Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 12-04-2015, 08:53 AM
Robertj

FLAWED PREMISES

Heres an ABRAHAM quote,you might want to consider (i think most of us need at least a bit of this)

"FLAWED PREMISES THAT YOU HAVE PICKED UP ALONG YOUR PHYSICAL TRAIL,CAN FALL BY THE WAYSIDE,ONE BY ONE,AND YOU CAN RETURN TO THE UNDERSTANDING THAT IS AT THE CORE OF THAT WHICH YOU ARE (But in order to discover or understand a false premise,you have to stand back far enough and reconnect with who you really are before you can see it) IF YOU WERE TO HEAR A FALSE PREMISE,AGAIN AND AGAIN,UNTIL YOU YOURSELF BEGAN TO BELIEVE AND REPEAT IT,NOW YOUR OWN ACTIVATION OF THE CONTRADICTORY VIBRATION WOULD INTERFERE WITH YOUR OWN SENSE OF INTELLIGENCE,AND YOU WOULD BEGIN TO ATTRACT EVIDENCE OF YOUR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE,IN EFFECT PROVING THE FALSE PREMISE TO BE TRUE.AND SO,IT BECOMES INCREASINGLY HARD FOR YOU TO CALL THIS A 'FALSE' PREMISE,WHEN THE EVIDENCE SEEMS TO BE TELLING YOU THAT IT IS TRUE,FOR OVER TIME YOU COME TO BELIEVE ITS TRUE"

In other words,if your not believing you deserve something that some other person has (e.g-your own money,your own wealth,your own feeling of worth,irrespective of your relationship with others ect) you are operating from a 'flawed' premise.

And not only are you operating from a flawed premise (aka limiting belief) but the fact,that you so completely believe the false premise,blinds you to what is actually TRUE for you...YOUR UNCONDITIONAL WORTH AND DESERVEDNESS OF EVERY GOOD THING.

So,how can a person get around this (to me) you can start with the understanding that,whenever you feel anything LESS than wonderful about yourself,you are,in those very moments operating from a false premise aka limiting belief.

THANKS FOR READING.
Old 28-04-2015, 03:54 PM
Knower

Hello Robertj,
Ever feel a circumstance was shoving you into enlightenment/expansion and you'd like the contrast to assist you with your selections but not shove you there?
What are some of the techniques you've used to create ease with change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertj
Heres an ABRAHAM quote,you might want to consider (i think most of us need at least a bit of this)

"FLAWED PREMISES THAT YOU HAVE PICKED UP ALONG YOUR PHYSICAL TRAIL,CAN FALL BY THE WAYSIDE,ONE BY ONE,AND YOU CAN RETURN TO THE UNDERSTANDING THAT IS AT THE CORE OF THAT WHICH YOU ARE (But in order to discover or understand a false premise,you have to stand back far enough and reconnect with who you really are before you can see it) IF YOU WERE TO HEAR A FALSE PREMISE,AGAIN AND AGAIN,UNTIL YOU YOURSELF BEGAN TO BELIEVE AND REPEAT IT,NOW YOUR OWN ACTIVATION OF THE CONTRADICTORY VIBRATION WOULD INTERFERE WITH YOUR OWN SENSE OF INTELLIGENCE,AND YOU WOULD BEGIN TO ATTRACT EVIDENCE OF YOUR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE,IN EFFECT PROVING THE FALSE PREMISE TO BE TRUE.AND SO,IT BECOMES INCREASINGLY HARD FOR YOU TO CALL THIS A 'FALSE' PREMISE,WHEN THE EVIDENCE SEEMS TO BE TELLING YOU THAT IT IS TRUE,FOR OVER TIME YOU COME TO BELIEVE ITS TRUE"

In other words,if your not believing you deserve something that some other person has (e.g-your own money,your own wealth,your own feeling of worth,irrespective of your relationship with others ect) you are operating from a 'flawed' premise.

And not only are you operating from a flawed premise (aka limiting belief) but the fact,that you so completely believe the false premise,blinds you to what is actually TRUE for you...YOUR UNCONDITIONAL WORTH AND DESERVEDNESS OF EVERY GOOD THING.

So,how can a person get around this (to me) you can start with the understanding that,whenever you feel anything LESS than wonderful about yourself,you are,in those very moments operating from a false premise aka limiting belief.

THANKS FOR READING.
Old 28-04-2015, 07:51 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertj

The problem with this is paradox. It may become apparent in time.

Old 29-04-2015, 02:10 PM
Robertj

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsAlwaysAppreciating
Hello Robertj,
Ever feel a circumstance was shoving you into enlightenment/expansion and you'd like the contrast to assist you with your selections but not shove you there?

Try watching the linked video where LILOU MACE is interviewed and tells how she got to where she goes all over the world, interviewing and videoing world spiritual movers and shakers.

She also had to contend with rough times, but has, for the most part, come through it. She shares her experience and what shes learned so far. Courageous women. I think you might like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=8o0lwtZ2eH4
Old 01-05-2015, 01:36 PM
Robertj

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsAlwaysAppreciating
Hello Robertj,

I was wondering about your post, Do you mean by experiencing contrast, you are experiencing bad stuff that makes you need to or want to change drastically?
Old 01-05-2015, 02:37 PM
Knower

I will try to find the words for something recently experienced:
I have a little time table for something I will be eventually be creating.

Validation for this idea/creativity is expressed in everyday things.
Though last week, something occurred which felt bad...and don't like to label it as bad...because it is turning into the impetus I was needing... to rethink re-feel what it will take to move forward with some ideas which felt blocked before. In the scheme of things...all is well...my health and relationship are fine. Thank you Thank Thank You(:

Though this thing...which occurred...I say I don't want to label the thing which occurred as bad... Though feelings are supposed to be indicators... I'm believing (in hindsight) ...this was the contrast in vivid color.

I'm believing that this is the door to opportunity ... even though ... initially (for a brief period) I experienced a kind of sadness, fear and a kind of paralysis... because I felt I wasn't ready to create anything...I labeled my resources as insufficient. I labeled the timing as poor. As time went by(and I mean ...felt like a long time.... though not really...in hindsight)
...I (eventually) saw myself begin to brainstorm, and think 'outside the box'.

I have not listened to the video-interview you had posted...(except the beginning)though my gut says...this will add positive momentum to this contrast experience. So in answer to your question...was it bad stuff? I just don't know how to answer that... Except to say...I'm believing its contrast in vivid color. And while I didn't like the experience at all...I'm doing my best to be the observer...to not feel shoved into choices.... I'm wanting to create the ease. Thank you for asking for clarification, and I hope without detail I've made enough sense. AsAlwaysAppreciating