Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 27-05-2015, 06:21 PM
Robertj

WHAT TO DO ABOUT OTHERS OF A CONTRARY NATURE.

DONT ARGUE, DONT BLAME, DONT REGRET, DONT CONDEMN OR JUDGE.

Abraham Hicks say "MOST OF YOU HAVE'NT DISCOVERED THAT THE UNIVERSE IS CONSPIRING TO ASSIST YOU"

What if, a contrary persons contrariness is part of the universe's conspiracy to ASSIST YOU ?

Could it be that, without this person being contrary, you would not have the conditions you need in order to develop the inner strength you will need, so that you can be, do and have all that you want ?

Contrary people test our mettle, our nerve, our sense of self, our resolve and our capacity to love and to be without judgement. If we have the right mindset, 'a constructive mindset' their contrary behaviors, criticism and beliefs become like heat to a forge...to forge our character into steel.

Can you love in the face of criticism. If not, who is responsible, you or the person criticizing you ?

Are you a Blamer, or do you take responsibilty for your thoughts, feelings and actions ?

We want to become strong people, strong in our good sense of ourselves, strong with self mastery. Well, how would you develop your strength if there were no contrary people to let you know of your limitations and weaknesses.

Contary people are BLESSINGS in disguise, they bring you opportunities in the form of criticism, disapproval, ect, you need in order to become stronger if you are to have the lives you dream of.

Incredible as it may seem, it seems if we were of an enlightened mind, we might be immediately and immensely grateful for the contrary people in our lives.

How strong is your spirit, is it easily shattered by criticism and disapproval ? How then can you truely make your mark in the world ? How then can you truely be the person you want to be ?

You want to become a strong person, but how can you become so, without the conditions to make you so ?

Contrary people never upset us, they only believe they do. There behaviors have no power over us. If we get upset with them, it is only because we still cling to some belief that agrees with what they say or do.

Contrary people are a blessing in disguise.

THANK YOU FOR READING :)

BTW, Theres humour in this, dont you think. That so many of us, are so enormously blessed.
Old 28-05-2015, 04:28 PM
Knower

Great thoughts! And while it can often feel a bit humorous, it is also mixed with lessons of that wonderful contrast. yeah, still learning, and that is the other wonderful message I am receiving. Thank you for your wonderful threads which give such fuel for thought

The starting point to your sacred quest is understanding that the universe and our participation in it are not haphazard things. Wayne Dyer
Old 28-05-2015, 10:54 PM
Master
DEar Robertj Thankyou for sharing again and being in my collective consciousness, its so wonderful that you are able to express the way you do , its uncanny how every one of your posts reflect the exact and immediate lesson I am experiencing, not sure if youve done one on compassion for self leading to others too but had a deep experience there recently too ,I see compassion as the colour peach ,orange and even red ,its such a beautiful soft place to rest when needed and a loving gift from a good God and myself..........
Old 28-05-2015, 10:56 PM
Master
DEar Robertj Thankyou for sharing again and being in my collective consciousness, its so wonderful that you are able to express the way you do , its uncanny how every one of your posts reflect the exact and immediate lesson I am experiencing, not sure if youve done one on compassion for self leading to others too but had a deep experience there recently too ,I see compassion as the colour peach ,orange and even red ,its such a beautiful soft place to rest when needed and a loving gift from a good God and myself..........
Old 29-05-2015, 07:23 AM
Robertj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul

What a wonderful outlook you have on life DEEPSOUL, Wonderful to see. Beaming you lots of love and positive vibes :)