Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-09-2015, 04:19 AM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Ok thanks.... I have tried on two occasions, the first time was an almost success.... the second time, the top part of my body was ready to travel, my legs said " no way ! we are not going ! " and they remained firmly on the bed, preventing any travel from happening. Since then, I have given up on the idea, figuring it is just not meant to be.

Dang, that sounds like a pretty good success rate. I'd give it another go just to see if you get further.
Old 24-09-2015, 04:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by life.love.regret.
Dang, that sounds like a pretty good success rate. I'd give it another go just to see if you get further.

well, maybe I will reconsider ..... and one more try. I will re- read your directions .
Old 24-09-2015, 05:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoAngel
Astral
I don't get vibrations though - not sure how to get to that point

I'll feel a slight slight tingling in my hands or feet. sometimes I'll hear random sounds..
No vibration.. How do I induce the vibrational stage?
Vibrations can be very obvious, obvious, not so obvious, slight or very slight. We do not have to get vibrations to ap. Vibrations can be tingling, rocking, swaying, roaring sounds, name being called, music being heard etc etc. I can get a very slight vibration and if I do not notice it I fall asleep. It is extremely important that we are remain aware at all times otherwise if we miss that one moment we are likely to fall asleep.
Old 24-09-2015, 05:11 AM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Vibrations can be very obvious, obvious, not so obvious, slight or very slight. We do not have to get vibrations to ap. Vibrations can be tingling, rocking, swaying, roaring sounds, name being called, music being heard etc etc. I can get a very slight vibration and if I do not notice it I fall asleep. It is extremely important that we are remain aware at all times otherwise if we miss that one moment we are likely to fall asleep.

Oh, ok. It's starting to come together for me now. Good info
Old 24-09-2015, 08:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Ok thanks.... I have tried on two occasions, the first time was an almost success.... the second time, the top part of my body was ready to travel, my legs said " no way ! we are not going ! " and they remained firmly on the bed, preventing any travel from happening. Since then, I have given up on the idea, figuring it is just not meant to be.
When your legs said we are not going anywhere. You could have said, yes we are. We are going. The more determined and the more confident you are, the more it will work. Your legs will want to move. Eventually it becomes very easy and you will get up and go.
Old 24-09-2015, 02:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Now, why didn't I think of that ? lol ..... thanks astralsuzy
Old 24-09-2015, 04:09 PM
Pathfinder

Welll.. partial success last night!

Woke up at 3:00 am.. and started to go back to sleep, willing myself to have an AP. I was conscious and could feel my arm lift.. It was very very heavy which is the usual sign I'm ap..I was trying to feel the end of my bed, but forgot I had switched positions in bed so I was feeling the wrong side of the bed.
Usually when I AP I have to roll myself out of my body or lift my self up.
I wasn't able to and woke up..

So I figure the technique that works for me.. is practicing ap when I first go to bed, then wake up, go back to sleep and will it..

I'll let you know how it goes
Old 24-09-2015, 07:17 PM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy

Name being called...now that's a little creepy. That has happened to me but whos doing the calling?
Old 24-09-2015, 07:19 PM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoAngel
Welll.. partial success last night!

Woke up at 3:00 am.. and started to go back to sleep, willing myself to have an AP. I was conscious and could feel my arm lift.. It was very very heavy which is the usual sign I'm ap..I was trying to feel the end of my bed, but forgot I had switched positions in bed so I was feeling the wrong side of the bed.
Usually when I AP I have to roll myself out of my body or lift my self up.
I wasn't able to and woke up..

So I figure the technique that works for me.. is practicing ap when I first go to bed, then wake up, go back to sleep and will it..

I'll let you know how it goes

Nice job. I've never gotten to a point where I feel like Im separating from my body. That I can remember anyway
Old 24-09-2015, 07:48 PM
Experiencer
Hello all, I have been reading on this from this thread - and honestly I did not even realize this could happen! I want to ask - that heavy feeling that you all feel, is it somewhat like Sleep paralysis? Sometimes when i'm sleep or just about to fall asleep, I can't move - but I am awake/aware enough to try to force myself to move, or even open my eyes. and over the years (this doesnt happen to me often thank God - I hate the feeling) but when it happens i've taught myself to be able to wiggle my toes while i literally can't move anything else.

the way I'm able to wake up is by calming myself to the point where i'm not panicking and then i wake up. Is AP something similar? or is it completely different.