Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 05-06-2011, 05:41 PM
ConanSlo

sometime is not fair...

Today I ran outside (sporting) a bit and in park I saw two lovers who huged ... then I saw "half" handicaped person who walked alone... I just though probably this man would hug too but it is probably harder to find him say girl who would hug him... I was just sad and Im still now... I dont know, Im just thinking about whole world... Sometimes I think is not fair... Probably Im too emotional those days and Im sorry If I post this... I just need to said that... thank you
Old 05-06-2011, 08:50 PM
ConanSlo

nahh Im better now... Thank you anyway:))
Old 05-06-2011, 09:16 PM
Master

There are a lot of things in this world that are not fair. I do not like it but that is the way it is. I cannot change things so I try not to think about it.
Old 05-06-2011, 09:22 PM
AngelBreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanSlo
Today I ran outside (sporting) a bit and in park I saw two lovers who huged ... then I saw "half" handicaped person who walked alone... I just though probably this man would hug too but it is probably harder to find him say girl who would hug him... I was just sad and Im still now... I dont know, Im just thinking about whole world... Sometimes I think is not fair... Probably Im too emotional those days and Im sorry If I post this... I just need to said that... thank you

Warm greetings, ConanSlo, It is when we emote that the true feelings from deep in our heart surface and evolve. Many times a person who is perceived to be "handicapped" or 'disabled' better yet said these days, is truly a master of sorts on the inside with great tenacity and inner strength. Their disability does not always translate into a lowly person without someone to love them or be with them. He may indeed have had a wife at home or sisters and brothers or other relatives or people who care for him thus, he may not have been totally alone except for the moment in that you saw him.

Look at Helen Keller and Beethoven and the magnificent inner light that was shown by them. And there are many other examples. It is, however, Wonderful (with a capital W) to show compassion for someone whom one perceives to be alone or to need help. Many times they do, other times they don't and will not hesitate to let you know. But the warmth that can be generated from one loving heart to another is with the beauty in seeing one whom they perceive as being near helpless only to realize they may indeed have great inner strength despite their outer disability.

Blessed are they who stop to look at their fellow man through eyes of Love.

Deus tecum, (\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an anti-Christ." -- II JOHN 1:7 (KJV)

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)
Old 06-06-2011, 05:48 PM
ConanSlo

Astralsuzy, yes you are right. AngelBreeze nice told. thank you!
Old 06-06-2011, 08:14 PM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
There are a lot of things in this world that are not fair. I do not like it but that is the way it is. I cannot change things so I try not to think about it.

I don't know, I see that as being part of the problem with the world today. You see someone suffering, or in need and we decide we can't change it, so put it out of our minds.

It's like the people in large cities to walk past homeless people like they aren't even there. They put them out of their minds, and the problem stays. Maybe I'm strange I feel its better not to put it out of my mind, even if it makes me sad or a little guilty feeling, because its there reminding me that no matter how bad things are for me, they could be so much worse.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:32 PM
Master

With some things you can make a difference for the better. You can help homeless people but a lot of times you cannot do anything. One example, someone can get a job or promotion instead of another person who may be more suited to the position. The person who gets the job is who they know.
The Government might do some stupid things and there is nothing we can do about it. We can vote against them in the next election but people tend to forget about those things when the time comes closer to the election. There must be so many more unfair things but I have to accept it.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:52 PM
MoonDancer

Who said he didn't have someone to hug him? O_o
Old 06-06-2011, 11:08 PM
ConanSlo

you right DevilishAngel, sometime we think what we see, so as a result we think wrong...
Old 13-06-2011, 01:01 AM
10C

O.K. So maybe you can tell this disabled EA a thing or two.

O.K. I just want honest feedback. I am disabled with a progressive incurable condition. So far, I feel I have lived seven lives already so I am living on borrowed time...I am no longer employable because of the need to take pain meds and felt I just have to make the best of my time. I'm a lightworker, so I still get new assignments to help others on a regular basis and do as much as I can, not too shabbily for a disabled EA actually.
At any rate, relationships have always been total disaster for me... stemming from the fact that I have never, never, ever hooked up with the right guy. Now that I am middle aged, I have this ridiculous, outlandish, out of the blue derranged attraction and love, yes to the point I'd risk life and limb for him feeling, for a guy who is half my age!!! This is insanity, please would someone please tell me what to do. I am doing everything to stay as far as possible from him, since I know his family and they have been incredibly nice to me... I almost want to come right out and tell him so that he could laugh in my face and put an end to it at times. Yes, this is really, truly unfair. I don't mind my life being disabled, but why do I have to meet Mr. Wonderful at this point of my life when it is useless!!!! I understand life is not fair, I just need someone to tell me how to handle this....