Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 19-09-2021, 06:02 AM
Master
Through the burning flak.

It seems to me that a Christians life is like a journey from the profane to the sacred. Nothing on earth compares to Christ. His love is pure redemption. I am travelling the path from the darkness to the light. I hope you are too.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 19-09-2021, 06:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
It seems to me that a Christians life is like a journey from the profane to the sacred
What makes you think like that Honza?
Old 19-09-2021, 08:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
What makes you think like that Honza?

I find the earth terribly profane. It is part of my theology that God is higher up, to where Christ takes us.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 19-09-2021, 10:39 PM
The Anointed

Quote:
I find the earth terribly profane. It is part of my theology that God is higher up, to where Christ takes us.

Christ is the English term for the Greek Χριστός (Khristós) meaning "the anointed one" It is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ), usually transliterated into English as Messiah or Mashiach. The Hebrew word translated "anointed" is the verb form of the noun "Messiah."

The word “CHRIST” means “The Anointed One.” Enoch was the only man ever recorded in scripture to have been anointed by ‘The Lord of Creatures,’ the Most-High in the creation, as his Heir and successor, (The Son of Man) who is Lord of spirits.

"The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22: 8; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before ‘MY’ face into eternity."

And the archistratiege Michael lifted me up, and led me before the Lord’s face.

And the Most-High said to the glorious creatures that surrounded him, tempting them: "Let Enoch stand before ‘MY’ face into eternity," and the glorious creatures bowed down to the Lord, and said: "Let Enoch go [Or be released] according to Thy word." Enoch, was the first to be released.
And the Lord said to Michael: "Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory."

And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun’s rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

To translate something is to change it from one form to another. Hebrews 11: 5; “By faith Enoch was translated so that he should not experience death, and he was not found because God had translated him.”

As the man Jesus came up from the baptismal waters of the Jordan, It was He, whose spirit descended upon Jesus in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice was heard to say; "You are my son (My chosen heir and successor) THIS DAY I have begotten thee."

And it was He, who abandoned Jesus on the cross, as his chosen heir, cried out; "My God, My God, why have you abandoned me?" who then ceased to be an individual entity, by releasing all the spirits of the righteous who had been gathered to him, until the day that Jesus was born of his parents, Mary and her half brother Joseph, who had both been sired by Alexander Helios III, or Heli, but from different mothers.

At the moment that Jesus gave up the spirit, the graves of those Saints were opened and three days later, they came out of those graves and entered the holy city and revealed themselves as the risen body of Christ, whose head was now 'JESUS CHRIST', the chosen heir and successor to He who had inherited the Throne of the 'MOST HIGH' in the creation.
Old 20-09-2021, 05:39 AM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
...a journey from the profane to the sacred. Nothing on earth compares to Christ. His love... I am travelling the path from the darkness to the light.

Very nice! Swimming to the surface of the water and the bright light above from the depths of darkness.
Old 22-09-2021, 02:07 AM
The Anointed

Continued from post #4.

Adam, “The Lord of Creatures,’ was the Most High in the creation, Enoch, the seventh from Adam was ‘ANOINTED’ as the heir to the Lord of Creatures and successor to the throne of the Most high in the creation.

Enoch was the one from the earlier age of Man that was destroyed by water, who was chosen to serve God before the body of Adam into all eternity.

Hebrews 10: 4-5; For the blood of bulls and goats can never take away sins. For this reason, when Christ (The Anointed one) was about to come into the world, he said to God: “You do not want sacrifices and offerings, but you have prepared a body for me.

That body was the man Jesus, born of the flesh from the union of his mother Mary with her half brother Joseph, who were both sired by Alexander Helios III, also called ‘HELI’. From different mothers.

Galatians 4: 29; At that time, the child born according to the flesh, [Ishmael], despised and persecuted him, [Isaac] who was born according to God’s promise and the workings of the Holy Spirit.

Isaac, who is the prototype of Jesus, was born of a brother/sister relationship and born of God’s promise according to the power/workings of the Holy Spirit, and Isaac was the biological son of Abraham and his half-sister Sarah, who were both sired by Terah: just as Jesus, who was born of God’s promise according to the power of the Holy Spirit, was the biological son of Joseph and his half-sister Mary, who were both sired by Alexander Helios.

Isaac, was offered up as a sacrifice by his father on the same mountain that Jesus, who had been chosen as the heir to our Fathers throne, was offered up. But both lived on, as God had prepared a replacement sacrifice for them.

The heavenly Father of the post flood body of mankind, is Enoch who sits in the throne of the Most High in the creation. In 1 Peter 3: 21; speaks of the few people in the boat — eight in all — who were saved by the water, which was a symbol pointing to baptism, which now saves you.

Baptism is seen by Peter as being symbolic of the flood, in which the old body of Adam (Lord of Creatures) was submerged and the new body of Enoch, (Lord of Spirits) the heir to the throne of ‘The Most High in the creation,” arose from those waters.

Noah, his wife, their three sons and their wives are all direct genetic descendants of Enoch, (The Anointed one,) through his six sons, Methusulah, Rigam, Riman, Urchan, Cherminian, and Giadad.

The replacement sacrifice for Isaac, was a sheep, the replacement sacrifice for Jesus, was the one year old unblemished lamb of God, [Enoch] who, at the age of 365, the number of days in a calendar year, was taken to the throne of the Most High in the creation and anointed as his successor, to serve God before the body of Adam/mankind into all eternity.

Just as Isaac the promised seed of Abraham was born through the union of Abraham and his half-sister Sarah according to the workings of the Holy Spirit, so too, the man Jesus, the reality of God’s promise to Abraham, was born according to the workings of the Holy Spirit and born of the union of Mary and her half-brother Joseph, who were both sired by Heli=Alexander Helios.

Both Sarah and Mary were informed by an angel that they were to bear the child of God’s promise.

Hebrews 5: 7-10; In his life on earth Jesus made his prayers and requests with loud cries and tears to God, who could save him from death. Because he was humble and devoted, God heard him. But even though he was ‘A’ Son of God, he learnt through his sufferings to be obedient. When he was made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all those who obey him, and God declared him to be high priest, in the priestly order of Melchizedek.

‘A’ son of God: Psalms 82: 6; ‘You are gods,’ I said; ‘all of you are children of the Most High.

In defence for claiming to be the son of God, in John 10: 34; Jesus answered, “It is written in your own Law that God said, ‘You are gods.’ We know that what the scripture says is true for ever; and God called those people gods, the people to whom his message was given. As for me, the Father ‘CHOSE’ me and sent me into the world.

No one chooses for himself the honour of being a high priest. It is only by God's call that a man is made a high priest — just as Aaron was.

In the same way, Jesus did not take upon himself the honour of being a high priest. Instead, God said to him: “You are my Son; today I have become your Father.” Or, as was said in Luke 3: 22; when Jesus was baptised and filled with the spirit of our Lord God and saviour; “You are my son, THIS DAY I have begotten thee.

He also said in another place, “You will be a priest for ever, in the priestly order of Melchizedek.”

Peace Honza.
Old 22-09-2021, 11:25 PM
Master
Quote:

You mean this result and consequence of Adam's Fall? Apart from Paradise?
Wherein crime and inhumanity reign?
Where if there isn't enough true crime on T.V., we have to make it up?
Then, there's soap opera's.

Thank goodness for P.****.
Seriously?
PeBeEs?
Geesh. You never know.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 23-09-2021, 04:17 AM
Knower

Life is hard but it all has purpose God test will pass and glory will come.
Old 23-09-2021, 03:19 PM
Master
Here is what is particular. It's all about the organic.
This, apparently, is what the chief rebel instigated.
The organic world.

Throughout humanity's history, the survival instinct has caused much misery.

Did the Fall of "the first man" result in what the Physicists call "the Big Bang? Given what they are telling us about the, "material world"?

See Mathew 22:24. Revelation 12:4.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 23-09-2021, 03:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
*Deleted* for sarcasm

That's something to think about, we are so lucky not to have to live as some do .....