Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 28-10-2021, 05:24 AM
asearcher

Soul tie cutting - and should I do something else?

I've asked before in a different thread about soul tie cutting and thank you all who replied for your answers.

I was about to do it when I had this strange dream, someone beloved on the other side came to me (and this very rarely happens) and then out of the pit darkness came the individual who I had planned to do a soul tie cutting with, and he had this goat mask on him and then took it off. I woke up.

After that vision in the dream I was insecure on what to do and try to figure out what did the goat mask symbol in all this mean. Maybe it means different things depending on the one using it.

The way I today, after having looked into it, look at magic is that this goes way back and it can be used for good or bad - but it is still "just" energy.

Honest to God I can not remember or do I suspect that he was into any type of practice.

What I do suspect though is that maybe, just maybe, he had been part of some sort of ceremony, ritual in another concept, away from us, me, as he was part of "something", that he was forbidden to tell me what it was. Now that alone can whip up one's imagination. This was something of his choice to be part of - and I never knew what it was.

Our relationship was not good for me, it was really the last thing I needed when I think about all the other stress factors I then had in my busy life. I'm sure I was not exactly good news for him either.

I will still til this day, even if so long ago, once I had to re open that pandora box, feel this feeling of anxiety, but I knew I had not finished all the steps in the healing process and it was high time I did so.

The soul tie cutting was to be something that would calm my nerves, and make sure he was to in no way sabotage things for me ever again, in the future ahead, in the after life, in any new reincarnation.

I thought I had closure, and I think this came early for me as I knew I did not want him back in my life, no matter how he tried, but I was not healed from the abuse, for me those were, are 2 different things.

I don't know if it was my subconscious creating this very real and detailed image of him with the goat mask, and if me having watched one too many horror pics in the past - saw the goat mask as a symbol of the dark occult, that he was evil, but then the mask got off.

Should I add something to the procedure of doing the soul tie cutting because of this vision of the mask?

I would really appreciate your help!

In the past I was told by someone gifted on their own thought there had been done black magic against me and removed it.

Before he was to enter -what he now entered, what ever type of organisation it now was??? - someone also gifted was to tell me had a very bad feeling about this, about what was to come and hoping he would chose not to.

Last edited by asearcher : 28-10-2021 at 06:21 PM.
Old 03-11-2021, 09:34 PM
Knower

I don't have any advice but I do have a similar experience where a former neighbor was intruding in my head and personal space, physically and psychologically in so many ways it became obvious. Trying a soul-tie removal didn't work for me, it just intensified my former neighbor's actions.

But like you, a loved one (former classmate) came to me one night after several unwanted dreams of this other person and after that visitation dream from my former classmate, most of the nonsense stopped. If you're going to do a soul-tie removal I would try to get some help with it or it might just tick off the other person the way it did in my situation.
Old 10-11-2021, 02:49 AM
asearcher

Thank you very much, God that must have been intrusive with it too being so close physically to you as a neighbor. like then one can never relax, so close to home. yes, I think just me thinking about it has ticked off low level energies.
Old 14-12-2021, 12:39 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Thank you very much, God that must have been intrusive with it too being so close physically to you as a neighbor. like then one can never relax, so close to home. yes, I think just me thinking about it has ticked off low level energies.

Yeah that was one thing I found so infuriating about that whole situation was that this person was not on my mind until all of that and I felt I couldn't control it. That was definitely creepy. I hope you have had some luck!
Old 14-12-2021, 06:19 AM
asearcher

Glad it is over for you now PlatitudePluto! And thank you for your thoughts :)

When it all really kicked off I got afraid and thought what is this and will this never end, even get worse? I thought of contacting someone but then I did not dare to give out his name. He comes from a prestige background and status, which used to frighten me in the past, and knows a lot of people, can really play with people's mind. He was very manipulative and not everyone can see that until maybe when it is too late. That was really how I was to meet him, at one of his family's estate and I think maybe why people were so for that I would accept dating him was that they partly thought he was a great guy because he happened to have this background and money? I was not impressed by it but then again I've always been like that. But it used to work as an unspoken threat later on, as I did not dare to say anything bad about him, if that would have upset him or his family that he was from. His family were always wonderful to me, though. So no complains there. But the bottom line was he knew many people when I knew him and it would have been just my unfortune that he would know or the person I would go to for help with this would know of him.

I feel now it is a chapter closed for me. Finally. So now I don't feel the need to go. The - what ever it was - has not ended.

I could have ticked off his uncounscious or soul or what name it now goes under as I was doing this soul cutting tie - I did it more than once as I feared I had failed as there was such activity - as perhaps for him, from his perspective, he did have unfinished business with me. Even if I never felt I had unfinished business with him.

He did not treat me right for months before our trial separation (that led to the final break up), I was either air to him or he treated me badly. He preferred to be and do other things but would still make sure I was still in his life, by asking me favors (of others, friends, and other things), that could have been because he had no one else to ask, or as if it was part of the abuse pattern he was leading, really.

He was the one to initiate the trial separation but I didn't protest. He never asked me what I wanted or how I felt about it. He was someone very selfish so even long before that he never asked how I was doing. It was all a superior attitude of what was going on in his life, mine - didn't matter. It was no give and take.

I was surprised during the trial separation and after the break up that he suddenly decided he wanted me back and at first he came in with that sort of attitude thinking he still owned me which he did not, and that he could boss me around, which he could not. He then changed attitude to being begging, loving and kind - but nothing worked with me. I knew by then what he was all about and I was set to go my own way, without him. It was the best decision, most likely, I think I have ever done.

During the separation I took off me the jewelry he had been set on me to wear (gift from him) and my family would say they found it in the bin and in other strange places. I remember taking off a necklace as it felt as if I could not breath with it on. He would always inspect before if I had it on and if I didn't I had to explain myself. As my family thought they were worth money they thought I should take better care of it. As I have had huge memory blanks and suffered few anxiety attacks (this was happening when I was thinking I was safe from him - but then he came after me again and more so our or his people, so somewhere there it got to be too much for me and I went to see a psychiatrist and was given something so I could finally sleep) I can not remember exactly what jewelry was from him and now I am thinking perhaps I should cleanse my jewelry from bad energy? If I have something of his left without knowing about it? I have never been interested in jewelry. I forget to wear it too, LOL.

Last edited by asearcher : 15-12-2021 at 06:17 AM.
Old 15-12-2021, 12:00 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Should I add something to the procedure of doing the soul tie cutting because of this vision of the mask?

First of all, it is not possible to cut yourself off from anyone because we are all of us connected. The reason why people recommend soul tie cutting is so that you can take a decision to remove yourself from being influenced by the other and to stop relating to the other and thinking about him or her.

What I would recommend is to focus on other relationships. AS you do this, you will naturally think less about this person. And a day will come when you rarely, if ever, think about this person. Relationships are all in the mind., When you stop thinking about the other person, you will have accomplished what you wanted without going through the foolish ceremony of soul tie cutting. Please forgive me for using the word foolish, but that is what I sincerely feel it is.
Old 15-12-2021, 12:18 PM
Knower
also, please remember that your negative experience with this person may have karmic roots. so you may have to bear with it. no ceremony can end this discomfort, except possibly temporarily. Resist not evil, as Jesus said.
Old 15-12-2021, 02:04 PM
Master
Make sure your clean and sampled- that your focused and give your attention to what’s needed-when, needed!!?

Might be your subconscious or actually a download or upload from the astral plan- provoking the necessary of their self- maybe they have a good astral connection or magic is present at the moment the ties of the occult could be with them???

Ties being cut for me - have seemed to have drifted apart from friends- and my children and twin are away- suspended…I have to focus on the self… but I don’t want too- lucky I have a lot to keep me busy- otherwise I’m exhausted from boredom…reincarnations are propelled me forward in jumping/ teleportation… soon I will be free from the occult and mysterious… just credit to my destination and destiny…which I’m looking forward too—- where would I go if I could go any where in the world? Some where snowy- of course!!? To live in a igloo and be a tribute to the tribal!!??

Wish you luck in your journey??!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 15-12-2021, 03:11 PM
Master
No idea why you want to cut a Soul away.
Is it from your human perspective that you want to do that? If so, bear in mind that you do not have the full scope while being human. The biggest part of you, your Soul, is not incarnated in your body.
It may not be for the highest good to try and cut anyone out and if not coming from a higher level, you probably won't succeed either.

If it is for higher purposes, so your Soul giving this in, you do not have to do anything difficult. You can just sit, align, and send the message up by saying it. And just in case add 'if it's for my highest good' because we don't ever know our highest good and you'd want to stop yourself from doing something that will have repercussions later on in another life.

So think before taking action. And if you still want to go ahead just ask and add that last phrase.
Old 15-12-2021, 04:04 PM
asearcher

Hi saurab! Thank you for your advice : ) And please do not apologize for using the word foolish, you're entitled too and I think I understand where you are coming from. I think you are pretty much at step 2 in the healing process, mentioning that one has to stop thinking about that person, move on, and I think the soul cutting tie in lack of a better term is more symbolic to sort of release you from the things you mentioned. That now you are on your way (to step 2).

I hadn't thought of him for years until I was in a situation where I understood I had this strange phoibia from going online, to use social media in any form or shape, to have my name on things.....such things. I had continued to avoid this, all of it, best I could, after my break up with him - as these were his channels for trying to get to me (apparently he had changed his mind about the break up) or anyone I knew off - to get to me.

People in my life would too at times, but I used to ignore it, tell me that they thought it was strange that I did not remember so and so or this or that - which was from the period when I was his girlfriend or fiance. This because they know me and I have a good memory or at least it is normal, and I would think oh well I don't remember because it is a lack of interest in me, to then understand that I remembered so much more of the previous relationship I had been in (my first love) than the one who came on later (the one I did the soul cutting tie with).

I had some serious memory blanks as there was abuse going on in the relationship. I til this day can't explain how I managed to stay on top with the rest of the things in my life, and continuing to do so, not getting sick listed, when I for the first time in my life experienced what anxiety, panic attacks was. It was the most scary thing. It really showed me that even I had my limits, that I could not expose myself to dangerous situations and stay in them (as I had stayed previously with him, afraid to make it even worse if I left - as I had left him once, and the price I had to pay for that....don't get me started). I think perhaps it was important for my family and friends to know too as they were so used to me being strong even if I am "sensitive".

After I received help and got my sleep back and closed the door on him for good I was happy again and could not imagine what I had seen in him (well I had seen the fake him before seeing the real him which was a total nightmare), as to me he was pathetic, not my type. I moved on knowing I was worth more. That he was so close to sabotaging my life (even if it would look good in the eyes of other merely focusing on the fake him and the money he came from and breath), but that he didn't do it. And he never did manage to in-pregnant me. So I was free to go. And it was a marvelous feeling - I made it, and back then, when I was so low, a victim of the abuse, it was excellent that I did see a psychiatrist to be the first to inform me that he was a psychopath, that I wasn't crazy. I remember even once the psychiatrist telling me "You are strong...!" but that I didn't believe it.

I think it was a bad situation but it taught me that I needed to be somewhere better. Not that I should have simply endured and solved the situation - there really is no solving when dealing with a psychopath - or dealing with essentially either "sleeping" people (not knowing the truth about him and the manipulation they are under) or "flying monkeys" - if one wish to stay sane one has to remove oneself from the spot, and that was what I did. I had valued myself too low. I could not understand why people were turning against me, and it happening at the same time without understanding it was they who were weak, in that situation and not as loyal as I was. I needed to stop giving out quality when I got **** in return. I needed to keep the quality inside of me instead. The kind of people who did that they were bought by him one way or another. For some time I thought I am going crazy with this, what is this? Why won't he leave me alone, he had no interest in me when I was his - and now this? And why are these other people we know acting so strange towards me, why are they suddenly his agents? There were times when I thought OK. I have lost my mind. That is what it is. But it wasn't I had not lost it. I saw things clearly for the first time in my life and allowed myself to see it. Nobody's perfect, and I did not expect any of them to be either, it wasn't that. It was that this was a dangerous situation and if I wanted to live my life in a better way I had to get out, I had to get away from all of them - and I did.

It was very important to me that he was not to know that I had bascially "collapsed" when seeing the psychiatrist who had to explain to me I had panic attacks.

Had I stayed with him and that would have shown then and there - he would have won. He would have been able to tell everyone in our restricted world (the people he knew he could manipulate, the people he could have in our lives, all the games he did behind my back without me finding out, only when it was too late - i twas the people that were sharp, that knew something was wrong, that were trying to get to me - those were a threat, and those he removed. He only wanted those he could mirror, those he could play with. That was why he was as tough as he was to me, interrogating me, about few other people and i had no idea why and what I had done wrong as I knew I had done no wrong. But he wanted control. I think that was why too my life with him felt "staged", like I was in a movie, where everyone knew their lines except for me. That his words was from movie I had forgotten the name too. It was because it was not spoken with the natural way, sincerity, that normal people speak. Not perfect. But genuine. When you know something's there. Because he was not normal. He was only pretending to be. I felt the threat but I could not put my finger on it.)

Could very well be like you say - that this is karmic. before I met him I had no idea what a psychopath, narcissist or sociopath was.

I only remember first time I met him I felt immediate disgusted, I'm sorry to use such strong words, but that was how it came off. I felt the energy coming off him as something wrong. I highly disliked him. Now that is far far from normal when it comes to me. I usually like everyone's energy, it don't matter if they are mad or sad or what ever other feeling they might have at the moment. I often feel I like people. It is not naive, I see their good, I see their bad - but I still kinda like them.

But him - I did not like. And yet I could see with my eyes that I had nothing to point at and say this is why I don't like him.

Later in life I was to meet a narcissist - and it was the same thing there - the same feeling. And this one too - had a fake self to sell that people bought.

I by instinct feel you're dangerous, there is something wrong with you, I need you out of my life. It was as if I through instinct knew you are dangerous to other people but not everyone sees it.

Had I collapsed while I was still his, under our roof, he would tell everyone in our world (the only world I had by now and it was really his world, he had manipulated everyone) that I was weak, imagining things, exaggerating, that he was now looking after me. So that he could keep on being, acting as if he was this fake him, this superior, charming non-dangerous creature-fake him. And I would be left there, trapped, not feeling strong enough to get out, fearing the consequences if I did.

Just being able to sleep (I got pills for that, too for the first time in my life) was heaven and my panic attacks would go away and I would restore myself again. And soon did not need them.

It was a close call. Had I been more abused than I was, had I not gotten help when I did, had I not been able to distinct abuse from "in love", the "pull" would have been too much and I would have gone back there. And that would have been the end of me. Or so I thought. So I really knew - this is your shot, you might not make it and you will "die" on your way out but at least then you've tried. If you go back there (yes I know, I was talking to myself, LOL) you will not come back. You will not make it. It was really do you want to die? Or do you want to live? And I wanted to live. So that was what I did.

There was this shock from the people we knew and just his face expression and everything else - that the old trics or the new trics did not work. That I got out.

I remember he had similar or same features as someone else in his family that I only knew most superficial, and another one that on the looks of it was depressed (passive, not enough energy) - I think that kind of resulted in him having turned into a psychopath. Or he was just born that way. I could not tell the others were. Even by the one he was similar to - I felt still a good energy coming from but all the same the choices that person had made - had in fact neglected this future psychopath, there was no way getting around that one. And the one depressed, even with a good heart, maybe being an empath, still lost too much energy into that, than to be a present, loving person in the psychopath's life. I am not trying to blame anyone but jus ttrying to understand the circumstances that could have led to this - him being like that. I could be wrong though.

I did have this vision, I was right in it, in fact, never happened before or after, when I felt as if I was depressed but functioning on the surface and we had a baby in the back of the car, and the psychopath boyfriend was driving and being superior and in control and serious - as he often was. It only lasted seconds and I thought I was tripping. But I think it wa smy higher self or subcounscious putting the piece of the puzzle together - that was warning me - this will be your future. At the time I did not know he was trying to in-pregnant me on purpose, that became evident later on when I put that puzzle together. At the time I had this vision I was thinking we were both happy, in love, and as soon as I got in the car - all that changed and that vision came.

That depressing me was who I was turning into at the late part of the relationship.

I would think of this vision when I was trying to talk to myself while coming out of it, the relationship, as then it had become very real indeed, as the depressing part had already happened, that that would be my future. It was still just like a movie, something staged about it. And I was under his control. Because we had a baby. Because I had trouble already as it was - telling a psychiatrist about him (afraid of him still, then as his ex, I don't want to think about how afraid I would have been had we had a baby and we would still have been a couple, and perhaps they would have diagnosed me to suffer from depression after having giving birth without knowing the real cause, and he would seem as the sane one, the strong one.

What really helped me was that I simply knew I did not love him. I did not love him the way I had loved my ex before him, that was genuine. I did not love him the way I would love a future love of mine. I did not miss him. I did not want him back.

I simply think that those who are psychopaths, narcissists, sociopaths - in disguise - that they are damaged. And if one gets too close to such a being one gets damaged too. The only difference is we can heal during this life time. We can heal. And today - finally - I feel I have.

So except for all this I have written above, it is something I have learned from it, but him - as a person, or soul or what ever - him I don't think about. I'm free from that now. Off to enjoy my life best way I can instead! :)

Thank you so much for wanting to help me :)