Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-03-2013, 09:47 AM
Master

my twin´s sadness

So we ended our communication. This morning I felt anxious.
And I know many of you have already posted this kind of topics here, but still..its amazing that two people who are seperated and many miles away can feel each other´s pain. I am really amazed!
Because I feel deep sadness in my heart..and I have this feeling that I start to cry, like deep inside I am crying.. but at the same time..I feel its not me. I feel its my twin. Like my heart is captured with this pain. But I feel ok. And it seems strange..feeling like my heart is crying..

have you had such kind of experiences? I mean, sad experiences.
take care.
Lots of love.
Old 19-03-2013, 12:04 PM
Ascender
Yes, I get exactly what you mean. I feel that often. Like you said, it is deep inside...deep in your soul kind of thing. I've been sad or grieving before (we all have), but this definitely feels different. Still trying to get used to all of this.
Old 19-03-2013, 12:22 PM
Pathfinder

Hi, yes, this sc relationship has brought me the most profound sadness and heartache and feeling of loss in my soul that i've ever had in all my life. Each time we ended contact - this last time for good i feel - i have felt so awful that at times i contemplated the finish line, if you know what i mean.

I feel his presence/energy around me sometimes - but i'm always very uncertain about whether i feel his sadness (if indeed he has any). I always believe it must be me that just feels the loss so badly. I wouldn't know how to know if i'm feeling his emotions really. Some kind people on this forum have tried to explain it to me but i always think it must be MY feeling, MY emotion, MY pain, MY loss.

I wish i did feel what i felt to be sure was his pain. Then at least i'd know he felt the same way.
Old 19-03-2013, 01:42 PM
Violets

I feel a constant sadness. all I know is that it's my sadness... a deep and profound sadness :'(
Old 19-03-2013, 11:27 PM
nugget

Sometimes I feel like this as well, when everything in my life is going fine. There's a direction, friends, love, learning, and yet a deep longing, burning in my chest. It doesn't make any sense.
Old 20-03-2013, 12:49 AM
AutumnL

Yes I have felt that deep sadness missing loss in the soul feeling. It makes my heart heavy. Its definitely felt in the heart chakra with me. I think one twin starts the emotion and then they bounce it back and forth to each other.
Old 20-03-2013, 01:50 AM
Aşkı_01

I feel very in tune with my TF's emotions. I can sense when he's sad, when he feels accomplished, happy, etc. I get the strongest vibrations when I sense a negative energy from him, whether it is sadness, anger,miner turmoil, etc. for me, the feelings radiate in my heart chakra.