Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 20-04-2012, 02:48 PM
lil_Jean

When Indigos Turn Dark

You will have to excuse me. I have always been one to question all aspects of good/evil. It's not to disprove or prove anything but more or less to view all aspects of something. Being a forum of spiritually intelligence I figured this would be a good place to question this subject. Bare with me...

The first thing that comes to mind as an illustration for you would be imagine walking into a room full of light. Once you take the light out of the room you have the opposite darkness or lack of light. Indigos as I have read are supposed to be good and full of light, but what would happen if the presence of light was entirely devoid. An indigo can see through the soul and see the truth. We are warriors and set to change for the better. So an indigo devoid of good would in essence use these skills for negative. Instead of bringing integrity to humanity would they in essence lie and manipulate those around them? Having strong intelligence they would be able to do anything they so choose. Sociopath and borderline personalities come to mind. Do these lost beings have the ability to be rehabilitated?

Thoughts? Input? Saying that all indigos bring good would be lying to yourself because with good comes evil. And when will the cycle stop? Or will there always be negativity? With entering into a world where our souls are becoming more transparent, is this going to cause a whole new range of obstacles and evil humanity has not seen?
Old 20-04-2012, 02:54 PM
Quagmire

Why not seek balance between dark and light?
Old 20-04-2012, 02:59 PM
lil_Jean

So in essence dark would be "good" or would they still be lost souls? Will the dark be met with darkness or with an even balance will all be met with light to some degree.
Old 20-04-2012, 03:02 PM
lil_Jean

and is there complete peace in a world where darkness and evil exists or lack of good and light is devoid...
Old 20-04-2012, 04:16 PM
Deactivated Account

I can agree to some extent, and I have heard about many Lightworkers turn into Darkworkers, so why not Indigos?
Old 20-04-2012, 04:42 PM
lil_Jean

I know that autism as a label is closely related to indigos. As sociopath/borderline are closely related to autism. Therefore wouldn't if a = b and b = c then c = a leaving us with sociopaths/borderline being also closely related as society's label for indigos and a negative side to something always thought to be good? And what is their purpose? Or have they strayed so far off path to their real purpose?
Old 20-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Experiencer

First i'll say that theres a major difference between darkness due to "insufficient developmen" (not yet being capable of bearing heart/throat energies)
and darkness due to "chosing not to radiate untill the most radiant energy is at hand "infinity/indigo"...

Negative enteties of the physical plane hold most energies within the solar plexus.. seen as darkness.
One of the stage above split the energetic activity equaly between the solar plexus and root (balancing stability with instability, becoming self-sustainable, not dependent on the energies of others).. seen as brown if shun a light upon.
One above that has reached infinity (natural psycic) and will radiate with light, even tho the intentions are self oriented.

When preforming a change from "good" to "bad" one has to (and is capable of, only due to a very high strength indigo ray) block ones heart and throat, and move that energy to the solar plexus instead.. meaning your intuition, clear-thinking (not clean emotions/intention tho), and ability to change polarity remains.

You need to be pretty fkn developed to begin with, to be able to go through with this kind of change at will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_Jean
I know that autism as a label is closely related to indigos. As sociopath/borderline are closely related to autism.
Sociopaths are faaaaaaaaaaaaaar from autistic....
Old 20-04-2012, 05:21 PM
Master
bright light blinds as efficiently as deep darkness.
Old 20-04-2012, 07:40 PM
lil_Jean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
bright light blinds as efficiently as deep darkness.

I like it and good answer!
Old 20-04-2012, 07:41 PM
lil_Jean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liet

Sociopaths are faaaaaaaaaaaaaar from autistic....

Actually if you do some research on it you will find they are closer than you think. But that's my own theory backed by scientific studies. We know not everything can be answered by science!