Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 13-05-2015, 03:23 PM
Robertj

HOW SAFE DO YOU FEEL

I am always completely safe...and so are you.

I dont always think this. And often, i need to remind myself of this, in order to believe it more, and thus FEEL it, but the truth is...

I am always completely safe...and so are you.

Where did we learn otherwise? Where did we ever pick up on the idea that we are not always safe? Are we not eternal beings, merely having a human experience? Wont 'who we really are' continue on, eternally, after we leave these human bodies? Werent we already eternal, before coming into these bodies.

How you answer those questions will determine, to a very large extent, how safe and secure you feel. Isnt that so? The trick is to FEEL it.

I am always completely safe...and so are you...whether or not we feel it.

Whether or not we FEEL completely safe or not, we ARE completely safe. Our eternal existence IS, and nothing we or anyone can do, think, believe or say changes that.

But still, the important matter is to come to FEEL this. Why? because how we FEEL tells us what we are currently BELIEVING. And a fundamental principle of experience is, we attract, create or manifest what we believe. Let me explain.

Even though you already are completely SAFE, in that sense your eternal existence is assured, you can believe you are NOT safe. And this belief (experienced as a feeling or worry, dread, fear, anger, ect) Will manifest some kind of corresponding experience.

In other words, we do not get what we ARE, we get what we BELIEVE and FEEL.

In other words, even though you and i are eternal, infinitely, potent, powerful beings, believing and feeling we are NOT causes us to experience we are not. But dont believe me, put it to the test.

You can test this, very simply. How? By finding thoughts and ideas to dwell on or contemplate that cause you to feel better feelings. Find thoughts that make you feel better about your circumstances. Find thoughts that, if believed, would make you feel better about your future and what is possible.

And then practise thinking these thoughts. Use your imagination to explore and experience these thoughts, so that, more and more, you come to actually FEEL what it is like, to believe them.

What would you feel like, if you already WERE the person you want to be... Strong, Confident, Attractive, Healthy, Rich, Energetic, Happy, Feeling SAFE, ect. Practise thinking in such ways as to conjure up or create these kind of feelings, and do this repeatedly.

So, how do you go about feeling better? Its not about struggling. Its more about letting and allowing yourself to feel good feelings. You already know what it feels like to feel good, or you wouldnt be attracted to the idea. Its more about easing into the good feelings, more and more.

And remember, however your feeling...Your causing yourself to feel that way.

The way you think about things causes how you feel about them.

THANKS FOR READING :)