Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 08-12-2010, 02:36 AM
Master
Sorcerer's Accoutrements

Image #6. This was taken at a conservation park in Florida somewhere near Tampa by mangroves. I'd never seen oak trees with beards before. I'm sure these would have been sacred to the Semiole Indians who used to populate that area. These trees fascinated me.

Old 08-12-2010, 02:38 AM
Master
I have lots more... Let me know if you'd like more posted. I don't know how to reduce the size, but I guess larger is better for zooming in on forms.

BTW, I selected part of the last image (#6) and fiddled with the contrast and hue to bring out this face of an old man, a sorcerer's face:

Old 08-12-2010, 07:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst

Can you see the reclining hare sitting on the right where the long thin leaf goes across the screen?
Old 08-12-2010, 07:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Image #6. This was taken at a conservation park in Florida somewhere near Tampa by mangroves. I'd never seen oak trees with beards before. I'm sure these would have been sacred to the Semiole Indians who used to populate that area. These trees fascinated me.

Oh...we call that grandfather's beard in Oz. Its an air moss. Quite beautiful isn't it? I grow it at home.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:53 AM
pictoriale1

The photos of the trees are all great Uma. I see so many beings attached to them, a whole myriad of faces looking out.

The truth is that all your photos are packed with many different beings.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:43 PM
Amethyst

Moon Willow, looking forward to your photos!

Hi Summerland – aaah - it’s all coming back now re. the stone.

What a lovely gift! Were you unable to identify the scent too if I recall correctly?

Uma – what wonderful tree photos!

I agree with Pictoriale – there’s much going on in all of them.

In your first photo, lots of beings where you pointed out and elsewhere.

If you look just to the left of the fence it looks like a couple of beings peering over the tree trunk. They really are very, very nosey, LOL!

Grandfather’s beard tree is fascinating and the elementals are very visible in it without even enlarging it.

More tree photos – yes please!

Hi Nightspirit!

You do spot the most interesting characters.

I didn’t realise nature spirits like sunglasses as well as hats until you once pointed this little guy out in the hoodie to me:

Trying to locate that hare! Is it possible to circle it?

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 08-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Amethyst

Some tree spirits.

Cropped out a couple of beings but there's many more if you can spot them:

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 08-12-2010, 04:44 PM
Master
Image #7, from the same place as #6, Florida. The plants on the tree look like a type of aloe.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:52 PM
Master
Brethren

Image #8. This one is a grouping of trees taking in the Muskokas, Ontario, Canada. I intuited a message from them and snapped a photo then. (The message is on my For Love of Trees blog.) The energy was high so I'm curious what appears to you.

Old 08-12-2010, 04:59 PM
Master
Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover

Image #9. I'm not sure where this was taken - somewhere in Ontario, perhaps near where I live. Again I snapped a photo while intuiting a message from it (on my blog).