Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-10-2021, 12:07 AM
Knower

The holy spirit is in you, have you ever touched the holy spirit ?

The bible tells us how the holy spirit is given to us in the book of acts with the disicples but does it interact in the old testament ? what is your opinion about the holy spirit did you ever feel the holy spirit ?
Old 09-10-2021, 01:27 PM
Title:
The holy spirit is in you, have you ever touched the holy spirit ?
Then you ask:
...did you ever feel the holy spirit ?
Which is it?
And if you need me to alter the Title of the thread, lemme know. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-10-2021, 11:25 PM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikarikel88
The bible tells us how the holy spirit is given to us in the book of acts with the disicples but does it interact in the old testament ? what is your opinion about the holy spirit did you ever feel the holy spirit ?

Galatians 4: 29; yet at that time, the child born according to the flesh (Ishmael) despised and persecuted Him (Isaac) who was born according to the promise and the workings=power of the Holy Spirit. And we know from the OT, exactly how the Holy Spirit achieved this.

And yes! I felt the guiding hand of the Holy Spirit as he revealed to me How he achieved the birth of the son of God's promise to Abraham and his sister Sarah.

Peace.
Old 12-10-2021, 02:51 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed
And yes! I felt the guiding hand of the Holy Spirit as he revealed to me How he achieved the birth of the son of God's promise to Abraham and his sister Sarah.

The scriptures do not reveal exactly what Canaan had done to his grandfather Noah, as he lay naked in a drunken stupor in his tent, so we can only speculate as to what occurred. My own personal opinion is that Canaan, the ancestor of today’s Palestinians, sodomised his grandfather, but like I said, that is only my personal opinion.

Shem, is the younger brother of Ham the firstborn son of Noah, and Ham is the father of Canaan whom Noah cursed when he awoke from his drunken stupor and realised what his youngest ben=male descendant [Canaan] had done to him. After cursing Canaan, Shem was given the blessing of first born by Noah, which was removed from his elder brother, “Ham,” because of what his son Canaan had done to him. See Genesis 9: 24 to 27.

Because Shem was given the blessing of first born by Noah, which was removed from his elder brother, “Ham,” later copies of the scriptures have erroneously placed Shem as the actual first son sired by Noah.

The scriptures tell us that Noah had begun his family when he had turned 500, If it had been after he turned 505, the bible would have stated that, if it was after Noah had turned 502, this would have been revealed in scripture, but no! The Bible tells us that it was when Noah turned 500 that he began his family.

Genesis 8: 4; On the seventeenth day of the seventh month of the six hundredth year of Noah, the boat came to rest on a mountain in the Ararat range, showing that Noah, who began his family with his firstborn son (HAM) in his 500th year, was six hundred years old when the flood came to its finish. Then in Genesis 11: 10; we read; “These are the descendants of Shem. Two years after the flood, when Shem was 100 years old etc.” Here, the scriptures reveal to all, that Shem was born when Noah was 502.

And again, in Genesis 10: 21; we read that “Shem is the older brother of Japheth.” Knowing from the scriptures, that Japheth was the younger brother of Shem, and being assured by the scriptures that Shem was born when Noah was 502, and that Noah began his Family when he turned 500; we have deduced from all this, that Ham was the actual firstborn son of Noah, whose firstborn blessing was transferred to Shem.

The reason why God sent the descendants of Shem into the land of the firstborn son of Noah, Ham/Egypt, where they interbred with the descendants of Ham the firstborn for 215 years before God killed all the first born Egyptian males, after which he called his son out of Egypt, in who was the spirit of Firstborn, was because of what Canaan the youngest descendant of Noah had done to him while he lay naked in his tent in a drunken stupor;

Genesis 9: 24; When Noah sobered up and learned what his youngest descendant had done to him, he cursed Canaan and blessed his second son Shem, on who he then bestowed the blessing of first born.

Jubilees 7: 13; And Ham knew that his father had cursed his younger son, and he was displeased that he had cursed his son. and he parted from his father, he and his sons with him, Cush and Mizraim and Put and Canaan. And he built for himself a city and called its name after the name of his wife Ne’elatama’uk.

Peace.
Old 12-10-2021, 03:17 AM
Molearner

Quote:
TA,
From previous posts you said the spirit is actually the mind ? Which you develop yourself ? So we’re you feeling your mind at work or was their some input from God ?
Old 12-10-2021, 04:28 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
From previous posts you said the spirit is actually the mind ? Which you develop yourself ? So we’re you feeling your mind at work or was their some input from God ?

The invisible mind=spirit that is 'YOU' which is developing within that physical womb (Your body), from the information taken in through the senses of that created womb in which God's potential spiritual children are formed, for flesh and blood cannot inherit his kingdom, is not, and let me repeat that, 'IS NOT' the Holy Spirit, which is the eternal evolving mind that is God.

This body that you see It isn’t really me
It’s but the womb in which I’m being formed
For I am spirit, I am mind
And it’s the only place you’ll find
‘Who I Am’ until the day I’m finally born
For I will not be free, until this body that you see
Has returned to the earth from whence it came
It’s then that I’ll be born from this womb in which I’m formed
To carry on in life’s eternal game. …. The Anointed

And there was more that some input from the Holy Spirit of God, as will be revealed in the following post.
Old 12-10-2021, 04:54 AM
Molearner

Quote:
, and let me repeat that, 'IS NOT' the Holy Spirit, which is the eternal evolving mind that is God.
TA,
Eternal evolving means an ever changing God……scripturally unsound……hybridized Christianity ?
Old 12-10-2021, 05:03 AM
The Anointed

Continued from post #4.

Because of a severe drought in the land of Canaan, the Holy Spirit moved Abraham to take Sarai into the land of Egypt where they told everyone that she was the sister to Abram, which she was, or rather his half-sister. The King saw the beautiful one from the north and took her as his wife.

Sarah would have been between 65 and 70 when she was taken to wife by the King of Northern Egypt, who genuinely believed her to be the sister of Abraham, which in fact she was. Abraham was treated very well by the King, and he became a very rich man during the unspecified period that the King of Northern Egypt was united with Sarah the sister wife of Abraham.

The many gifts that the King bestowed on Abraham included flocks of sheep and goats, cattle, donkeys, slaves and camels. Because the Kings semen had been received into the body of Sarah, and even though she had never bore a ‘SON’ to him, the two had become one and certain genetic characteristics of the King of the land of first born would manifest themselves in any future child that might be conceived in the womb of Sarah.

After being visited with terrible diseases and catastrophes that the Holy Spirit of the Lord had sent on him and his people, the King, who like Abraham, believed in the one God, Creator of heaven and earth, was made aware of the cause of his disaster and sent for Abraham and cried out to him, “What have you done to me? Why didn’t you tell me she was your wife? Why did you tell me she was your sister, and let me take her as my wife? [WIFE, their union had been consummated]. Here is your wife, take her and get out!” The King then gave orders to his men, so they took Abraham and put him out of the country, together with his wife and all the wealth that he had accumulated while a guest of the poor betrayed King, who had his men obliterate all evidence of the beautiful one from the north.

Then, when Abraham was 100 and Sarah 90, the 90 years old Sarai, who, apparently had been unable to ever carry a pregnancy to its full term, was told by one of the three visiting men, that she would become pregnant by Abraham and bear to him the son of God’s promise. Those men whom Abraham fed, on the fresh bread baked by Sarah, with cream, milk and the meat of a chosen fat tender calf, were the messengers of God.

The Holy Spirit later moved Abraham to travel down south to Mamre, which was in the territory of the King Abimelech, where again Abraham told Sarah to say that she was his sister, which in fact she was, as she was the biologic daughter of Abraham’s biological father, but not of his mother. [See Gen 20: 12.]

Coveting the great wealth of Abraham and believing that by taking his aged sister Sarah, he might then share in her brother’s fortune, Abimlech, who believed her to be the sister of Abraham, had Sarah taken and placed in his Harem. The Lord then struck all the women in the Harem with a terrible disaster and caused the pregnant women in the harem to miscarry and made it impossible for any of the women to fall pregnant and have children.

Obviously, the best of the natural drugs that were known to increase fertility and reduce the chances of natural abortions would have been administered to all the women in the Harem including Sarah.

Then, one night in a dream, the Lord revealed to Abimelech that Sarah was the wife of Abraham and warned him of the dire consequences that would befall him if she were not returned to her husband. The very next morning after the dream, Abimlech gave Sarah back to Abraham with one thousand pieces of silver as proof to everyone that Sarah was innocent and had not been touched during the period of time that she had spent in the Harem.

Abraham received gifts of sheep, cattle and slaves from this king also.

Genesis 20: 18; After that, Abraham prayed for Abimelech and God healed him and his household and the women in his Harem could once again fall pregnant and have children.

Owing to the workings of the Holy Spirit, Sarah was then to fall pregnant to her brother and was able to carry the pregnancy to its full term and Isaac was born, in who was the genetic inheritance of first born through his mother’s unification with the seed of the King of Egypt the land of the first born ‘Ham,’ and Abraham rejoiced to see the child of God’s promise according to the workings of the Holy Spirit.

190 years after the birth of Isaac, and 215 years after the promise=covenant of God to Abraham, that he would give to him the entire land which was occupied by the descendants of Canaan, the sons of Jacob whose name was changed to ‘Israel,’ and who was the second born son of Isaac, the second born son of Abraham, who were the descendants of Shem the second born son of Noah, were taken into the Land of Egypt=Ham, where, after interbreeding with the descendants of Ham for 215 years, the Lord then killed all of the first born sons of the Egyptians: and 430 years to the very day from when God had made his covenant with Abraham, (See Gal 3: 17), the Light of Egypt went out, as Israel, in who, now, was the spirit of first born and the chosen of the Lord ‘Who I Am,’ was called out of Egypt; “I will call my son out of Egypt.”

Peace.
Old 12-10-2021, 05:44 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
TA, Eternal evolving means an ever changing God……scripturally unsound……hybridized Christianity ?
God is today as HE was yesterday and will be into the everlasting, HE Is the only true constant in that HE constantly evolves, the only mind that can cease to evolve is the mind that has ceased to exist.

Peace.
Old 12-10-2021, 10:59 AM
Master

God continually moves and is in movement, not static like a statue. I think we can be sure of that. In that sense ever changing while remaining the same. Alive.