Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-08-2011, 11:26 PM
Celtic Goddess

Grey aura???

Don 't know if this is the proper place for this thread. But has anyone else experienced what appears to be a grey aura or grey color about the face of those who are ill--before they even know that they are ill? Is this aura related or???
Old 24-08-2011, 11:13 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic Goddess
Don 't know if this is the proper place for this thread. But has anyone else experienced what appears to be a grey aura or grey color about the face of those who are ill--before they even know that they are ill? Is this aura related or???
I'm no expert and cannot see auras, but here's a description from a book I own.

"Gray is the color of boredom and malaise, usually masking emotions of fear or anger."
Old 24-08-2011, 12:01 PM
earthprowler

i found this:

Grey

A very bright, livid grey is linked with fear.
A heavy, dull, muddy grey shows depression.
Old 24-08-2011, 01:41 PM
Sharnie

yes. a grey aura is usally one of extreme tiredness or illess. its unusal and not seen unless the tiredness or illness has been very prolonged. often by thern the person does know of the stress or illness so yes it is linked to fear xx
Old 24-08-2011, 09:17 PM
nightowl

Quote:

It sounds as though it would make sense for it to be tied to illness, particularly when in real life those who suffer from breathing disorders and lack of oxygen tend to have an ashen color to their skin. If the person isn't ill and they have a grey aura if would speak to me of one who is lacking in the movement of the Spirit in their live, spiritual stagnation. Just my opinion...

nightowl
Old 24-08-2011, 11:56 PM
thunderseed

Actually a lot of people see gray auras around those who are ill, who are about to come down with an illness or even possible death, and seeing gray in auras has been a great indicator of near future health for a long time, the darker gray usually signifies negative energies which can lead up to health problems. Yes, you can see ethereal aura colour energies before it leads to any symptoms, mainly because the body is effected by the energies, or they both are entwined. As someone else mentioned there is fear. Fear also leads to health and energy problems. It can also signify a block.
Old 25-08-2011, 02:32 AM
Celtic Goddess

Thanks for the info! I've seen grey auras three times--first was someone who had a massive head bleed and came within hours of dying; second, person later told me that they had been depressed for six years; and third, after I saw the person I found out that they died a couple of weeks later. What I'm wondering now, if you saw someone with grey aura, how would you go about telling them or would you not? Throw caution to the wind...ask them how they're feeling...???
Old 26-08-2011, 04:53 PM
Serenity Bear

Iv seen a grey beige aura just the once, the women died of a heart attack within two weeks.

My mother had the beige a week before she died of ovarian cancer.

That just might be my colour I see - ie my interpretation of the energy.
Old 26-08-2011, 05:17 PM
mattie

Don't Volunteer Information

Quote:
Thanks for the info! I've seen grey auras three times--first was someone who had a massive head bleed and came within hours of dying; second, person later told me that they had been depressed for six years; and third, after I saw the person I found out that they died a couple of weeks later. What I'm wondering now, if you saw someone with grey aura, how would you go about telling them or would you not? Throw caution to the wind...ask them how they're feeling...???

I would be VERY hesitant to volunteer that someone’s death is pending even if I was sure about what I saw. One could be seeing something in their energy field that was not permanent or might have another cause. If they are susceptible to suggestions this could convince them they would die quickly.

If the person was seeking this information this might be differerent, but the wording should be done skillfully. Something such as they have a serious issue rather than you're about to die quickly might be appropriate.
Old 28-08-2011, 01:49 AM
Skins_Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamind
I'm no expert and cannot see auras, but here's a description from a book I own.

"Gray is the color of boredom and malaise, usually masking emotions of fear or anger."

:lol: I must have a grey aura right now.