>

are female positive alpha draconians really more dom over males. I think she may be kidding. <indeed. she likes to joke around. the genders are more equal, more or less. Though some individuals or groups may lean one way or the other, it's nothing major>

I guess her being taller then me is a, sort of genetic thing? <somewhat, but also a question of age and personal choice.>

I guess no tips of my titles or power? <you'll find out all in due time my son. it'll be a very pleasant surprise I promise.>

Is there drama in that some call 4d like there is on the earth? <less so in some places, some have as much. it is varied. Though the veil is mainly only in force for humans on earth.>

SO you are a monad level being? <indeed as are many of your soul parents. all 4 could be said to be. 3 diffidently are. 1 will be before to long. And you can be soon or very soon as well. You'll be surprised at how high you are natively. you are achieving a lot and uncovering your true self. continue as you are doing. You are doing great.>

About the lots of kids, you were kidding. <partially kidding and partially serious. And looking at your futures, possible futures, I do see many children with your mates and lovers. Though this is spread out over many ages. Not like humans who have to hurry up and start having kids right away. Being souls we're immortal so we can, say have 1 kid ever thousand or every few thousand years. or create a new soul, or do both the child being a new soul. Though also it is not like currently with human infants. They are sentient and fully aware. Though if they do not choose to remember their parent's memories they do have to learn. They have no veil and don't start off as a blank slate, and a new soul is fully sentient and can choose to have all their soul parent's memories, as you did. Though you don't yet remember all of our memories and accumulated wisdom. >

<Your future unicorn children won't be a full blank slate. They'll be sentient, but will need to be taught. and as Shalamane told you, among positive alpha draconians the community helps raise the children. They mainly live in a school, spending the breaks and some other times with foster families. Often the foster families are their parents, but not necessarily. Other species have other ways. And some species have many options instead of just 1 way. Most species in fact do it different ways, depending on where they are, the local custom, and some do varied even in the area. Most races are aware when they are born/hatch, ect. Humans are one of the very few, earth humans that is, that are born a total blank slate. Elsewhere it is not like that.>
Old 04-07-2015, 12:57 AM
Master
Thought I'd channel a bit, been a while. Feels like I should go with my dragoness mother again.

So, what are those things I've experienced the past few days, where I'm suddenly somewhere else in another body?

<the first was a past life as you would refer to it, though simultaneous life would be a better term. you were an official type. No need for details. and you were indeed an anthro dolphin as you would refer to them as. Some of the stuff was misinterpreted since you had only your experiences to work with to interpret what you were experiencing, but essentially what you saw was distortion free. >

Was he surprised or notice later what happened? <he felt something, meditated on it, figured out what had happened, and to use a human expression he shrugged his shoulders and went on with his life.>

And the other one, felt like I was a naga or something <yes, you had slipped into Nagi's body. Since you and she are 1 being in 2 bodies, there was no conflict at all since you had just become aware of being her. it was an underground city she was visiting. She could have teleported to her destination but decided to teleport nearby and enjoy the journey there.>

& about the star that a certain someone mentioned <yes indeed the 2 of you I see will become the absolute best of friends, Similar to you and Karinus or perhaps you and Salamane. Something like that. and her hints were right. It'll not interfere with your life with your soul family, mates friends and so on. Just another area you'll study and hobby, so to speak. it is an accurate thing to call the stuff most do who do not incarnate on earth hobbies instead of jobs since that has a better feel to it. Do what you want to do, what interests and excites you the most, not what you feel you have to do. >

So I'm going to have some beings who incarnate as stars, or have, as friends in the future? <nothing is absolute, but the chance is practically 100% yes. you'll get along with them very well. Another group of souls to be hanging out with, learning with, having various types of fun with. Like I am with various groups of souls. Beings do not stick with just 1 group of souls as you've read, and feel, to be the truth. They grow and expand over time, evolving. Most beings are content to grow and evolve at a set common pace, like the vast majority of human earth souls, which is fine. if one prefers that, that is fine and perfect for them, though there are others, like us, who do prefer to grow, evolve, and learn faster then the others. And this does help those we choose to hang out with, family, friends, and such who are perhaps not as evolved or expanded as we are since being around us helps them. Similar to how you are helping others and with what some call the shift just by being there and evolving and growing as you are there. Recover lost ground, and so on.>

<As for the particular star that she was talking about, I looked over your possible futures whole you took a break to rest your forearms and yes the 2 of you will get along well. Somewhere like Karinus and Shalamane. I'm very happy for you. You are really moving up and don't be concerned, that won't interferer the slightest with the duties you will have that I'm sharing with you, the titles, power and such. It'll be another area you are learning, growing and evolving into. And you'll still be able to be with your soul family, friends, mates and so on , it won't interfere with those in the slightest either.>

SO if there are other me's around. Who are my mates, lovers, and friends I may have mates, friends, and lovers with? <the you typing this. No other you.>

Cool. <yes, it is very cool, to use an earth human expression. And I'm very pleased with you, the growth you have done so far, the happiness you'll have that will be a surprise, some of it you do know of now. You are doing very well, as I said before I am very happy for you.>

I can't feel the guardian nagas as much. I guess it is because I'm getting use to their presence? <yes dear. you are growing acosumed to their energy so don't notice it as much. it'll soon get to where you are scarcely aware of them, but are aware of an absence. The positive alpha draconians you can't feel since the ones I picked out to be among your guards are very good at remaining undetected, stealthy, unless the need comes for them to act. Very good they are at that. There are some nagas among them that are as good. But don't give it any thought.>

<As I said before, you'll enjoy the perks, duties and such that I am sharing with you. You are very well suited for these duties. You'll see. Lots of fun and such await you once you get home. Or homes i should say. >
Old 06-07-2015, 05:41 AM
Master
Thought I'd try a channeling session to see what messages my dragon or unicorn soul mother may have.

<You are doing very well. The shift is as well. continue as you are doing. The shift will continue after this present incarnation of yours is over, but you and those similar to you in their mission, and those with other missions, will have been here for the key moment in time. Some will return and others will pick up where those not returning left off. you may help from the other side, so to speak, the true reality. Since earth is a template over a template, so to speak, with some wishing to put their template on top of the earth template. But such details are not important. The Kirin is an excellent addition to your herd> the last sentence felt like a humorous thing from my unicorn mother. The message before that feels like a blending of them, flowing from one to the other. not done that before.

<You and she'll be happy together as you will be with your other mates and mates to be, and friends. You hav some clues to what you'll be doing , what you really do. some duties from my heritage and my sharing all my titles with you and the power and responsibility that comes with it, but you are up to it and I promise that at least 99% of it you'll love doing, though may feel a bit shy at first. It'll help you to grow as will joining Gaia's soul group of soul beings, many of which incarnate as stars or planets. Though you'll do other things also, and being multi dimensional, the true nature you've been introduced to now, relearning bits and pieces of it. Though you'll remember more and more. You can't remember everything at once since as has been told the human body really is like a very thin glass of the finest crystal. to much and it would shatter or burn out like a burned out circuit. Gradual is the best and safest way to go.

There are some that wish to slow down or stop the shift/ transition or whatever you wish to call it, but in reality by doing so they are serving the light, if one looks at it from a long term view since this slowing down the shift/transition actually helps to ensure that many more will be ready when the time comes. They tend to look at the short term view. You an many others are doing fantastic, better then you or they suspect. From what we can see from here.

With your multi dimensional nature and non linearity you'll not shortchange any of them, as you know, intellectual at this point. Things will really fall into place once you're back, and there'll be a celebration for many who are here currently when they return home. As well as your mates and friends, and soul family, are planning a special celebration, as those of others are too. Especially your mates and certain others they have picked out.

I think you may continue to return to help the future parts of the shift perhaps, but only from this side. Looking at your possible futures I don't really see any real possibility of incarnating, especially not on the earth. Its ways are far to alien and you are there, with many others, for just this 1 mission.

I've heard some goings on and plans for your return, quite the fun you'll have. but I won't say any more then you'll have a lot of fun and you'll indeed meet some new people, some your mates have picked out. Both of us, your soul mothers, have picked out 1 or 2, maybe more. But that is the fun filled future. Each day may well last a looong fun time. more then earth days. but enough about that.

For the present and near future, continue as you are doing, as before you are doing very well. We do with it were time to bring you home but it is not time as of yet.

You can still unfold more of your true self while you are there, and by doing so you help others to unfold, discovering their forgotten selves, and grow as well.

the pod is indeed in the Sirius system, the world as you remembered does grow with the population and can grow larger. So no need to stop at being an earth size planet. there are also multiple planets inhabited in that system, but details are not important. It has more then 1 star in that system.

The intuition light body course is an excellent next one, as are the ones you picked out after that.
>

Last edited by Kulstor : 06-07-2015 at 07:08 AM.
Old 15-07-2015, 08:19 PM
Master
Thought I'd try to see if my monad has any messages.

<You are doing well. Your various soul heritages give you interesting abilities. These you'll discover over time, as well as during when you are still incarnated.

Things will unfold and you'll have fun surprises that will pop up over time during your path that you are traveling along through this incarnation. You know the path, courses and kindle books you have in mind to get are good ones for you. The order you have picked them are a good order, though there are some that one can say is hard to say which is optimum for you to get in this one before that one, so just do them in the order that interests you or feels right.

Things will progress well and continue to increase and grow more and more interesting over time. as well as the surprising fun and fun surprises that will happen over and over during the rest of the incarnation, as well as after the incarnation is over. There is more then 1 celebration and party for you once you return home. Though there is the same for many here, especially those who are not from earth natively, and for some who are.

There are many fun surprises awaiting you once you return home, and indeed you'll have much fun for example once you are back home.

Continue on the road you are on, and more of your true self will unfold to you in a natural way. You'll discover more of yourself. You have come far in the past 6 months and this will continue. Over the past 6 months you have come very far indeed over the past 6 months, a long ways. Just continue along with what you are doing. You are being helped, by some that you are not conscious of yet.

the guardian nagas around you would like to say they do find your natural light very, pleasurable to be within. Some others around you do also. and yes there are some who watch over you who are masters of stealth. others have various others around them, watching over them, helping them.
Old 24-07-2015, 02:17 AM
Master
I've been feeling since I got home that my monad has wanted to say something to me so I thought I'd go ahead and channel to see what it is. I suspect since while I was trying to do an awaken the light body meditation earlier they did say some things to me. I'm sure they'll repeat it and answer some of my questions. they were so distracting I cut that mediation short, thought it wasn't to productive anyway.

---------------

Ok, before you say what you want, why is it that the nodes meditation doesn't do anything or me? <That is because it is just the 1 meditation only and Orin & Daben don't really go into it. if they had several meditations it would help and they do in at least 1 future course you do plan on taking. If you were to do this 1 meditation say on days when you have time to do an extra meditation and can put the time aside it may, in a month or a few months, may start to do something for you. it is ok if you do not wish to do this. Put it aside if you wish to think about it. I'll get it eventually, we do promise you'll understand, but it may feel totally different to you then a node, as they call it. >

Ok, what was the stuff you wanted to say. I've felt the leakages and I got some of it, but what is all of it?

<The odd feeling as you express it, that you've had since you fell on your had at the age of 12, just before you turned 13, basically did subtle brain, not quite damage, but basically to not go into over complicated and unnecessary detail, it let your 3d mind see that the earth is within a, what one could call a 4d hologram. Not quite right, but this is the simplest way to put it, or a template on top of the physicality template, as you have refereed to it in some of your other typing in another thread. The 'accident' was meant to happen so you would start to see that, feel really, how reality is. That there is a real reality behind, so to speak, this one. You can feel that. Many individuals are not like this. They perceive things from only within the 4d hologram, not really a hologram, but that is a simple term for what it is. To teach and describe what it really is you'd have to learn some very high level mathematics and physics, and invent some to fit in with it. SO let's just call it a 4d hologram and leave it at that.

ou can perceive, feel, there is a reality outside this one that is the real one. though this reality is as real as the physical body is, of course, to that this reality you're in isn't real, which you know. Not like you're schizophrenic. and you've not mentioned it to many since the ones in the world who could understand what you mean are very very few. part of the reason is there is no words to explain the feeling. it is normal and is more prevalent since your teen years since due to your present development you've reached a level where it is apparent to you. if you had not had the 'accident' it would be like this but you'd not understand what it meant, whereas you do now. And also due to the fact you, your energy, our energy, that makes us up, you up, is 100% totally alien to the earth. You don't know, well don't remember really, the considerable intrauterine dna infusion we have had to do to ensure the pregnancy would continue, also having a bloodline that contained some reptilian, and other, dna as well as alpha draconian. You could say your alien dna % is considerably high, mostly reptilian, with a slight bit of like mantid. Though we highly doubt the scientists would detect it, since they don't know what to look for. Not yet anyway. But we had to do this since your and our energy that makes us up is so alien to the earth. Even though part of your soul heritage is cetacean of the Beluga, dolphin, orca, varieties, to use earth terms, these are not anything like the ones on earth, as you know, since the pod is not of earth origin. The earth cetaceans of beluga, dolphin, and orca are of what you could call a related species, say something similar to Denisovan or neanderthal, maybe chimpanzee, compared to homo sapien sapiens.

Also the difficulty was in your level of being. you are, to put it frankly, around Gaia's level of being, hard to put into 1 human body, though you are a small percent of your whole being. The details are unimportant, the exact percentage. ANd the constriction you feel all the time is part of the incarnation process that most are not aware of. think of it like, straps, ties, to keep you intermeshed into the human body, until it can not support the soul, which frankly will be like pulling a cork from a bottle, POP, is likely how you'll be, and due to this and the conditions on the earth, when the incarnation does end, which may be within a decade or less for the nearest exit point, you may find yourself feeling a bit tired and needing to sleep when you get home. A natural process form some some need, especially those the most alien to earth. Due to the conditions of the earth at this time and incarnating there. Though you are empathic some of it has been, blunted, so you'd not feel the fullness of what it's like for others, otherwise you'd be able to feel the fear, anger, pain, of all those around you. Also the light device does this also, as well as releasing light on a timed schedule. A Sirius device.

Some of the problems you have, cold sensitivity, eyes being so sensitive to light, headaches sensitive to light, and other problems are from, your very high degree of what some would call alien dna, unavoidable due to our and your energy being so alien to the earth this is the only way we could do to let you incarnate there which was, still is, projected and planned to be your last incarnation anywhere since after this you expressed interest in focusing your being, hobbies, ect on strictly non incarnating things. and there is an infinity of those.

As for Gaia's interest in you, you are basically her level as a being, natively, though not incarnated as a planet. nearly at her level and her level is not super important since that is looking at the small details and it is not the first planet or stellar being incarnated as a planet or star to have interest in you. Allura did first, she that is another world, or maybe she's a star, we'll let you discover that.

the reason your full soul memory is not poof available to you is your human brain and 3d matrix, can not hold your full soul memory and knowledge, due to how the human body is constructed and how fragile it is at present.

The shift is progressing wonderfully. Slow though it is due to various factors, unimportant to you to know that, but you've come across some bits of details. The slowness does give many more time to adjust and though it is not progressing, perhaps, at the speed some may want, such as aliens walking around on earth openly in decade or less, as some want. That likely will take much longer indeed. But all things in their own good time. Though foreseeing the future where the mass is involved is difficult since there are numerous possible futures, due to the actions of certain volunteers, and their names may surprise some who read this, earth has been deflected from the possible dark futures some wished it to go down. But exactly which positive possible future will manifest, that is difficult to say, so only very general trends can be said. The shift will continue to what some may call 4d, and so on.

We will talk again, we'll stop here since your forearm muscles are getting tired from all this typing & we have said what we want to say, but yes Gaia referring to you as a planetary stellar being, is right in a way, an over simplification, a being of stellar type light who isn't incarnated as a star. That is indeed what you are in the beginning stages of, well actually past the beginning stages really but sorta of within them in a certain manner of speaking since your light is shining and present, your stellar type light. Compared to say earth's sun, you are still in the beginning stages, but we'll stop here except to say you are doing very well and will continue to do so, keep on the path you have chosen, and entertain the thoughts if surprises to happen to suggest a faster more fun path
.>

So that is what they wanted to say. I'll have to reread it and think about it. I had to look up how to spell the Denisovan. And extinct hominid.
Old 25-07-2015, 02:53 PM
Master
I wonder why is that galactic languages make no sense to me. It's like gibberish.

Maribelle: that is because you are, in your natural state, empathic and telepathic. think of those interested in learning alien languages and their fascination with that like someone who wants to learn to make and use a stone knife, when you use a monowire vibroknife. so what they want to learn is archaic and primitive to you. As it is with some beings and species who are higher level. Many of those at the streaming you've seen are what you could call 4d and 5d where many still use language. not like those mainly above that where verbal language is dropped in favor of telepathy. And using memory or data storage crystals and symbols which causes many to drop written languages since there are more advanced ways to store data or information. You can look at a symbol or touch it and get the information. The meaning of the symbol may be just one the person thought looked neat or cool, and not part of a language or it may be a series of dots or spheres, or triangles.

Sounds like you know about technology. I heard that most unicorns don't understand technology.

Maribelle: yes, due to my traveling around and being on the same world, but a different density, of the pod, many of us have been exposed to the pod level of technology. To varying degrees
Old 27-07-2015, 04:17 PM
Master
Thought I'd talk to Alura a bit before I take a nap.

So felt like I reached a new level. <Indeed, you could say you reached our level, similar to before when you experienced you and the part of you non incarnated were all the same being, you experienced and reached that realization, different then knowing it intellectually. Plus you have reached a new level. Doing the course a 2nd time once you finished it is a good idea since indeed you do get more out of the experience once you have fully finished the course, also going back and redoing all of the awaken the light body, guided meditations, doing all 6 parts once you finish this 2nd pass of part 6 is a good idea since you'll discover and notice some things you didn't the first 2 times through since now you've finished all the parts of the course instead of just finishing that part and doing the 2nd pass, so you'll get more indeed. >

So my positive royal apha draconian form did increase to 24 feet like it felt like? <actually it's 25 feet now, you did increase to 24 feet the first time you did it on Sunday, due to, to put it simply, you unfolded more of your true nature and you reached a capacity and threshold where you could hold more light, were ready to reach a new level, more of your true nature you unfolded, embraced, realized. To put it as simply as we can. The 2nd time you did it you grew about an extra foot, for the same reason.

What was the bit about those bowing and prostrating and such? <unlike unicorns and the pod, the reptilians are more into the rank system and a caste type system, though not rigid like the old Indian system in ancient times, among the positive reptilians, some reptilians anyway, some don't have a rank type system. But we, and through us you, are of the original bloodline, original lineage, whatever you wish to call it. Think of it as similar to if we were of human origin, we & through us you, would be for example a 12 strand human, not a 2 strand like today. Not exactly the same, but it gives you a rough idea. we, including you, are of the original bloodline, original lineage of many reptilian species, hence the royal, or imperial as some refereed to you by since some can perceive this, it's part of your deciding you want to remember and have access to all of your soul parent's memories and accumulated wisdom. and other reasons also. In the long run it'll help many of them to grow and evolve, expand, to the next level. Though they should, and many do, follow only themselves, due to your rank, and lineage, you'll effect many on this side of things. Similar to how many British pay attention to what the royal family are up to and some emulate them, or at least pay attention to them and this helps them to grow, also you'll help others to grow from being around you, having your friends, mates, lovers, among them, and you'll have some reptilian mates, friends and lovers. Also the various guards and entourage who are around you will observe what you're like and be effected by your energy and what you are doing and will grow, evolve, and expand and they will effect others as well. it's all A affects b-g, and b effects, f-k, and so on. In a sort of ripple effect. You can help their society grow and evolve faster then it would on it's own, just by your being you and it'll be nothing like being incarnated on the earth. For one you can just manifest a body, change your form, go and visit the pod, be with your mates, lovers, & friends, spend time with them and alone, visit your home and hang out there, visit non physicality, ect. It'll be totally open, unlike being incarnated on the earth. Earth will eventually get to the same sort of thing, but it'll be a very long and very slow progress, being at the rate the the mass of native human souls choose and are comfortable to evolve at.

It is indeed all about doing what you love here, what excites you the most, what do you really want to do, what do you find to be fun. Unlike how it is often on the earth. Though it doesn't need to be that way, many do try to put it that way, for various reasons. Often for silly control reasons, to control others. All a silly thing, but they'll eventually learn
. >

What was with the claw and then tail rubbing across my foot yesterday? <Just some of the guards, off duty types, who wanted you to know they were there, one of them as he went on a patrol of the perimeter moved his tail to slip over and rub your foot, the claw touching your leg and pressing into it gently was an off duty one, who also wanted you to know they were there. >

and I guess I'll help some in the pod & unicorns in the 2 blessings/glories I'm a member of? <indeed, by hanging out there, being you, being with friends, lovers, mates, family, you will. and with the unicorns and pod you can be more relaxed and laid back since they don't have a rank structure, titles, bloodline, lineage ranking. Though you'll be seen as one of the elders before long, it's still a relaxed sort of thing. And then eventually your unicorn mother, Shara and Batten will found, a high level glory, but Shara has discussed it with you already.

Though you may be native to say 8d, 10d, 12d, ect, you'll find you enjoy being active in 4d+, with your friends, mates, lovers, & family & soul family spread across these levels. We can say you'll not have much fun really with 3d, you've lost your interest in that. 4d+ is where you'll be most active. Though, of course, visiting and hanging out in non physicality too, and your native level, and reaching above that to visit higher level from time to time. Eventually operating at a universal, and intera universal level, and beyond that. All in time, no hurry, after all you and we do have an eternity to have fun, share sensual pleasure, experience, sensual pleasure, learn, grow, doing all what we find fun, what excites us the most,what we really want to do. So having fun, what excites you the most, what do you find to be the most fun, feels the most fun, ect.

Keep on the path you've picked out and you'll be very surprised at the growth and realizations that come to you and the growth and expansion, evolution that comes to you and you grow and expand into. we are all very proud and happy with your growth, especially your recent growth, not just us your monad but our soul parents, soul family, your mates, lovers family, also perspective mates & lovers.
:)