Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-03-2015, 02:14 AM
reticentstorm

Cat I'm home

I’m only 22 but I’ve unlocked so much about my being and my true identity in only a matter of days. My earliest memory to date was a vision of me as a young girl in a wool cape, I was being rained on and people were chasing me with weapons. I had a protector and he begged them to spare my life. To save me from the wrath of the people chasing me, he sacrificed his own life. I recall seeing large mountains and huts and no one had electricity. I don’t know how far back that was but I’m pretty sure it was from centuries ago.

I also recall a vision before the birth of my current body. I was in an endlessly white area. I was scared and confused. I saw hints of purple and blue lights. A human-like figure emitting bright red light was walking toward me and grabbed me by the arm. I felt the grip of the being’s arm and it brought me comfort. Suddenly, a bright white light blinded me. As my vision came back, I saw a man who looked like a doctor looking over at me and smiling. Soon after a beautiful woman with black curly hair (my mother) walked up next to him and smiled at me as well. It was the day of my birth. I described what the nursery room looked like to my mother and what the doctor looked like and all her answers were parallel to my vision. According to an article I found this morning, the red light I saw was actually Uriel. I didn’t know him then but once I googled him, I knew we had a connection. The first photo I saw of him brought about a feeling of familiarity to me, like I saw a photo of a friend I haven’t seen in years. My beliefs and Uriel’s beliefs are quite parallel and my powers are similar to his own.

I don’t know what to make of all of this. But I’m glad that I’ve patched a couple of things together after years of being so lost within myself. If any of you can guide me that would be much appreciated.
Old 14-03-2015, 04:38 AM
Administrator
Hello

Sounds like glimpses of past living flowing in. The Welcome Thread is where members say HI so this post will get lost here in getting to what ideas members might have on this experience.

So asking for your blessings to move it into Spiritual Development or Past Lives section.

Reply here if it is OK to move it.

Lynn

SF Admin
Old 14-03-2015, 04:42 AM
reticentstorm

Hi Lynn! Yes please do! Sorry my post was like this. I've been so overwhelmed by everything I've discovered that I can't seem to contain myself at the moment. Much appreciated!
Old 14-03-2015, 02:31 PM
Ascender
Warmest greetings! I just wanted to welcome you before this thread gets moved.
Old 14-03-2015, 04:41 PM
Administrator
Hello

This thread has been moved here so that our wonderful members might share in experiences that relate or share in some thoughts on the post.

We are never alone here on SF that is the blessing of this site. Welcome to the SF Community as it is that a Community of like minded beings.

Lynn
Old 14-03-2015, 09:28 PM
Master
Welcome RS!

Interestingly, RS, when I've seen Uriel in adam kadmon form, in the spirit realm, he has had long black curly hair and steel gray eyes...white or silver when lit or glowing. He gave the appearance of an artist or a musician type in our everyday world, but pure in spirit and simply garbed in a tunic. Very gentle in his manner.

If you don't mind my asking, where did you come across a photo of him?
Could you point to it or describe the link here? I don't believe you can post the links directly until you've made at least 25 posts.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 15-03-2015, 06:22 PM
Master

Hi Reticentstorm, a warm welcome to SF, I wish you a wonderful Spiritual Journey here!
Old 17-03-2015, 12:56 AM
reticentstorm

Hey 7luminaries!

I just googled him and what caught my eye was the image of him from St. John's Church, Boreham. The intensity of red emitting from his entity was extremely bright in my vision. I'd really love to know how connected I really am to him.
Old 17-03-2015, 08:52 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by reticentstorm
I don’t know what to make of all of this. But I’m glad that I’ve patched a couple of things together after years of being so lost within myself. If any of you can guide me that would be much appreciated.
Welcome Reticent, and safe Journey.

It's strange sometimes that people come in here looking for answers for this kind of thing and they have the answers all along. "You are not the question looking for the answer, you are the answer looking for the question." 'Reticent' and 'storm', perhaps that's reflective of yourself and " glad that I’ve patched a couple of things together after years of being so lost within myself". Enough said there, isn't it? The past Life, the Souls come to give you comfort and Love, the parallels with Uriel... It's all you, you are much more than perhaps you would give yourself credit for. So when you look at yourself in the mirror, remind yourself it's not the full story, it's a long way from being all that you are and there's a lot more than can be reflected that can be seen with your eyes. The physical ones at least. It's not guiding you need it's a nudge in the right direction, and the right direction is inward for the time being. You are already there, you just have to realise it.
Old 26-04-2015, 03:25 PM
Ascender
Welcome to the forum
God Bless.