Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 02-12-2021, 09:05 PM
Master
Have you fallen in love with your self?

Tis’ the season- merry Christmas seasons everyone: as the title suggests—- have you fallen in love with your self, not some narcissistic enterprise (where being the self suggest ; some what borderline traits, like narcissistic whom fell in love with its own image… suggesting we fall in love with the self to be the self—- to equal an I’m and an I —- inclusive to the I am —- falling in love with the self as a depression of the self and fools for being a singularity unless your a just a atom at a location??!! Why are you there observing?? Have you fallen in love being the self or do you fall in love with the fact you are a self??? Knowing the facts—- at what type of busy you are—- I state busy; meaning you are busy doing something or with something??!! Something about being alive and the inheritance of pain of reincarnation: still has us being unprepared—- self centred indifferent individuals that are centred to the self—- crypto forever…

It stresses’ me out —- but in a nostalgic way…

If your spending Christmas on the self( I’m like elf (a must see movie) jumping into the Christmas tree —-has happened… btw way before elf—- let’s’ trends …
If you are spending all that hard money on the self or someone else?

I have spent on a real tree for my hostel room and costa decorations ( it’s a coffee tree—-for the love of cappuccino (I have one of thoughts too…)
I have spent for a twin flame stocking with mine & twin names(filled with goodies& have spent on presents—- our birthdays just went by and we spoiled each other then also—- so winter is my favourite time of the year!!?? I like to spoil my self… and indulge in movies, cappuccinos, hot chocolates dunk sticks, novelty gingerbread man soaps, books(the jumper) and decorations and the usual clothes and bags from Louis Vuitton ect I’m saving up for a Arabic Rolex (which costs 22,000 —- from my savings from living in the hostel- yes I’ve been saving…) and a holiday to Lapland …staying at ice hotel… what are you indulging your self with this year??

Or others?

Do you celebrate with your soulmates or twin flames?

I’m really indulgent… and enjoy celebrating; my narcissistic traits come out: self centred, boastful , greedy, over indulgence, luxurious and saving also to keep the money pockets wallet secure… I’m not so fussy with looks because everyone has availability to secure the same items… it’s about the road that leads to you, and with narcissistic traits with my reincarnation of twin flame, while spending I find my twin flame presence… like she’s the one in our over indulging singularity… the curves are real - all day… I love the Christmas dinner’ and have ordered one this year- better than last year I was in hospital… I still found my way out(through window)—- to view the local towns Christmas tree—- back in time for dinner… I was well fed… had present also on Christmas Day??!!

So I’ve really put out the stops this year!!!

I really feel like I’m thankful& love my self or fall in love with the self—- mass because the amount of reincarnation pain I withstand… I don’t understand it’s metaphor and I almost feel like I can’t feel pain that what I understand it’s pseudo…

I really congratulate my self—- and tan under my impression? I’m very free and brave—- do you wish to congratulate your self , for putting up with this proud and free??!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 05-12-2021, 07:48 PM
Ascender

There have been times when I have felt very good about myself, and sometimes I have deliberately created this feeling in me using affirmations. I have then attracted things which have then ‘helped’ me to continue feeling good about myself, so yes, I think I have. Any time that you are feeling good about yourself, you are also loving yourself.
Old 06-12-2021, 10:23 AM
Lorelyen

I'd say I'm self-confident in most things, which amounts to the same thing, I suppose.
Old 08-12-2021, 12:16 AM
Experiencer
In my own human experience I am learning to
love myself or a more fitting term would be allowing myself to love myself lol Letting love in. After so much pain and wanting other's approval for so long the pain has "forced" me to look within instead lol
I feel there comes a point in life where you just get tired
of chasing love out there. I have never felt this way before
tbh. It's like learning something new, taking baby steps. It's exciting and I can't wait to see where this will lead me. It's like seeing part of me I haven't been in contact with for a long time. Like welcoming an old dear friend/lover.

I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday season ❤️
Old 10-12-2021, 06:18 AM
Master
I'm still working on "falling in love with myself" ...... it is a uphill battle for sure.
Old 12-12-2021, 01:26 AM
Master

I have a very stable level of self acceptance and compassion for myself which I have cultivated over a few years.

I am in a relationship with myself so it is important to me that I invest in such things each and every day.
Old 12-12-2021, 08:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I'm still working on "falling in love with myself" ...... it is a uphill battle for sure.

For sure its an uphill battle if you're working on "falling" in love.
Old 13-12-2021, 03:54 AM
Master
Falling in love with oneself has some narcissistic connotation.

Of cause I love myself as I love the rest of creation.
Old 13-12-2021, 08:56 AM
Master
I tend to have issues with the external world, but I love my internal world. I love my interests, my mental prowess and spiritual practices. It's easy for me to have time with myself, maybe too well, lol. Also feel good and hot in my body, great even if I do yoga and low carb diet. Wow.
Old 30-12-2021, 04:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
For sure its an uphill battle if you're working on "falling" in love.
I love your tongue and cheek humor Ocean breeze.