Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-09-2012, 09:04 PM
passionflower11

Psychic Insists I Need "Spiritual Cleansing."

So, I recently connected with a man that I was very excited about. We had a brief, intense connection, and then he completely shut me out of his life, and I don't know why.

When I met him, I felt he was a soul mate or twin flame (runner dynamic?).

Anyway, I saw this psychic this past week, who was absolutely amazing (actually, most talented I've ever seen). She just nailed specifics on the head left and right about the situation (even what he looked like).

She told me that if I don't get spiritual cleansing, my "dark aura" will keep this guy "running away from me" (and she insinuated all other guys, as well).

She said it would cost $300 for her cleansing.

I don't have the money for that, and frankly, although I'm spiritual, I am skeptical about this "cleansing."

However, since this psychic was so talented, I kind of believe her that I need it. I'm really torn, since she obviously sees I'm vulnerable, but at the same time, I don't want to be "had."

What's your opinion, and is there any kind of "spiritual cleansing" I can do on my OWN that does not cost $300?!

I'm confused...
Old 10-09-2012, 09:22 PM
Neville

I don't much care for psychics who are enigmatic, You should ask them where the room is that the Aura can shower.

Quote:
What's your opinion, and is there any kind of "spiritual cleansing" I can do on my OWN that does not cost $300?!

Aura Cleansing is an activity which is good to perform daily. I do this in the shower in the morning as the water flows over me but can be done anywhere.

Visualize a white light coming down and flowing through your body and overflowing into your aura, cleansing as it goes and turning any negativity into more white light.

Once your Aura is surrounded (you may like to visualize yourself in a large bubble of white light if you are having trouble) then see the white light as a two way mirror which you can see out of but no-one can see in.

I then ask the Arch Angel Michael(Use whatever power is right for you) at this stage to stand at the doorway and protect me from any negative or lower energies. This stands me in pretty good stead for the day I find.

If anyone tries to charge you 300 bucks for that, tell em to get a proper job.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Super Moderator
I don't believe that those who have a gift such as this should charge for it. That's just my opinion. I have a hard time thinking it's what the gift was meant to be used for. Being psychic is just that, a gift, and I never tell my friends or family...wait, I can't tell you what I'm picking up on until you give me money. I understand some people make a good living doing this and they feel called to do it, but I also know, being psychic does not give you answers to all the questions that one may ask. It just doesn't work that way. Therefore psychics who charge, especially large sums, are often times making up information in order to fill holes where they do not really have any info. They aren't going to charge you $300 bucks and then say they don't know the answer to a question you've asked etc. So they use fillers where there is nothing coming through. When I give people insight into to things they ask me about I flat out tell them...I'm not getting anything on that. It's a more honest approach. My advice is not to pay for this service. You are capable of clearing out any bad energy you may be giving off on your own. And there are ways of doing this that wont break your bank. Gool Luck.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Master

It's a scam. She's just trying to get money. I've had psychics tell me this to get money, and even one who wasn't after money tried to tell me that my chakras were all closed recently. I had 2 different friends check for me within a couple of hours of her saying this, and they both said my chakras were fine.

I wouldn't listen to much else this psychic said to you either after that. The whole thing just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:42 PM
Neville

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
It's a scam. She's just trying to get money. I've had psychics tell me this to get money, and even one who wasn't after money tried to tell me that my chakras were all closed recently. I had 2 different friends check for me within a couple of hours of her saying this, and they both said my chakras were fine.

I wouldn't listen to much else this psychic said to you either after that. The whole thing just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

You can do any number of self diagnostics (just as a matter of interest) for chakras .

Here is just one such example...

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakratest.php
Old 10-09-2012, 10:39 PM
Loving_Soul

Yup my scam alert went off when I read this - not to say her psychic abilities are floored but just because she has these abilities does not mean she can also offer healing. Often you find one is gifted with one or the other rarely both from what I have noticed anyway.

Hunny there are some great healers out there who do great work but what I don't like about this one is she has used fear to coerce you - that triggers my skepticism right there and I'd be questioning her motives.

Healers may charge - but you will pickup their genuine need to be of service over and above their nominal charge for service.

Your gut is telling u it's a scam or you wouldn't have posted here - trust yr intuition :)
Old 10-09-2012, 10:40 PM
Master

I know there are ways to evaluate, hon. I checked as soon as the chick said that. I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt and get others' perspective. She was wrong, but she had been wrong about several other things in the reading too. I was disappointed because I got no information at all from it that was beneficial.

When I pulled back my energy she thought I was mad at her, and I felt it was just going to cause an argument to tell her how horribly off she was.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:45 PM
I'd cleanse your aura for $60...or explain to you how to do it.
If you didn't have my hourly rate, I'd have a sliding scale.
My time is worth something...it's fare to charge "something", if you don't have a friend to professionally help.
I pay an acupunturist, my dentist, my vet and my mechanic, also.
Same thing, it's a person's profession and time.
Therapist or aura cleanser, hmmm..$300 ?
I'd want dinner and hotel stay in Vegas thrown in.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-09-2012, 01:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I'd cleanse your aura for $60...or explain to you how to do it.
If you didn't have my hourly rate, I'd have a sliding scale.
My time is worth something...it's fare to charge "something", if you don't have a friend to professionally help.
I pay an acupunturist, my dentist, my vet and my mechanic, also.
Same thing, it's a person's profession and time.
Therapist or aura cleanser, hmmm..$300 ?
I'd want dinner and hotel stay in Vegas thrown in.

I'd be willing to pay up to $60 to have it cleansed. That is much more reasonable price for such services. :)
Old 11-09-2012, 01:49 AM
passionflower11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
Yup my scam alert went off when I read this - not to say her psychic abilities are floored but just because she has these abilities does not mean she can also offer healing. Often you find one is gifted with one or the other rarely both from what I have noticed anyway.

Hunny there are some great healers out there who do great work but what I don't like about this one is she has used fear to coerce you - that triggers my skepticism right there and I'd be questioning her motives.

Healers may charge - but you will pickup their genuine need to be of service over and above their nominal charge for service.

Your gut is telling u it's a scam or you wouldn't have posted here - trust yr intuition :)

You touched on exactly the way I feel. I feel as though since she instilled fear in me, I should not pay her for that service.

Although her psychic abilities were accurate beyond what I've experienced with anyone else, I definitely see your point about being a healer separate from being a psychic.

I could feel her intention coming through her statement to me, and it wasn't for my best interest, now that I look back on it....

Sad, that people can feed on you like that.