Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-09-2012, 06:33 AM
neptune13

Quote:
I have told many stories and could tell so many more, but humans as a whole were not given a way out 2000 of years ago. I know there are stories that tell so but that is not the same as they are true (nor that they are false). The problems of Earth started long before humanity were given birth, the problem might be the humans, but it is not fair to completely give them the whole bill. We are some that come back life after life trying to save this planet and some day in the future we might succeed. But many keep talking about a person who is said to not have reincarnated in 2000 years (if that is true I do not know) and beings who have never lived on Earth, why are they not down here helping if they care so much, that I wonder?

I just think that those Humans who have chosen to reincarnate on our 'Home World Earth' since the dawn of 'Mankind' have failed badly. Our planet has not improved. It is getting worse. The problems on earth started with mankind. You can blame the fallen angels or whomever you choose...BUT...Mankind had the final decision. No repeated incarnations have made this world a better place. It has gotten worse. Rain Forests don't have a choice. Animals don't have a choice. Sea Creatures don't have a choice. Humans have wounded this planet and for all of the incarnated/reincarnated over and over again humans...hmmm...you do the maths. (Don't blame Supernaturals or Anything that existed before mankind. Humans were given dominion over Earth.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:17 AM.