Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-03-2024, 04:32 PM
Master
Dear Redchic12,

Much joy to you on this day, and may your inner child come out to play!

You ask:
You mentioned in one of your previous comments that we didn’t have to incarnate back to the earth and that we could choose other planets. Which planets would be available for us to do this and would it be just as beneficial as coming back to the earth. And where does karma fit in with a change of planet?.

In one sense, most souls do not ever come back to Earth, simply because it would cease to be of any further benefit.

What other planets you gravitate to will depend on the nature of the experience you desire to have. It is mere human myth that you have to incarnate at all; for the process of being physically born is only one design through which awareness integrates into form. On some planets and in other dimensions birth is not required, and you may take on a form for as long as you wish, and exit at a time of your own choosing. You have chosen this particular planet, at this particular time, because of the challenges it presents and the exotic variety of extremes available simultaneously in one small space. Other places I have described are considered, how to say, too boring, for some.

Karma is a product of your own self-created awareness. It works to deliver your own thoughts about yourself by attracting events into your life as a manifestation of Self-awareness. As your relationship with yourself changes, your karma changes. Karma is determined by what you choose now, not what you have done in the past. The past can be changed by what you choose in the present. It is therefore not about any planet, it is only about your relationship with yourself. A planet is just a canvas.

You ask:
I’ve been meaning to ask you, what is your understanding of the Ley Lines on this earth?

Let me reverse the question; what is your own understanding of them?

You ask:
Jesus Christ. What is your understanding of who this person really is, and Where did he come from and where did he go when he died?

This is a sensitive and controversial subject which is best left not debated on this particular platform. I am fully aware this Kristos, or Messiah, is the foundation upon which many build their faith upon, and subsequently rely to uplift them in their dark times.

If you are personally interested, and flexible in mind, I can try to point you in the right direction for further clarity. You would benefit from looking into an individual by the name of Flavius Josephus, who is behind much of the original written records to which you refer. Bear in mind he studied much of Egyptian lore and cosmology for his material. As with most literature, it has a distortion, symbolism and agenda associated with something else. All human history is written by Empires and those within the seats of power at any given time, you savvy?.

With the greatest love in the Ultraverse.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 24-03-2024, 04:40 PM
Master
Dear Bluefonsy,

Salutations of love, within light.

It is inaccurate to say all religions have an extraterrestrial origin, as this seeks to push responsibility for human atrocities on all offworld species. It is more preferable to simply observe the first worship of deities and their superstitions came from interspecies influences, as well as sun and divine (interstellar) worship, and those of cyclical cycles of the planet and its associated phenomenon. These then developed into their own diluted forms of religious faiths and practices, based on the agenda of individual people who pushed them into their own slanted directions, based on their own individual interpretations and view of themselves.

The predominant religions of early developing civilisations were those of Paganism, or Polytheism, found in cultures such as the Celts of early Britannia and Kemetic Paganism in ancient Egypt.

Those were subsequently suppressed by the dictatorship of the Roman Empire, who sought to both eradicate and integrate knowledge of those traditions into their own mythology and agenda. This subsequently gave rise to monotheistic religions due to the ruler of the Roman Empire aspiring to be worshipped as a God himself. This led to rebellion by large masses of the population, who saw him as a false God, which later gave rise to monotheistic faiths in order to dispel the false ones.

The latter faiths of which you speak were mere regurgitations of existing traditions and written mythology, but interpreted through the many various so-called prophets at the time.

The idea of multiple Gods relates to, in part, the Lyran and the Raptor species. The latter species originally oppressed human beings and saw them as an inferior race. Those of Lyran descent returned to intervene, to prevent their genetic lineage from being manipulated to the benefit of another species. This is where in your human history Adam and Eve ate from the forbidden fruit of the tree of knowledge; they were given knowledge of their true origins by the Lyran people. The Raptors did not like this, and consequently banished the rebellion outside of their domain. Eventually the Raptors were forced to recede further underground, where they still exist today.

-Sparrow

Old 24-03-2024, 04:48 PM
Master
Dear WhiteWarrior,

It is my delight to speak with you again. Let us consider your thoughts further for reflection.

You remark:
We do agree then that the Akashic Records offer a means to do research into past and current lives, and that its technology allows for instant and continuous access by an infinite number of spirits. If they so wish.

Past and current are relative to your point of view, my friend. There is no past, nor is there a future; all that has existed, does exist, and will exist, all exist now.

No, it is not an instant and continuous access, for if this were so you would have access to everything in them as we speak. Access to full awareness is relative to the aspect of you which is seeking to know other parts of itself. You cannot access nor know something which is beyond your present realm of perception through free will choice. That is, you can only access parts of the Akashic records that your present state of consciousness affords you with accessing. This is in the same way as a thug on the street cannot gain access to higher states of awareness, because their present awareness is busy focusing on the experience of being a thug. That thug would need to change how they perceived themselves to gain access to new concepts about themselves, or other beings.

You ask:
I need further clarification here. How do I do this, in an unconscious manner?

You do not. You do it consciously, through free will and choice. Do not concern yourself with what the unconscious mind is doing. The conscious thoughts you have attract the experience, and the accesses of what you seek most. But do not think about seeking what you want; already assume you have it already! You cannot give someone else something you think you do not already possess. As long as you think you have to do something to get something, then you will continue to experience not having it.

You are the only one on the planet. The Akashic records of all beings are your own; you are merely having an experience of consciousness compartmentalization. Within this state of knowing exists your own permission to access your "Higher Self". Only it is not higher than what or where you are now, it is simply another point of view. When seeking to gain knowledge and awareness beyond your human persona, sit within absolute conviction that the knowledge is already yours; you merely have to invent an interface to deliver it into your human brain.

-Sparrow

Old 24-03-2024, 07:17 PM
Experiencer

Dear Sparrow,

Joyful bows of thanks for such helpful clarifications on significant matters which have been obscured from our historical education! Your compassionate service is dearly appreciated in our ongoing sorting out of this complex movie script! The cast of players is legion, as befits this multidimensional epic! You have generously given us some excellent keys to the puzzle game, and for that more praise and thanks!

You wrote: "To understand the true origins you first would have to disassociate yourself with human understanding of time, space and the universe as a whole."

AB: Breaking the trance of identification with the transitory constructs is an effort well-embarked upon in our expanding adventures of Self-recognition!

Mirroring Love in This Funhouse of Mirrors,
Love Always, __/\__
Old 26-03-2024, 09:34 AM
Pathfinder

Sparrow; thank you so much for the clarification. Would be lovely if all of this was all just common knowledge though. I have been thinking, as a child, I and many others used to kill insects in horrible ways without a second thought. They were just freakish little scary monsters to our childhood brains so we didn’t think of their suffering or pain, neither did society have any value for their lives. I now because of maturity and education see this was very wrong and not something I would do deliberately or enjoy today. Will we suffer in the afterlife for what we did? This would include a great many humans who acted in this way. You could say ignorance was an excuse, yet this could also be an excuse for those hurting other humans or animals such as hitler and Stalin who have been mentioned . Thank you
Old 26-03-2024, 10:57 AM
Master

Thank you Sparrow. I’ve enjoyed all your comments that you have made to others as well

You state……” In one sense, most souls do not ever come back to Earth, simply because it would cease to be of any further benefit.”

Wow, now that sentence really did make me “sit up”.

Most of us have been told and tend to believe that we come back many many times until we “learn our lessons” so to speak. This is what I, and many others have read and heard in the last 30 years. But you seem to be saying the opposite if I’ve understood you correctly. I don’t have a problem with believing what you have said but if you could go into a bit more detail about it I would appreciate it.

Well yes I was very disappointed that you could not give us anymore information about Jesus because we have been living with so many lies and misinformation for centuries now, as we have done with many other things as well. So I feel that having even a small “dose of truth” would have been helpful.

But yes I do understand what you have said about people and their faith but even so, don’t they deserve some truth as well and if it shakes up society a bit, wouldn’t that be a good thing. But then again, I suppose it’s back to the old saying, everything happens when the time is right. Still frustrating tho lol

However, I will look into Flavius that you mentioned and see if I can learn more about the truth. So thank you for recommending that.

Thank you for explaining about the other planets we could go to. Yes I get that. It makes sense to me.

Regarding the Ley Lines. The only things I know about them is that the Australian Aborigines here use them when they go “walk about” and also that some churches and Cathedrals are built on where the lines cross each other as there is is supposed to be a kind of powerful energy in those areas, which I guess could be used for positive things or negative things. But I dont know much more than that.

So it would be interesting if you could tell us how and why they were put in to place and what they were originally meant for.

Last question. There is supposed to be a solar eclipse on the 8 April this year and some people have said that the Planet Nibiru will have a big effect on earth. Is this correct and if so, could you give us some details.

Hope I haven’t wore you out with all my questions by now lol.

Thank you!
Old 26-03-2024, 03:50 PM
Master
Dear Redchic12,

I extend further joy in this new moment of now in speaking to you once again. I trust you are well, and I see more in the way of further smiles.

You remark:
Most of us have been told and tend to believe that we come back many many times until we “learn our lessons” so to speak. This is what I, and many others have read and heard in the last 30 years. But you seem to be saying the opposite if I’ve understood you correctly. I don’t have a problem with believing what you have said but if you could go into a bit more detail about it I would appreciate it.

Of course you have; wisdom and comprehension is a process, not an end result. As such, those beliefs served their purpose and can help you better comprehend further expansive concepts.

The Akashic records and halls of information can educate you on everything you want to know, in terms of "lessons", for their historical accuracy and blunt truth is beyond anything you have on Earth. Why then would you assume the same information could only be obtained by leaving that resource, forgetting everything you knew about yourself, and living a painfully limited point of view on Earth? If your reason for incarnating was to gain learning, then why would you choose to forget everything you had already learned? Should you then reincarnate to repeat this process, you would no longer remember anything you had learned in your last "lesson", so what would be the point? Illogical, yes?

You are not on Earth to learn lessons; what fun or purpose would that serve for the Prime Creator that already IS everything? Just ask any child what they would rather do; they want to play!

You are here to experience a point of view. What point of view that becomes is whatever persona and identity your awareness gives form to. At this present time, that point of view is this person you identify as being you. At some point later you will choose another point of view by giving form to something else, somewhere else. As for now, stop worrying about achieving status within other points of view (ascensionism), and enjoy the fun of the one you have now. Always follow your greatest joy, and it will lead you to your greatest wisdom.

You remark:
Well yes I was very disappointed that you could not give us anymore information about Jesus.

It is not my purpose to dictate to all others the answers to everything; this encourages a pattern of reliance on one source for truth, and discourages the practice of Self-Godhood through individual pursuits.

My responses are formulated to address group consciousness, not necessarily individual people. The questions you present are not necessarily your own, but those you receive from the group consciousness of this online forum, which make their way into your physical brain as appearing as your own thoughts. This is why I am able to coordinate my responses to seemingly merge with multiple questions posed, because I am making use of this group consciousness.

Now that you know how I interact with and connect to this wonder full online platform, you can perhaps understand how I am able to perceive what information would be counterproductive. This is in relationship to where some readers of this material are at this present time, and my ongoing awareness of people's reactions to it. I can observe, for example, some readers of my dialogue use the connectivity of Jesus to support their foundation of support through their difficult times. They know who they are. Who am I then to disrupt a foundation that is presently supportive, just for the sake of wanting to share my own knowledge? Having heart wisdom is considering the point of view of others before imposing your own as truth.

The "dose of truth" I have provided exists within my responses to multiple questions, put there for your benefit. Join the dots. Understand that history is written by those in power at any given time. Understand that to be educated enough to know how to write, and influential enough to cause a religion to propagate, you would first have to be in a position of power. Ask yourself who had the afforded education to write literature, and the ultimate power over the oppressed Jews at the time of Christianity, as a heavily funded movement. Who, in your present day, still has ultimate wealth and influence over government and institutions alike? Ask yourself how a militaristic rebellious movement of Jews, which was what Christianity first was, suddenly became a pacifist movement in the shadow of an oppressive Empire. What would such an Empire need to do to persuade rebellious Jews to be more tolerant and accepting of their oppressors?

You remark:
Regarding the Ley Lines. The only things I know about them is that the Australian Aborigines here use them when they go "walk about" and also that some churches and Cathedrals are built on where the lines cross each other as there is is supposed to be a kind of powerful energy in those areas

This is why I like to give you the opportunity to answer your own questions. You already have many of your own answers.

Yes, the Aborigines do indeed do this, and it is also why part of their ceremonial practices were performed on Uluru. It is also why the Pleiadians chose that location to place their technology underground, so that it would connect with the planetary energy lines to fulfil its function.

You may think of the energy lines as a chakra system of the planet. As such, specific events will unfold on your planet originating at these specific locations, within a cyclical ongoing pattern of events over thousands of years. If you do your homework you can observe many past and present examples of this. Subsequently, and more broadly, your own planet is another node in a chakra system of your larger solar system. This, as you might imagine, is the reason your planet impacts the rest of your solar system, and why others would be concerned. Remember also that what occurs on these energy lines is entirely your own making.

You ask:
There is supposed to be a solar eclipse on the 8 April this year and some people have said that the Planet Nibiru will have a big effect on earth. Is this correct and if so, could you give us some details.

Oh goody; how exciting.

You have it back to front. It is you that affects the planets, not the other way around. You cannot be affected by something you have not co-created in your own reality. You forget, your external reality is merely a projection coming from you. The Ultraverse is big enough for everyone to have their own experience of something. Any effect you experience on any particular date will not be because of any celestial body, but because mass consciousness thinks it into existence.

It is in your own best interest not to entertain any fear laden beliefs that encourage you to manifest the desires of a negative agenda.

With the greatest love in all the Supermarket.

-Sparrow

Old 26-03-2024, 04:00 PM
Master
Dear Bluefonsy,

A wonder full day to you, and all those close to you.
I in turn thank you for having the elasticity of mind and an exploratory capacity for nonconformist points of view.
If you want it to be common knowledge then communicate it in such a way as to make it so.

You ask:
Will we suffer in the afterlife for what we did?

First point.
To begin with, your own experience of suffering, regardless of what density or dimension you inhabit, remains of your own creation. Remember all things are thought forms; you think it, it becomes your reality and your experience. Someone or something which, to you, appears to be harming you from outside of you, is still you. You can choose to think of harm being done to you as a result of external manifestations, or you can choose to think of the experience in another way. You can even choose to not have a thought about it one way or another, which completely removes the experience of the Self suffering. Yes, the thought form which looks like your body may appear to be suffering, but that is another thought form; it is not you, just as your thoughts are not you. You are the one observing the thoughts and the thought forms. This is an important understanding if you wish to rise above your experience of Self suffering, and it applies to both life and the so-called afterlife.

Second point.
There is nobody in some hierarchical heaven who has the authority or the role of punishing you; you are your only authority who gets to decide what your own morality should be, and what your own experience of Self should look like. Any suffering you experience in this life, or some afterlife, is of your own manifestation using thought-form projection. If at your passing you find yourself within a state of Hell, regardless of how dire the situation looks, you merely have to focus your thoughts on being somewhere else, and so shall you be. This is not to then say you will have immediate access to all knowledge and awareness of the Ultraverse. It is for this reason a wise decision to become a better person before you separate from your physical body.

Third point.
Yes, ignorance is not an excuse. However, compassion within your understanding of events is also required for clarity. You were born into a state of amnesia where memories of expanded awareness were removed from view. This view was then systematically replaced by the views of society which were imposed upon you as a model to follow. Social animals follow the behaviour of other animals within their group. Do not therefore seek to blame any one individual, but the systems in place within a society that encourages self-destructive behaviour.

You live in a world which is manifested through a co-collaborated projection of mass consciousness. Locking away "bad people" in prisons does not remove their thought projections into the consciousness you all connect to, to manifest your reality. Corrupt people within power manipulate how you think in order for society to manifest their desired agenda. It is for you to prevent this by countering with the encouragement of loving thoughts; thoughts that support mass consciousness in manifesting a reality you want.

An additional observation.
You have many corrupt powerful people on the planet who commit great atrocities against animals, the environment and other humans. These people, afraid of karma, try to convince themselves that if they set up charities and perform good deeds in the public domain, that they will somehow beat the system in how they assume it works. They are greatly mistaken. In fact, the more they attempt to hide what they fear to be seen, the more it will hurt them when it is eventually revealed. It will be revealed.

-Sparrow

Old 26-03-2024, 04:00 PM
Master
Dear AnotherBob,

I am always happy to be a mirror for other points of view to reflect illumination back upon your platforms of perception.

You are right in that I seek not to dictate the overall picture of your Self-awareness; only may I provide the pieces for others to place where they see fit, in their own picture of themselves.

With the greatest love you can imagine.

-Sparrow

Old 26-03-2024, 10:27 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
With the greatest love you can imagine.

The greatest love imaginable is not different from "what is".

Deep bows to you for your pointing!

Love Always, __/\__