Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 13-12-2023, 09:56 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
Yes, it’s all real. Everything we experience is real, and brought to us by our own thoughts and beliefs, but we may not be consciously aware of them. If you are ever having doubts, do a visualisation test first.

For 2 weeks, visualise something really distinctive coming into your world. A doppelgänger for someone, a bathtime rubber duck, a car which is a distinctive colour. Don’t go for the classic things like a parking space or a cup of coffee, go for something unusual, and unmistakable. Something so distinctive that you can’t doubt it.

Visualise it 20 times a day for 2 weeks, and affirm that this thing, whatever it is, is coming into your life.

This will be your proof, that LOA is real, and that you do attract and create your own reality. It is down to your thoughts, beliefs and mental activities, and when used consciously, they become a powerful force.

I have never tried this before. This sounds like a very interesting experiment. I'm trying to decide on something I want showing up in my life in a couple weeks time, and something that I won't get tired of thinking about 20x a day for the 2 weeks hahahaha.

Thanks for your response!
Old 14-12-2023, 03:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflove929
This is not something I am aware of. Are there practical things one can do? Are they things that make me feel peaceful and calm and feel that real genuine joyful experience? For example being around animals, listening to wonderful music, dancing?

well, a pyramid for example only goes as high as its base will allow.... so if you wanted to build the pyramid higher you would have to first go down to the base and expand it.

I find I am calmer down there anyway though, things seem so frenetic at higher altitudes...
Old 14-12-2023, 07:23 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by selflove929
Nothing seems to make sense. Although I understand I can choose to decide how to see things - so I would prefer to see things in a more positive and beneficial beautiful way.
Does anyone else relate?

i choose to believe
ever belief is created by your mind and you can change it in an instance
you are human you will judge but in the knowing you created it you can change it
you create your truths, beliefs, judgments, extra in this you create your illusion of of all that is
its so awesome we all are having a unique experience of all that is
and we have total freedom to choose how we see all that is by just creating a new belief, fact, truth, judgment, extra its an awesome play ground here
Old 20-12-2023, 03:53 PM
Newbie ;)

I've heard people who believe that if you say it you will have it, anything from a new job to a holiday on the moon
Old 20-12-2023, 07:26 PM
Master

my thought is, yes you can do that... but at what cost do you want to say you did it?
Old 29-12-2023, 11:06 AM
Pathfinder

From a NDE story

The more you believe something the more it starts to become real for you. This is why it's so very important to believe in positive things, rather than negative things. Whatever you believe you will find that you are correct. The Universe has a way of presenting to you exactly what you believe. If you think life is great you are correct. If you think life is tough you will be proven correct too
Old 29-12-2023, 11:38 AM
Guide

I read once that if we believe what we see, we see what we believe.

That stayed with me.
Old 29-12-2023, 02:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Brightside
From a NDE story

The more you believe something the more it starts to become real for you. This is why it's so very important to believe in positive things, rather than negative things. Whatever you believe you will find that you are correct. The Universe has a way of presenting to you exactly what you believe. If you think life is great you are correct. If you think life is tough you will be proven correct too

yeah but aside from the fact of what if I don't want these things you say I should want? there is also the fact that if you go about it that way, you are 'believing' that you should 'believe' in having positive things.... and so you are going to get the results of that belief e.g. that you should continue to believe in believing in having positive things. That is one step away from actually believing in having positive things (because it isn't the having of positive things you believe in it is the belief you should believe you have positive things).
Old 30-12-2023, 01:38 AM
Master
https://video.search.yahoo.com/video...+hunab+ku&tt=b

All,
Interesting topic. "It is all a belief.. yet do beliefs become reality?"

A test of a belief for you. If you CANNOT hear this excellent YOUTUBE recording above entitled Hunab Ku, do you believe it's not real?

Point being: you may be able to EXPERIENCE the reality of hearing the recording (it is EXCELLENT btw), but I betcha cannot hear my thoughts (nor I yours) as I type this email you'll be seeing shortly.

...no less real to your ears, as you hear it...than are my fingers as I type these words on a machine only I can see to send the electronic equivalent of my intention to you.

Nor will I see your thoughts directing your voice or fingers to produce words on your PC or phone to tell me ("I can't believe how beautiful that recording is)
....all occurring at once. Hope you believe your ears! Enjoy!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)