Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 26-10-2018, 04:51 PM
Ascender
Red face I Feel Like I have to go back

I'm confused. My life is a mess. I just came to AZ to try to find a way to stay. It looks like I can stay. But a lot has happened recently. Too much to absorb. I fought with my x, he broke up with someone he was seeing. I know I'm part of it. I don't feel like staying in AZ is right for me. I was planning on going to see Tucson. But I feel like it's just not the time/place. I want to work things out with my x long term. I feel too energetically tied, and not in just difficult ways.
I feel like I need to let go of new plans and ideas and go back to work out my life near/with him. It's sounds crazy. I've only been in AZ for like 7 days. But I found info. that would help us to get an apt. sooner or later back in CA. I think his heart is calling to me, and I can feel it in the eathers even if he has real problems that he isn't sure how he will solve.

I love you so much M. and I am going to come back soon somehow and surprise you.
Old 27-10-2018, 10:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
I'm confused. My life is a mess.

I love you so much M. and I am going to come back soon somehow and surprise you.
You've created a number of threads on this topic. People have offered you advice regarding your obsessive rush to jump into another relationship, even as you struggle to deal with the last one that left your life in a mess. Your confusion is willfully self-created. You don't care to listen to or even acknowledge peoples' advice. Your life continues to be a mess because you refuse to let go of unhealthy beliefs that another relationship will save you. If you're serious about actually wanting to improve things, begin dialoguing and asking questions in your other threads with those who have been trying to help you.
Old 28-10-2018, 01:21 AM
Ascender
What other relationship? I talk about one guy only.
My school issues got very confusing and upsetting. I wasn't going to get my needs met.

My hormones are really not helping.
Old 28-10-2018, 07:22 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
What other relationship? I talk about one guy only.
My school issues got very confusing and upsetting. I wasn't going to get my needs met.

My hormones are really not helping.
This is something you really have to think out for yourself. No one here is you so they're not in a position to advise. On the face of it you have lessons to learn if you see this in a spiritual frame. It's where "following your heart" might lead you to disappointment. It needs to be reasoned through as well. But it's up to you. Rather than concern yourself with your needs, ask yourself what you can take to this guy's life. How does he enhance yours? Do you quarrel - if so is that something that time will assuage? Are you thinking long-term? How secure do you feel? How important is trust and what do you need to trust? Sexual fidelity? Reliability if you need support? Can he support you in times of trouble? Could you, him?

These are the sorts of things you have to weigh up in any relationship. It's been my experience that once you break up, reconciliation is always chancy - but we're all different and you may think (and find) this possible. All I could offer is don't set your hopes too high.

Good luck.
Old 28-10-2018, 07:45 AM
Ascender

In any relationship it's always a balancing act between the heart and the head, the ying and the yang. Of course practicalities come into it as well, work, housing, etc.
In my experience once a relationship has run its course it's over, no point in flogging a dead horse.
Ultimately though it's your choice but remember that good choices come from experience and experience comes from bad choices.
Good luck and best wishes.
Old 28-10-2018, 02:01 PM
Master
Y
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunc
In any relationship it's always a balancing act between the heart and the head, the ying and the yang. Of course practicalities come into it as well, work, housing, etc.
In my experience once a relationship has run its course it's over, no point in flogging a dead horse.
Ultimately though it's your choice but remember that good choices come from experience and experience comes from bad choices.
Good luck and best wishes.

I completely agree with with Shaunc.......and based on things that you have written here and in other threads all I can say is....It's over!......Run like hell!!!! Don't look back....just run!!!!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!