Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 10-07-2015, 09:14 AM
Deactivated Account

Humming or buzzing(spiritual download) is one of the abilities that the Buddha has talked about.

Lohicca Sutta

"With his mind thus concentrated, purified, & bright, unblemished, free from defects, pliant, malleable, steady, & attained to imperturbability, he directs & inclines it to the divine ear-element. He hears — by means of the divine ear-element, purified & surpassing the human — both kinds of sounds: divine & human, whether near or far. Just as if a man traveling along a highway were to hear the sounds of kettledrums, small drums, conchs, cymbals, & tom-toms. He would know, 'That is the sound of kettledrums, that is the sound of small drums, that is the sound of conchs, that is the sound of cymbals, and that is the sound of tom-toms.' In the same way — with his mind thus concentrated, purified, & bright, unblemished, free from defects, pliant, malleable, steady, & attained to imperturbability — the monk directs & inclines it to the divine ear-element. He hears — by means of the divine ear-element, purified & surpassing the human — both kinds of sounds: divine & human, whether near or far. When a disciple of a teacher attains this sort of grand distinction, Lohicca, that is a teacher not worthy of criticism in the world, and if anyone were to criticize this sort of teacher, the criticism would be false, unfactual, unrighteous, & blameworthy.

And a few lines from the Mahati Sutta:

Mahali Sutta Abstracts

•'Suppose a contemplative, Mahali, to have attained one-sided absorption with the object of seeing such heavenly forms in any one direction,--in the East, or the South, or the West, or the North, or above; or below, or across,--and not with the object of hearing such heavenly sounds. Then since he has attained one-sided absorption, with the one object only in view, he only sees the sights, he hears not the sounds. And why not? Because of the nature of his samadhi.

•'And so also, Mahali, if he has attained one-sided absorption with the object of hearing, in any one direction, the heavenly sounds. Then, and for the same reason, he hears the sounds, but he sees not the sights.

•'But suppose, Mahali, he has attained meditative absorption (samadhi) with the double object in view of seeing and hearing, in any one direction, those heavenly sights and those heavenly sounds. Then since he has attained meditative absorption with the double object in view, he both sees the sights and hears the sounds. And why so? Because of the nature of his meditative absorption.'

Yes, even the Bible.

"I saw the glory of the God of Israel coming from the east. His voice was like the roar of rushing waters, and the land was radiant with his glory." - Ezekiel 43:3

It is the case that in almost every mystical experience, there may be what is known as the "divine ear" experience.

This is often heard as a whistling, a bird song, rushing water, buzzing, ringing, etc.

This also means that due to a past merit or meditation effort in your past life, you have obtained the blessing for insights early in your life, leading to this humming, spiritual download- Divine Ear.
Old 11-07-2015, 07:36 AM
Suspended

Would you call it divine if you were attacked after receiving, the buzzing, and then the burning...after listening to angelic voices, to have the sound of the voices change into evil speaking voices?

If you got incinerated would you believe it holy and divine or would you believe it to be an act of evil.

What about if you got incinerated and then the atmosphere healing/cooling changing chemical wavelengths caused your brain to act as if it was on some form of chemical drug high when you wrote the documentation....to eventually gain a normal brain function?

Think about the obvious in India 8000 years ago a community were nuked.

Changed chemical wavelengths in the atmosphere causes all forms of phenomena, that begin as some form of spiritual drugged feeling to the actual outcome of incineration...as many self combustion victims not being able to tell us their story, have been given a voice in our life through my own victimization.
Old 30-05-2016, 06:30 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I always questioned if ringing in the ear was related to future earthquake coming.
Old 31-05-2016, 02:15 PM
Knower

Question

Looks like somebody resurrected 1-year old thread... I will take the opportunity and ask quick question then.

Around 6-7 years ago after getting stress at work and as a result quitting, I was diagnosed with depression as I complained to doc that I had very strong ringing in my ears right when I fell to sleep. It caused insomnia because I could not fall asleep because of ringing sound. It was so strong that even being unconscious as I fell asleep for a few seconds I felt my ears hurting.

Do you think guys it was a symptom of depression or great change coming? It happened before 2012 which is a time of great shift and time acceleration. I am grateful that it ended and today I am different person in a better way.

Thanks
Old 31-05-2016, 08:01 PM
Master
I take the ringing mean a message is due to come through. You will have an aha moment soon after a ringing tone. It's like the telephone ringing, because our minds are not so in tune it can take a little while for the message to filter through...
Well that's been my take on it for some time
Old 16-10-2016, 08:59 PM
Knower
A medium told me a while back it's the divine speaking to you and depending on the frequency as well it could be your passed over loved ones popping in to say "hey I love you" :) as they don't literally speak it's just like music instead and take note of what thoughts come in to your head as it could be their messages for you :)
Old 19-12-2016, 04:05 PM
Suspended
Knower

It's spirits praying they pray a lot even the bible says holy ghost groan in words that cannot be uttered.

I've got a dijinn when he pray it sound demonic, but when he pray to God it lead me to muslim, but I would walk away cause I am not a muslim lol.

I got other spirits too it pray as well, and I've heard it when I was as young as I can remember then when my ears got open it took me 3 years to realize that it was the same thing I heard all my life.

Love, and peace!
Old 31-12-2016, 08:39 AM
Master
Spiritually, I thought it was a precursor to communication, like tuning up your ears, or your inner ears.

Some people do have communication that way. Many people hear songs playing. That is common and considered normal. It is acceptable.

Of course there is tinnitus, which is a medical condition.

If you go to the Doctor. He or she won't be able to tell if the symptom is medical or if it is spiritual. Western medicine isn't the authority on these matters. They are good at what they do.

Someone mentioned a drug. I didn't know there was a treatment for tinnitus.
Old 31-12-2016, 06:21 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
Some people do have communication that way. Many people hear songs playing. That is common and considered normal. It is acceptable.

Of course there is tinnitus, which is a medical condition.

Ringing in the ears can be caused from aspirin or any medication containing aspirin like cold & flu remedies, allergy meds, Pepto-Bismol, etc ...

Occasionally, I wake up hearing particular songs sent by my deceased husband w/out any outside influence prior to going bed. "Caught up in You" by .38 Special was playing in my head when I woke this morning . "Our" songs played in my head for entire year after his death ...
Old 31-12-2016, 07:32 PM
Guide

I have been getting this for a while, i think it sounds like white noise. I used to get it when I was 14 thought it was caused by tvs being turned on in other room, stopped for years then came back a couple of years ago, happens mostly before bed.

Nothing generally happens after I hear it, i don't think its medical, i have hardly ever taken painkillers.

Have had other things happen like for example alarm bells when getting into bad relationships.

Thats a lovely wake call Really :-)

Im not really sure what's causing it the only thing i can think is its the beginnings for clairaudience, tbh im kinda avoiding dealing with it :-S