Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-12-2015, 02:31 AM
Experiencer

Still afraid to astral project

I know I said this a thousands times but I really want to do it because i feel the vibrations without me trying and I hear people talking and music and actually I think I might of done it last night I felt like I was on the floor and I felt a warm being (I don't know if it was positive or negative) but it was face to face to me.while I went into a lucid dream it seem beautiful but I woke myself up because I was afraid of something scary popping up and even when I ask my guardian angel to come. I never feel or Scene her but I know her voice but I haven't heard it in a while since 2013.
Old 06-12-2015, 03:31 AM
Deactivated Account

I prefer not to go that route myself. I have no real invested interest in it and it's only started happening to me recently. I brought a moldivate stone into the home and I am wondering if this is what's been triggering it. A few days ago I had another incident that I about screamed my way out of it,waking up everyone in my home. So I understand that fear ( and the fear of entity presence).
What kind of music do you hear Dreamcan? On my first experience I heard a piano type music..
Old 06-12-2015, 04:54 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
I prefer not to go that route myself. I have no real invested interest in it and it's only started happening to me recently. I brought a moldivate stone into the home and I am wondering if this is what's been triggering it. A few days ago I had another incident that I about screamed my way out of it,waking up everyone in my home. So I understand that fear ( and the fear of entity presence).
What kind of music do you hear Dreamcan? On my first experience I heard a piano type music..

I hear ever genre of music pretty much
Old 06-12-2015, 05:12 AM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover

This is interesting to me because it started involuntarily with me too. It's been happening since I was a kid but I only recently have been paying more attention to it. I haven't heard any music before, though.

Dreamercan, are you trying to AP and do you always feel a presence? Anytime i have felt a presence it has always been what I perceived as negative. In an experience today I had what I thought was someone in a dream but I wouldn't classify it as a presence that I felt.
Old 06-12-2015, 05:35 AM
Master

dreamercan, I would like to know, you did not answer someone's last thread. Do you read about negative things. Is anyone giving you negative advice. It is important to know that, then we might be able to help you.
Old 06-12-2015, 05:55 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by life.love.regret.
This is interesting to me because it started involuntarily with me too. It's been happening since I was a kid but I only recently have been paying more attention to it. I haven't heard any music before, though.

Dreamercan, are you trying to AP and do you always feel a presence? Anytime i have felt a presence it has always been what I perceived as negative. In an experience today I had what I thought was someone in a dream but I wouldn't classify it as a presence that I felt.

Hi Life, I was just reading your other thread. I wasn't sure if you were lucid dreaming or AP'ing, so Ill just respond here too.

There could be a possibility your more recent experiences with AP could be in part of a spiritual awakening your experiencing,only now you have a greater control of your consciousness than you did as a child. In my early twenties, I went through a strong series of sleep paralysis, it got pretty bad, however, looking back, I think I was really AP'ing. I just wasn't mentally mature enough to handle it than, and seeing how I react screaming and acting a fool now, I can totally see why these skills were postponed

The vibration you spoke of in your other thread, I am very familiar with feeling. The energy vibration is very strong and pulling, reminds me of being on a elevator almost.I also sense a pressure in my ears like I am on a plane( maybe that whoosh feeling you were talking about). This usually happens right before zapping back.
Before going into AP and the few seconds of getting out I notice a dark black cloudy space. Like it's a portal. It's looks like a black night sky to me with cloudy grey smoke, more black if anything. I have only done this twice with success. A few days ago I ended up in my childhood bedroom. It was night, looking over my old bed. The house was sold this summer. I screamed my way out of it. The presence of someone there with me is what terrifies me. I guess its just the feeling of the unknown, plus I heard of the negative entities.
Old 06-12-2015, 06:15 AM
Pathfinder

@dreamercan: I agree with astralsuzy. What is it that makes you being so totally afraid of OBEs?
Old 06-12-2015, 12:56 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguia
@dreamercan: I agree with astralsuzy. What is it that makes you being so totally afraid of OBEs?
Getting attacked seeing something I dont want to see and I don't want to go out of my body alone
Old 06-12-2015, 01:08 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
dreamercan, I would like to know, you did not answer someone's last thread. Do you read about negative things. Is anyone giving you negative advice. It is important to know that, then we might be able to help you.
I heard both positive and negative and scary things about this. The reason that I don't want to do it even though I get intense vibrations is that I don't want to get attacked see what I don't want to see and I don't want to go out alone.
Old 06-12-2015, 01:17 PM
Experiencer

But the next time I feel vibrations Imma probably go ahead and do it I been doing this for 6 months and I'm tired