Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 28-11-2010, 04:01 PM
grazier

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Grazier, I was thinking pre-Atlantis even, no?

Hi Miss Hepburn,

Yes very likely, some were probably remnants from Lemuria, maybe even before.

Blessings

grazier
Old 28-11-2010, 04:04 PM
debbie.b

oh i love mythological creatures/gods etc but who says they are not real?! just because we don't see them in the real world doesn't mean they aren't around. we don't see god do we? but most people believe in him.
to see these things all you have to do is close your eyes & open your mind & there they are clear as day right there in the realms of your amazing mind..........
Old 28-11-2010, 04:08 PM
Master
Something to ponder: We can even find some of the most shy and reclusive rainforest animals. But so far, no evidence has been found for the existence of fairies, mermaids, centaur and cyclops. It's easy to say ''it's all Atlantis'' and Madame Blavatsky got it all right. I'm not convinced by that, as there is zero evidence for the existence of a Atlantis (or Lemuria).
Quote:
Originally Posted by HipDavid
it seems as if our religous beliefs have evolved along with our society, this paints a picture that ancient (ie Myan, Egyptian) societies were uneducated and over superstitious but it's actually a false conception. These were well organized societies and religous structures so it could be said that at one time these gods must have exsisted in some scence.
I think these gods are evolved personifications of natural phenomena, plus they always seem to match the local creatures. You won't find a polar bear god in India, and the Inuit people don't have tiger gods.
Old 28-11-2010, 04:11 PM
grazier

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbie.b
oh i love mythological creatures/gods etc but who says they are not real?! just because we don't see them in the real world doesn't mean they aren't around. we don't see god do we? but most people believe in him.
to see these things all you have to do is close your eyes & open your mind & there they are clear as day right there in the realms of your amazing mind..........

Hi debbie,

they are there. They are only termed mythological because not everyone sees them, but if you really are attuned you will see them, just as angels, fairies and tree sprites etc.

Myths were only handed down experiences that may have got altered during their journey through the years by those unbelievers that got hold of them.

Why do you think that children see them? It is because they are innocent and open to them, that is until grown ups turn them away from them.

Blessings

grazier
Old 28-11-2010, 04:18 PM
grazier

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Something to ponder: We can even find some of the most shy and reclusive rainforest animals. But so far, no evidence has been found for the existence of fairies, mermaids, centaur and cyclops. It's easy to say ''it's all Atlantis'' and Madame Blavatsky got it all right. I'm not convinced by that, as there is zero evidence for the existence of a Atlantis (or Lemuria).
I think these gods are evolved personifications of natural phenomena, plus they always seem to match the local creatures. You won't find a polar bear god in India, and the Inuit people don't have tiger gods.

Hi Chrysaetos,

does there have to be concrete evidence for everything? Where is the concrete evidence of how the sea was created or where the wind comes from in origin?

People created a lot of their gods to fit their religions. If we went with what we felt inside we wouldn't go wrong.

I have never read Mdme Blavatsky, by the way. My Atlantean knowledge comes mainly from my memories that I have recalled, plus some things that I have read from diverse sources.

It is only recently that I have been reading a bit about Atlantis. But I also have Egyptian memories of just after the evacuation of Atlantis.

These are real enough for me - but you have your own pathway to tread and to take unto yourself your own realities and understanding.

Blessings

grazier
Old 28-11-2010, 04:25 PM
debbie.b

Quote:
Originally Posted by grazier
Hi debbie,

they are there. They are only termed mythological because not everyone sees them, but if you really are attuned you will see them, just as angels, fairies and tree sprites etc.

Myths were only handed down experiences that may have got altered during their journey through the years by those unbelievers that got hold of them.

Why do you think that children see them? It is because they are innocent and open to them, that is until grown ups turn them away from them.

Blessings

grazier

hi grazier,
there are other ways of seeing & experiencing these things but i can't discuss that theory here as it's not appropriate

much love to you
Old 28-11-2010, 05:34 PM
I loved the little story of Sylvia Browne on a train in England when she saw a little fairy with wings outside and they looked at each other and the train moved along and their eyes met and they both knew they were looking at each other ---until the train went it's way.

Evidence? Gee, all I had to do was go camping 3 days and nights in England to believe in fairies and Leprechauns!!!!
Are you kidding?

Outside Rome in the country at night I could feel and hear the marching legions of armies and couldn't go into the Coliseum for all the screams I heard still there!

Evidence? Sorry.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-11-2010, 05:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by grazier
plus some things that I have read from diverse sources
But Grazier, these sources could very well be influenced by theosophic thought.
Adamic race, Lemuria (as a mythical place) etc. Nobody used Lemuria in the popular New Age way as theosophy and Blavatsky did, and their racial theories are a result of their time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Evidence? Gee, all I had to do was go camping 3 days and nights in England to believe in fairies and Leprechauns!!!!
Are you kidding?
Got good quality pictures? I'm not saying it's unreal, I'm just interested.
Old 28-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunSister
Connection was laid out a bit by a Dutch children's book that involved his presence.
Hi, what book are you talking about?
Old 28-11-2010, 05:58 PM
shepherd

Quote:
Many people seem to experience angels, spirit guides, Jesus, Krishna, God, goddesses, demons, ghosts, grey aliens, and more..

But nobody seems to experience Osiris, Quetzalcoatl, centaur, Cyclops, and mermaids. Why is that?
Maybe these phenomena are no longer fashionable..

Who here has swam with mermaids? Sparred with a centaur?
Fought with the Cyclops? Prayed to an unusual deity?

Have you ever experienced such odd phenomena that are not ''mainstream spirituality''?

The mind is powerful enough to project someones beliefs and create their experiences to feel very real. A reason why they are not experiencing those is that most of the new age community are not bombarded with information about them, whilst faeries, angels, greys etc out there in the new age media being debated and discussed a lot. You can trace a lot of the mythical origins of most creatures like the unicorn for example and watch it morph in front of your very eyes to its context. (looks nothing like a beautiful horse with a nice shiny horn).

People claim to channel and experience all sorts but when questioned they deny the power of their own minds to be able to create these experiences. Which is odd for a group of people trying to be more open minded and promote the power of the mind. Cherry pickers at their best.

Atlantis may have just been the island of Santorini but new agers wouldnt want that as its just a Greek Island and not the crystal wearing, ancient magical kingdom promoted by various authors.

its all a fantasy in a way with no proof either way but then I cant disprove their isnt a man sat on the moon reading a copy of the beano either.